- Shoots late Aug. 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Dawson's," A TV Pilot.
- Rehearses in winter 2015; shoots early spring 2016 in MD. (Locations and times TBD)
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Owings Mills, MD
Casting "No Frontier," a student film. Synopsis: The time has come for mankind to give up violence to survive on Earth. When a junker and her husband are threatened at gunpoint, the actions of their 10-year-old son set them on a dangerous, unprecedented course.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Performances Nov. 7–Dec. 13 (excluding Thanksgiving weekend), in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Greetings!" a holiday play by Tom Dudzick. Project description: "A miraculous comedy that has become a welcome alternative to “A Christmas Carol” in theaters all across the country."
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin August 22. Performances run August 30, in Lafayette, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lafayette, CA
Casting "Latent Image," a play by David Wilcox.
- Performances are held year-round in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Performances are held year-round in the New York area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Rehearses in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Ruddygore," a Gilbert & Sullivan musical production. Project description: "The witch’s curse dooms all descendants of the House of Ruddygore to commit a crime every day, or die in inconceivable agonies."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...
- Performances run January 29–February 21, 2016, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 22 in Novato, CA
Casting "A Cajun Midsummer Night's Dream," a Shakespeare adaptation by Clay David. Project description: "Marrying 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' with the Cajun-Creole Bayou is a wonderful opportunity to explore afresh the richness of both the true Cajun culture and Shakespeare’s delightful, disruptive overturning of the everyday world."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...