- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Avenue Q," a musical.
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 6, 2015. Performances run March 6-28, 2015 in Perry, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in Perry, UT
Casting the Gilbert and Sullivan comic operetta, "The Mikado."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 15 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Taming of the Shrew." Note: Four women make up the synth-pop (i.e. nerd punk) band the Shrews and play all of the characters in this adaptation (save Katherina, who is played by a male). Amongst the four, there should be a violin or viola player, a keyboardist, a guitarist, ...
- This is ongoing, year-round, part-time work in Houston, TX. The normal show schedule is as follows: Wed., Thurs., & Fri. (6:30 & 8:30 p.m.) and Sat. & Sun. (12:30, 2:30, 4:30, & 6:30 p.m.).
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19 in Houston, TX
Seeking contract actors to portray characters in an ongoing interactive theater production of "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in Houston, TX. This is a suspenseful comedy that is currently playing throughout the entire United States.
- Shoots early-Jan. 2015 in NYC and Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Beyond the Canvas," a student film for Long Island University about a social class conflict for one individual who must chose between pursuing his dreams in the art world or staying true to his upbringing and roots.
- Rehearsals begin the first week of January and run weekly (eves. or weekends, TBD); performs Feb. 7 (7:30 & 10 p.m.) and Feb. 8 (7:30 p.m.) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking improv players for upcoming improv shows at the Conejo Players Theatre.
- Rehearses December 2014-January 2015; shoots in February in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Get," a short film. Synopsis: A true Brooklyn story. A rogue rabbi and his henchmen are paid by desperate Hasidic housewives to kidnap and torture their stubborn husbands, forcing them to sign "The Get," the religious document which grants them a divorce.
- Rehearsal and run dates vary depending on show; positions available for nine months, six months, and two-three months in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking versatile singers and actors for the 2015 season of Dollywood.
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2015; season runs July 10- Aug. 23 in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Monmouth, ME
Seeking stage managers and casting six Equity actor tracks for Theater At Monmouth's 2015 season. Each actor in the summer company plays three or four roles, and all shows are rehearsed and performed in repertory. Season includes: "The Winter's Tale" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.; William Shakespeare, writer); "The Real Inspector Hound" ...
- Rehearsals begin March 10th, 2015; runs Apr. 10-26, 2015 at the Welk Resort Stage in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, in Vista, CA
Casting "The 39 Steps."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 19 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 7, 8 in Arvada, CO
Seeking actors for "The Archbishop's Ceiling," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13; runs Feb. 21-May 9 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 7, in Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Threepenny Opera."