- Rehearsals begin May 2015; performs September 2015 at Nothing Fancy But The Gospel Dinner Theatre, 4709 Harford St., Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Stand," a musical. Synopsis: A diabolical couple, John And Monica Anthony, manipulate events to gain world domination. Citizens who believed they were gaining power will lose all of their God given rights; Rev. Morris Johnson will take a stand against injustices of humanity and his belief in God. In ...
- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2015-16 in Oregon and Washington.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Seattle, WA
The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is holding the Second Annual NW Regional Latino Theatre Auditions. Project description: "The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is excited to encourage multicultural casting, and all the major theatres of Seattle will be in attendance, as well the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Milagro of ...
- Tentatively runs July 16-21, in Syracuse, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Syracuse, UT
Casting "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang." Project description: "Based on the 1968 film version of Ian Fleming's children's book, the musical follows the adventures of inventor Caractacus Potts, his beloved Truly Scrumptious, his father and his two children in the flying car of the title, as they outwit a child-hating Baron ...
- Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-16 in Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 18, in Waltham, MA
Casting "Wonderful Town."
- Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-16, Thursday through Sunday at Reagle Music Theatre, adjacent to Waltham High School, 617 Lexington Street, Waltham, MA 02452.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Wonderful Town," a musical starring Rachel York.
- Rehearsals begin May 2. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Seeking children for immediate and future replacements to play Orphans in the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of ...
- Rehearses Apr. 18; shoots late May-early June in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Barney Strong," a short film about three door-to-door salesmen. Producer states: "Famous Oldie is an award-winning indie comedy production company. Our films 'Woods Baseball' won 'Rising Star' at Canada International Film Festival, and our other film 'Bear Binko's Binko's Bear Mace' was praised by Aint It Cool News at ...
- Rehearses in June; runs July 9-26 as part of the Capital Fringe Festival in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rockville, MD
Casting "Awake All Night," a new musical one-act by Itai Yasur, to premiere at the 2015 Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: The two-person musical takes the form of a late-night phone call between Hermes, the messenger god, and Ariadne, a college student.
- Rehearsals begin July 27. Production runs September 12-October 11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "Moonshine: That Hee Haw Musical." Project description: "Set in present-day Kornfield Kounty, this highly anticipated show introduces a new generation of irresistible characters as it tells the story of Misty Mae, the ultimate hometown girl who heads out to follow her dreams in the big city… ...
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rochester, MI and Apr 19 in New York, NY and May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Rehearses June 15-July 1; runs July 2-26 in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Greene, NY
Seeking Equity actors for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," a celebration of the life and songs of folk legend Woody Guthrie. Theater states: "CRT is the only theater company in the greater Binghamton area under annual contract with Actors’ Equity Association, the union for professional actors and stage managers."
- Shoots Summer 2015 for two days in Tallahassee, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26 in Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Wish Star," an FSU student drama with sci-fi undertones. Synopsis: When a magical meteorite crashes in their backyard, a collector husband wants to discover its secrets, while his miserly wife wants to sell it.