- Training will be held Sept. 7 or Sept. 14; performs Sept. 26-28, Oct. 3-5, & Oct. 10-Nov. 2 in PA.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Glen Mills, PA
Casting talent and staff for the 2014 Arasapha Farms Haunted Hayride and The Bates Motel. Manager states: "We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to work at The Bates Motel. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, and are an experienced ...
- Casting will be ongoing throughout 2014 and 2015. Rehearsals begin August 2014 (Westerdam) and October 2014 (Eurodam) in NYC; performs October 2014–April 2015 (Westerdam) and December 2014–June 2015 (Eurodam).
- Auditions: Aug 10, in Orlando, FL
Emmy Award-winning RWS and Associates is seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 30-Dec. 21 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking strong, versatile singers for "A Fireside Christmas." Synopsis: "A Fireside Christmas" is an original, bookless Christmas musical revue that combines songs, medleys, dramatizations, and concert dance pieces.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting Windy City Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "End of Days" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer; Henry Godinez; Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs March 21-April 26 with extended closing May 10, 2015); "Stick Fly" (Lydia Diamond, writer; Chuck Smith, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 30-July 5 with extended closing ...
- Performers are under seasonal contracts between November and December 2014.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting for "Holiday Voices of Liberty." Production states: "Parks Talent Casting is seeking ensemble vocalists of all ethnicities for a holiday cast of 'The Voices of Liberty' for The Candlelight Processional. This eight part vocal ensemble sings in tight harmonies as part of a mass choir and orchestra which retells ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from late September/October to late December/early January, depending on which show you are cast in.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Madison Square Garden Entertainment is seeking Rockettes for the 2014 edition of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. Auditions will be held in New York and cities across the country.
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Greene, NY
Casting "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11 (Tues.-Sun.,10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Dec. 5-14 at the Crest Theatre, Delray Beach Center for the Arts in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting "A Chorus Line," the Michael Bennett Pulitzer Prize winning landmark Broadway musical.
- Rehearses evenings in Geneva, IL. Performances run October 17-19, with a possibility of a second weekend October 23-25. A detailed schedule will be provided after casting. Tech week is required and is tentatively scheduled for October 12-16, 6:30-10 p.m.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13 in Geneva, IL
Casting "The Groom Has Cold Feet," a comedic murder mystery.