- Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July 21-Aug. 16 with a possible ext. through Aug. 23 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: May 8 in Pasadena, CA
Seeking female singers for "A Night With Janis Joplin."
- Rehearsals begin May 28. Shows run July 17-August 2, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Mess of Durang," a collection of six Christopher Durang’s short, one-act plays. Project description: "A high-energy, comedic production of 'Naomi in the Living Room,' 'Funeral Parlor,' 'Canker Sores and Other Distractions,' 'The Hardy Boys and the Mystery of where Babies come from,' 'Medea,' and 'Entertaining Mr. Helms.'"
- Rehearsals June-July; touring in Ireland, Canada, and the U.S. through 2016 and beyond.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL and May 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Riverdance," the international dance-show phenomenon is holding auditions for strong African American male tap dancers and singers who can tap for its upcoming international tours.
- Rehearses in May; shoots May 23 all day in Bronx, NYC.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Would You?" a short film and neo-noir about a killer seeking reformation. On an ordinary night, he faces a decision to do a good deed for once in his life.
- Rehearsals and performances in the Black Box Theatre, Alta Ham building, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Rehearsals Aug 18-Sep 17 Performances Sep 18-27
- Auditions: May 9 in Las Vegas, NV
Water by the Spoonful, by Quiara Alegria Hudes, won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 2012. It is the story of an young veteran returned from the war in Iraq and his struggle to adjust to life back home.
- Performances run July 24-August 15, at the Covey Center in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: May 9, in Alpine, UT
Casting the Broadway musical "Mary Poppins." Project description: "Things are not going well for the Banks family - the children, Jane and Michael, are out of control and are in need of a new nanny. Jane and Michael have their own ideas about what sort of caretaker they should have, ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Rehearsals begin August 2, 2015, in Chicago, IL. Opening last week of September 2015.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Blood Brothers," a musical. Project description: "Willy Russell's ballad opera about the ill-fated reunion of two siblings."
- Season runs in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: May 9, 16 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting the Cleveland Heights 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer; Shannon Sindelar, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 4); "The Call" (Tanya Barfield, writer; Matthew Wright, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 15); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer; based on the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-27 in Westfield, IN.
- Auditions: May 9 in Carmel, IN
Casting "The Fantasticks," a musical.
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots Sept. 2015 for four days in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 9 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Embrace," an ASU student film about a young adult and his estranged abusive father who struggle for dominance in a time of grief.
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots early-Aug. 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 9 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Traction." Synopsis: On the last day with his companion, a shy LDS missionary must overcome his overbearing companion and the negativity of those around him to finally get in the door with someone he contacts.
- Rehearsals begin May 9; shoot is scheduled for July 17-26 in Prescott, AZ.
- Auditions: May 9 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Witch Child," a feature length film. Project Description: The ghost of an ancient witch is unleashed when an archaeologist discovers her grave. He turns to a former priest to help him protect his family from her vengeful spirit. Inspired in part by indie filmmaker legend Ed Burns, the Burns ...