- Rehearsals begin July 2014; runs Aug. 20-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's on 46th Street in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in NY, NY
Casting "Code of Silence," a play to be presented during the Strawberry Theatre Festival. Synopsis: "Code of Silence" is police/family drama inspired by the famous case of a young Hispanic man named Baez, who was killed by a police officer accused of using excessive force. The play is a murder ...
- Prep day will be Aug. 10 and/or Aug. 11 (beginning at 8 a.m.); event will be held Aug. 13 or Aug. 14 (beginning at 7 a.m.) in NYC. We have a photo shoot Go-See in New York City this August and would would love to deliver a selection of New York based models. Selected models will be invited to the Go See July 23rd, 2014. We anticipate an additional large shoot casting late July /early August in addition to this one.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in New York City, NY
Seeking female hair models for an upcoming photo shoot in NYC. Hair Models Global does not prohibit their models from working with other agencies, but if you sign up with HMG for any casting we anticipate that we will be representing you.
- Rehearses in August; runs Aug. 27-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in New York, NY
Casting a gospel/rock concert musical, "No Name In The Street," based on the biblical story of Job.
- Shoots Sept. 5-12 in Philadelphia, Upstate Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas.
- Auditions: Jul 23, 24, 27 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Savage", a post-apocalyptic story of survival.
- Rehearsals are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Some weekends. The show runs from August 20th through August 31st at the Theatre at St. Clement's on 46th St. in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in NY, NY and Jul 25 in NY, NY
CASTING CODE OF SILENCE, inspired by the infamous case that happened in 1997 in NYC, in which a NYC Police Officer was indicted for placing a teenage boy in an illegal choke hold when his football bounced off of a patrol car.
- Shooting TBA at the NYFA building in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Prisoner," a thesis film project for NYFA.
- Show opens late October, in Swarthmore, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Swarthmore, PA
Casting two leads for stage adaptation of John Fowles, "The Collector," about an obsessed and introverted butterfly collector who stalks a beautiful and privileged art student.
- Rehearsals will start the week of July 28 at Merrill Community Arts Center in Woodbury, MN (generally weeknights, 7-10 p.m.); performs Sept. 11-14 at The Music Box Theatre in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Jul 23, 26 in Woodbury, MN
Only A Dim Image Dessert Theatre will hold auditions for “Lady, Be Good!” Synopsis: This is a joyous revival of a classic romantic comedy set in the 1920s, with a lush and jazzy Gershwin score. When it first premiered on Broadway in 1924, Fred and Adele Astaire made headlines. This ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of July 28 (tentative); runs Sept. 20-Oct. 26 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting the Ventura County, CA premiere of "9 to 5: The Musical." Producer states: "This new, lighthearted musical, with music and lyrics by Dolly Parton and a book by Patricia Resnick, brings the original 1979 movie to life on the stage. Violet, Judy, and Doralee find themselves inadvertently holding their ...