- Rehearsal and production takes place in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting actors for Geffen Playhouse's Season to include "The Power of Duff" (reh. Mar. 10, 2015; runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015), "Bad Jews" (reh. May 12, 2015; runs June 17-July 19, 2015), and "Switzerland" (reh. Feb. 3, 2015; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 12, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in NYC; runs Mar. 24 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mozart: The Rock Opera," a musical.
- Table read Oct. 28; rehearses Nov. 11; shoots Nov. 14-16 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Stuck in the Orchard," a short student film for Woodbury University. Synopsis: "Stuck in the Orchard" is a film centered around Emma, a fruit fly looking for love. Always being surrounded by her gay best friends, her luck with dating hasn't been the greatest. With her brother's wedding coming ...
- Silicone mask Casting from actress's face in late November; rehearses Jan. 6-16, 2015; shoots late January-early February at MICA Brown Center in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25, 26, 30, Nov 5, 6 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "A Troubled Mind." Producer states: "Craters plunge deep into her face, cracks like wrinkles, rock crumbles into dust. This is the asteroid Carina, and floating nearby is an almost identical asteroid named Emiko. Each has forgotten that they were split from the same woman on Earth, and as they ...
- Rehearses Nov. 20 & 21; event takes place Nov. 22 near the City Center of New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Masquerade." Producer states: "In certain places, at certain times, the lines between life and the life beyond begin to blur - and life and shadow come together for a dance at the Dos Equis Masquerade. It’s a party split in two - where guests experience both the lush world ...
- Very limited rehearsals late October to mid-November (actors must have availability on weekdays, 1-5 p.m.); runs Nov. 22-30 (two-three late night shows) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting an upcoming late-night show at the Producers Club Theatre in NYC entitled "Barking Dogs." Seeking two-four male actors to improvise the roles of Man and Dog. Description: The Man has his dog barking, doing tricks, fetching his socks, and totally worshipping him. Note that the material has sexual overtones ...
- Shooting December 26, 2014-January 15, 2015, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent feature film biopic musical "Anna-Nicole & the Starlight Angel."
- Rehearses primarily out of studios in midtown and Upper Manhattan (Inwood).
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting the eighth season for Bizarre Noir, a Manhattan-based theater company. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer. Tech Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 22, 23, and 24 at 8 p.m. & Jan. 24 at 2 p.m.); "Miss Robusta Stops the Show," a musical revue of Broadway showstoppers ...
- Shoots Nov. 3-Dec. 5 (some weekdays and weekends, based on actor availability) in Connecticut.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Hamden, CT
Casting a modern take on Edgar Allan Poe's classic, featuring a horror/mystery twist, or the Quinnipiac University Advanced Camera and Lighting class.
- Rehearsal dates TBD (flexible); shoots Nov. 22 (set date) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Dreamland," an NYU student film. Synopsis: Dreamland is a world that was created by a couple, Jules and Kyle, that can only be visited when they’re asleep. They have recently broken up, but they are still linked and have return to their world. They cannot leave the world until ...
- Shoots in Santa Barbara.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting a child for "Separate We Come, Separate We Go," a short film for Santa Barbara City College. Producer states: "It's a short but important scene where Julian, the dad, comes home to his family. The child will be playing the son/daughter of the main character, Julian."
- Rehearses and shoots Fall 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Barry," a student film for NYU that tells the story about a man set up by his friend to take the heat off a gang of violent criminals.
- Shoots late October in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Cheque Out," a three-five minute short film for various competition entries and Vimeo/YouTube. Synopsis: The story is based on a greedy scam artist who becomes an informant to protect herself from the people with whom she works.
- Shoots TBD in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Burbank, CA
New York Film Academy is casting "Yes, I Can." Logline: Everyone can prove his/her value and achieve personal goals by working hard, no matter what his/her social, ethnic, and culture background may be.