- Shoots May 22-29 in NH.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY and Apr 18 in Concord, NH
Casting "The Chicken Farmer," a short drama about Stan, an introverted high school student growing up in the late 1950s with his best friends, Rita, a chicken farmer, and Brian, an athlete. Stan begins his senior year of high school by anonymously admitting his love for Rita by graffiting his ...
- Read-through May 9 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.); rehearses June 6 (scenes 1-4), June 13 (scenes 1-5), June 27 (scenes 4-8), July 11 (scenes 8-11), July 25 (scenes 1-6), Aug. 1 (scenes 6-11), and Aug. 8 & 22 (all scenes); performance dates TBD between Aug. 29-Sept. 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Under the Same Moon," a comedic, limited-run, non-union showcase. Synopsis: The time is the late 1940s in the North Carolinas and Burt's barbershop has always been the pride of the community--that is, until Rita and Thelma Lou want to open a beauty parlor right next door to the barber ...
- Runs June 12-July 19 (Fri. & Sat. 8 p.m., Sun. matinees 2 p.m.) at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades, CA. Note: No performance July 4.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 16 in Pacific Palisades, CA and Apr 11, 16 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round." Enter the world of distinguished and celebrated writing team Kander and Ebb. "The World Goes 'Round" is a stunning revue of the songbook from the multi-Tony-award-winning team with the original production winning three Drama Desk awards. This musical is filled with humor and romance
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.). Must attend outside workouts two-three times/wk. Upcoming mandatory events include RibFest/Draft Day practices Apr. 28 & 29 (6:30-8:30 p.m.) and performance Apr. 30 (4-7:30 p.m.), and mini camp and photo shoot on dates TBD. This is a yearlong commitment through May 2016; team is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking cheerleaders for the 2015 Arizona Cardinals. Casting personnel state: "Imagine cheering and dancing in front of 65,000 fans, being a role model for young children, and supporting hundreds of charity/community groups in the valley! This group of beautiful, sophisticated, and talented women does it all and you have a ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of April 26. Production runs June 4-27, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Plano, TX and Apr 11, 12 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Suite Surrender." Project description: "It's 1942, and two of Hollywood's biggest divas have descended upon the luxurious Palm Beach Royale Hotel with assistants, luggage… and legendary feud in tow. Mistaken identities, overblown egos, double entendres, and a lap dog named Mr. Boodles round out this riotous ...
- Rehearsals begin July 6. Production runs September 4-20, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK and Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Miss Saigon." Project description: "One of the most stunning theatrical spectacles of all time. This epic adaptation of Puccini’s 1904 opera Madame Butterfly explores love and loss in the Vietnam conflict."
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 3 (Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.); dress rehearsal Sept. 10; performs Sept. 11 (two shows) and Sept. 12 (two shows) at Indian Creek Community Theatre, Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Kansas City, MO
Seeking dancers for "Dethroning the Prince," a full-length ballet following the stories of four characters--an actress, a doctor, a pastor, and a young teen--as they journey through life and deal with the consequences of poor choices. Untangling the web of deceit and showcasing God’s grace, the characters are ultimately led ...
- Runs in Hamptons, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Seeking trainers for full-time and part-time positions as well as seasonal positions in the Hamptons this summer for the Tracy Anderson Method.
- Performances July 25, in San Leandro, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Leandro, CA
Casting the musical "Chapters." Production description: "A musical featuring music by Jason Prefontaine as well as music from the new up and coming musical Pope Joan."
- Rehearsals begin week of June 22; runs July 24-Aug. 9 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, in Dallas, TX and Apr 12, in Dallas, TX
Casting "Catch Me If You Can."
- 29-week contract runs Aug. 2015-May 2016 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking male dancers for paid company, project, and internship positions with James Sewell Ballet's 2015-2016 season. Dancer should have excellent ballet technique and be comfortable with combining it with modern dance elements. Improvisation skills a plus.
- Rehearsals beginning April 20. Performances June 4th - July 4th, in Orinda , CA.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Orinda, CA and Apr 13 in Orinda, CA
Casting the play "Black Coffee." Production description: "Black Coffee, produced initially in 1930 is the first piece that Christie wrote for the stage. Sir Claude Amory has come up with a formula for an atom bomb and is, of course, poisoned in the first act; enter Hercule Poirot, Inspector Japp ...
- Production runs June 5-7 and 11-14, in Denton, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX and Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX
Casting for the production "Enchanted April." Project description: "When two unhappy London housewives rent a villa in Italy for an impulsive holiday away from their husbands and share the costs with a pair of independent upper-class women, the unexpected occurs."