- Shoots February 2015 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Party Killer," a Chapman University student film. Synopsis: A group of high school seniors gather for a murder mystery party, but when one of them actually dies, Alex, a less-popular outsider, will do her best to help find the murderer and save the day, despite the cool kid madness ...
- Performances run January 5-30, 2015, as assemblies in schools throughout the South Sound, WA area.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Tacoma, WA
Casting the play, "11 Days in the Life of Dr King." Project description: "The show is comprised of 11 poems that are performed for K-12 school students as spoken word vignettes by ensemble members, while the remaining ensemble members illuminate the poetry through dance and song in the background."
- Ongoing in Sandy, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Sandy, UT
Casting hosts for pirate and princess parties.
- Rehearses Apr. 27-Jun. 7, 2015; runs June 9 -14 in Brooklyn, NY; tours Jun. 15-Sep. 30, 2015 to waterfront communities in the U.S. and Canada along the rivers, canals and lakes, sailing and performing throughout the entire journey.
- Auditions: Nov 23, 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hacked: The Treasure Of The Empire," an experimental opera that will open in Brooklyn in June 2015, tour to Canada, then south to Florida. Multidisciplinary theater with singers/actors, aerial artists, masks, and movement, with an original music score performed on the deck and rigging of a 90 ft. sailing ...
- Rehearses May 25-June 11, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Shows run Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12-August 22, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "A large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign, staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...
- Rehearsals are ongoing (Mon., 5-10 p.m. & Wed., 8-10 p.m.) in the Times Square area in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for the Mosaic Dance Theater Company. Producing artistic director states: "Mosaic Dance Theater Company is dedicated to the dance and folklore of the Mediterranean region, including North Africa, the Middle East, Turkey, Italy, Greece, and Spain. The dances and music, the stories and myths, and the history and ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "George and Martha, a sharp-tongued and dysfunctional couple, invite a new young professor and his wife over for cocktails following a late night faculty party. Over the course of the evening, the unwitting guests are drawn into a tour de ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Production runs February 13-March 22, 2015, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Omaha, NE
Casting for the production "Hands on a Hardbody." Project description: "Ten contestants vie for a hardbody truck. The last contestant who has his or her hands on the truck wins it. The lives of each contestant, along with the car dealer and a radio announcer are revealed during the hardbody ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Rehearses evenings, tentatively beginning early May 2015. Four performances from June 19-27, 2015, at Sugar Space–Sugar House in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the Utah premiere of "Cock" by Mike Bartlett. Project Description: "When John and his boyfriend take a break, the last thing he expects is to suddenly meet the woman of his dreams. Now he has a big choice to make."
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.