- Rehearsals begin September 16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 29, Sep 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "If Scrooge was a Brother," a comedic reconstruction of the classic Dickens tale experienced through an Afrocentric lens. A memory play that examines the life long struggle of Boss Scrooge from poverty to the upper class at the expense of his humanity. Spirited music, supernatural experiences and reconnection to ...
- Rehearses Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, beginning August 29. Show runs November 8-23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 24 in Franklin Park, IL
Casting "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," a musical about a young bride living in the 1850's Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the success of her own marriage backfires when the brothers, in their enthusiasm, kidnap six women from a neighboring ...
- Rehearses and performs 2015 in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Chicago, IL and Aug 27, 28 in Orlando, FL and Aug 30, 31 in New York, NY
Universal Studios Japan® is returning to the USA, and looking for excellent talent to join its team in Osaka, Japan in 2015. Casting character actors & hosts, dancers who sing well, singers who move well, and female dancers with technical training.
- Shows run 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24, 26 in Chicago, IL
The Rucker and Cult Camp Productions are hosting combined auditions for their 2014-15 seasons. Other companies in attendance include Red Tape Theatre, Right Brain Project, the side project, and Tympanic Theatre, with more TBA.
- Rehearses September 2014; shoots Sept. 23-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in NY
Casting "100 Planes," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: Sam is a 6-year-old boy who just lost his mother Claire by accident but doesn’t understand what death is. He believes that Claire may return and keeps seeing her in his dream. His father Richard is reluctant to ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; performs Oct. 25, 2014.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 30 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for "The Unconventional Conventionalists," Long Island's premier "Rocky Horror Picture Show" shadowcast.
- Runs in Sevierville, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sevierville, TN
Casting "Dollywood Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival," a song and dance show featuring Dolly Parton. For more info, visit http://www.dollywood.com/auditions/Overview.
- Rehearsals begin September 6. Performances run November 2-December 31, in the metropolitan Phoenix, AZ, area, and every night in December at the Desert Botanical Gardens.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 26 in Scottsdale, AZ
Dickens Carolers is casting singers. Producers state: "A unique holiday season entertainment company located in Scottsdale providing professional Christmas caroling quartets for any venue or occasion throughout the metropolitan Phoenix area since 1983. Quartets consist of two women and two men dressed in authentic Victorian era attire created exclusively for ...
- Shoots Sept.-Oct. 2014 for four days in Brooklyn and NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a student film for Columbia University. Synopsis: "An out-of-shape young man goes off on a run one evening and quickly finds himself lost in a barren neighborhood, where a mysterious, desperate man lurk."
- Season runs in Carson, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Carson, CA
Casting the Luddite Players 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Things that Go Bump In the Nite" (evening performances Oct. 31 & Nov. 1), "Dickens Day Holiday Celebration" (performs Dec. 13 & 14, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.), "Franklin's Electric Birthday" (performs Jan. 17, 2015 2-4 p.m.), "Type" (experimental/improv show, exact dates TBA), and ...
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Oct. 9; schedule built around actors availability, runs Oct. 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 in South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in South Orange, NJ
Casting a nonunion, non-paying production of "Night of the Living Dead Live!", a play based on George A. Romero's movie in which the movie itself, the period in which it was made, and the film’s undying influence on the horror genre are examined.