- All productions rehearse and perform in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Casting Maine State Music Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (Alan Menken, music; Glenn Slater, lyrics; Cheri Steinkellner & Bill Steinkellner, book; Donna Drake, dir.-choreo.; Jason Wetzel, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 11); "Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, music, lyrics, & book; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward ...
- Rehearsals begin March 21. Performances run April 3-4, in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the radio play "Woman on the Pedestal." Production description: "Henry Farlow, a famous sculptor, has just returned from his honeymoon with his second wife. His first wife died while they were traveling in South America, and Henry has created a sculpture of her... but her death's circumstances remain mysterious."
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Production runs May 15-17, 22-24 & 29-31, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsals begin July 17; runs July 25-26 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Highland Hills, OH
Seeking a diverse cast of exceptional performers for an upcoming backer’s workshop presentation of Elton John & Tim Rice's "Aida."
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for GroundWorks DanceTheater Company, dedicated to the creation of new work in dance. The work often involves live music collaboration. Current repertory includes work by Kate Weare, Rosie Hererra, Robert Moses, Noa Zuk, David Parker, Roni Koresh, Dianne McIntyre, Gina Gibney and Lynne Taylor-Corbett, among others.
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in New York, NY
Casting actor/singers for future replacements in all three companies of "The Book of Mormon" (Broadway and two National Tours).
- Rehearsals begin this August. Performances run October 2-17, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Greek tragedy, "Medea." Production description: "Medea came thousands of miles for the sake of a man. Two children and some light regicide later, he abandons her for a local princess."
- Rehearses spring 2015; performs July 2015 (five shows) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Girl with Two Belly Buttons," a play to be presented at the 10th Annual Capital Fringe Festival, July 9-26, 2015. Synopsis: At almost 60, Izzy is sick and alone. She has had so many relationships. Why did they all fail? Then Izzy meets Izabela, her much younger self, and ...