- Rehearsals begin July 28; runs Aug. 22-Sept. 19 in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 15 in Sacramento, CA
Casting "Bars and Measures," a musical.
- Currently runs on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Phantom of the Opera," a musical currently running on Broadway.
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Oswego, NY
Seeking a theatre venue coordinator for SUNY Oswego. The Department of Theatre at the State University of New York at Oswego invites applications for a one-year (renewable), full-time Theatre Venue Coordinator position.
- Rehearsal and performance dates depend on the production throughout New Jersey.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking submissions for New Jersey Theatre Alliance (NJTA), the service organization for the state’s professional (Actor’s Equity) theaters. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and there will not be a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Rehearses and shoots May 17-Aug. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in New York, NY
Casting "DS-160," a comedy web series about Spanish people living in New York City. Each episode is about three to five minutes. DS-160 is the name of the document that every immigrant needs to complete before coming to the US. Logline Episode One: Mercedes is at home when someone buzzes ...
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...