- Performances run February 20-March 12, 2106, at Metro Theatre in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the play, "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress." Project description: "During an ostentatious wedding reception at a Knoxville, Tennessee estate, five reluctant, identically clad bridesmaids hide out in an upstairs bedroom, each with her own reason to avoid the proceedings below."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4; runs Feb. 5-28, 2016 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday matinee) in Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in Upland, CA
Casting the west coast premiere of the Broadway adult full-length version of Disney's "The Little Mermaid."
- Performances TBD in Las Vegas, NV & upcoming U.S. tour.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Hallandale, FL
Casting "Gotta Dance," a new musical dance show.
- Rehearses Dec. 8-Jan. 17 (two-week holiday break Dec. 21-Jan. 3); techn Jan. 19-23; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 13 (Wed.-Sat.) at Urban Stages, 30th St. and 8th Ave., NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse group of highly collaborative actors for a production of "Monte Cristo" by Jared Reinmuth and directed by Cailin Heffernan. Artistic director states: "This is an innovative, imaginative, and faithful adaptation of Alexandre Dumas’ 'The Count of Monte Cristo.' Rather than focusing solely on the revenge motif, this ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Feb. 25-Apr. 10.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter Pan," with music by Jule Styne & Moose Charlap, lyrics by Betty Comden, Adolph Green & Carolyn Leigh, and book by James Barrie.
- Rehearsals begin late January 2016, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 8 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting Stephen Sondheim's musical "A Little Night Music!" Project description: "Set in 1900 Sweden, 'A Little Night Music' explores the tangled web of affairs of actress Desirée Armfeldt and the men who love her."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 29 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sister Act," with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Glenn Slater, and book by Bill Steinkellner & Cherie Steinkellner.