- Performances run April 1-24, 2016 in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a play based on Elizabeth von Arnim’s 1922 novel. Project description: "Set in the 1920's, this play centers around four English women who rent a castle on a remote Italian island to try to come to grips with their lives and relationships. During their enchanted month in ...
- Performances run June 10-July 17, 2016 in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting Green Day's musical, "American Idiot," written by Billie Joe Armstrong. Project description: "A sung-through stage adaptation of punk rock band Green Day's rock opera."
- Rehearses Mon.-Fri. (1-6 p.m.) on our theatre campus in Plymouth, MA
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Priscilla Beach Theatre's 2016 Summer Resident Theatre Company. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" and "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Production manager states: "For those of you who are being introduced, here is a little information about our program: Our re-opening year in ...
- Production runs April 9-24 in Mandeville, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Mandeville, LA
Casting an upcoming production of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the East Coast.
- Auditions: Feb 20, May 21, Aug 20, Nov 19 in Bel Air, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Rehearses July 11-Aug. 4th (9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Aug. 5-7 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave., Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Big: The Musical," a musical based on the classic 1987 motion picture fantasy. Synopsis: Josh Baskin is sick of being awkward, out of place, undervalued, and unseen as a teenager. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big." To his shock, his wish ...
- Rehearses Fridays March 18-June 3, 2016 (4:45-7:45 p.m.) and Jun. 4 and 8 (5-8 p.m); runs Jun. 10-12, 2016 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 24 in Vienna, VA
Seeking participants ages ten to eighteen to audition for the cast of our Youth Theater Main Stage productions.
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...
- Production runs April 15-17 & 22-24, in Wharton, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 23 in Wharton, TX
Casting the production, "Vanities."
- Season runs in Lenox, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Shakespeare & Company. Season includes: "The Taming" (Lauren Gunderson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 3; runs May 27-July 30); "Ugly Lies the Bone" (Lindsey Ferrentino, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 17-Aug. 28); "Sotto Voce" (Nilo Cruz, writer; Daniel Gidron, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Santa Cruz Shakespeare season. Season runs in repertory and includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Terri McMahon, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 12-Aug. 28) and "Hamlet" (Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 26-Aug. 28).
- Rehearsal and run times vary on Royal Caribbean cruises.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in New York, NY
Seeking a dancer/aerialist for Royal Caribbean International, the cruise line. Marketing manager states: "Royal Caribbean International continues to deliver the Royal Advantage with the transformation of the elegant and popular Centrum found aboard its Vision-Class ships. Beginning with Splendour of the Seas, the Centrum with its sweeping views and central ...
- The show will be produced at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens. Performance dates are June 3,4,9,10, 11, 17 and 18 at 8PM. Matinees June 5, 12 and 19 at 2PM. Rehearsals will take place at the same location beginning in mid March.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
June production of Stephen Sondheim's "Follies"