- Rehearses Oct. 4-Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Long Day's Journey into Night," a dramatic play by Eugene O'Neil focusing on the Tyrone family, whose once-close family has deteriorated over the years because of Mary's drug addiction, Tyrone Jamie's stinginess, Edmund's alcoholism, the boys' lax attitude toward work and money, and a variety of other factors. As ...
- Runs in Modesto and Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Fresno, CA
Casting Fresno Grand Opera's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Christmas on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin late October; runs Dec. 7, 2-5 p.m.), "Broadway on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin February; runs Mar. 15, 5:00 p.m.), "Tosca" (Rehearsals begin January; runs May 1 & 3).
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos Godas
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; first performance Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 25-Feb. 15 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Performances run December 31, 2014-January 17, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical based on the 1998 film of the same name. Project description: "Jersey’s favorite wedding singer is the life of the party until his fiancé, Linda, leaves him at the altar. Shot through the heart, Robbie makes every wedding as disastrous as his own. When ...
- Rehearsals begin February 22, 2015. Show runs through June 7, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lady Windermere's Fan," a play. Project description: "Mrs Erlynne, the mother of Lady Windermere - her daughter does not know about her - wants to be introduced in society, so that she can marry Lord Augustus Lorton. Lord Windermere, who helped her with a cheque, invites her to his ...
- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearsals begin November 8. Runs December 31, 2014-January 5, 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting Mel Brooks' comedic musical, "The Producers." Project Description: "Winner of 12 Tony awards, 'The Producers' tells the story of scheming Bialystock and Bloom — two names that should strike terror and hysteria in anyone familiar with the show — and their plot to produce the most notorious Broadway flop ...
- Performs November 1, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Vasily Vein Fashion Show. Production description: "The Vasily Vein couture fashion show is the featured event of RoomsThatRock4Chemo's inaugural fundraising gala; a black tie affair that include seated dinner and live and silent auctions."
- Music rehearsals begin December 29. Staging rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 6, 8, 10, 12, & 14, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Portland, OR
Casting the opera, "Carmen." Project description: "The opera, written in the genre of opéra comique with musical numbers separated by dialogue, tells the story of the downfall of Don José, a naïve soldier who is seduced by the wiles of the fiery Gypsy, Carmen. Currently casting for the children's chorus."
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...
- Rehearses Dec. 9-21 in Milwaukee, WI; rehearsal break for the holidays Dec. 22-28; rehearsals begin Dec. 30 in AZ. Previews begin Jan. 10, 2015 in AZ; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 22 in AZ. Previews begin Mar. 10 in WI; runs Mar. 13-Apr. 5 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Five Presidents." Synopsis: This is an original script by an Emmy Award-winning author of "The West Wing," "Six Feet Under," "Mad Men," and "Nurse Jackie." The play takes place at the funeral of Richard M. Nixon that historically brought together all five living presidents at the time. All five ...
- Nationwide openings.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Mount Dora, FL
Seeking dynamic independent sales people to demonstrate and sell 100% American-made stainless steel cookware at various trade shows, home shows, and expos across the U.S. and Canada. Demonstrators perform informative and entertaining presentations on healthy meal preparation, showing customers how company's products help to create a lifestyle that can lead ...
- Rehearses Nov. 8-14 in NYC; shoots Nov. 15-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Stationary," an independent dark comedy about the struggles and pitfalls of forming friendships in the workplace. Synopsis: Shirley will do anything to get invited to her younger, cooler boss Gwen's favorite workout denomination: Couples’ Spinning. The only problem is that singles definitely are not allowed (it’s a pretty strict ...
- Show runs randomly throughout the year, so actors must be local to Jacksonville, FL, and have daytime flexibility.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "A Little Bit of Magic." Synopsis: This charming play touches upon how special we are. Do-Nothing Dale, a little picked-upon wizard, wants to know what her little bit of magic is. On her journey to find out, she meets people like the laughing Coco the Clown and the singing ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 24 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "White Christmas."
- Rehearsals and performances vary per project.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in New York, NY
Seeking active Actors' Equity Association members under 18 who are not signed with any agency and are seeking representation. Agents from CESD Talent Agency and Fresh Faces Agency are expected to attend. These agencies specialize in representing young performers.
- Rehearses every Tues. (7:30 to 9:30 p.m.) at Columbia University's Dodge Hall building, NYC; attendance is required every week.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Seeking new members for Ten and Change, NYC's oldest all-male a cappella group. The group sings a mix of classic tunes and contemporary hits and performs throughout the city and beyond. Some recent shows include The Duplex Cabaret and Piano Bar, Tammany Hall, Central Park, and a victory at a ...