- Shooting the first week of October, and four days in January, in VA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 14 in Richmond, VA
Casting the short film, "Oddstruck." Project description: "About a young girl’s journey of self-discovery."
- Rehearsal begins June 8, 2015; runs June 23-Aug. 8, 2015 in OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers who can move well for upcoming productions of "Oklahoma!," "Mary Poppins," and "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
- Performs Jan. 2-18, 2015, in Aptos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, in Aptos, CA
Casting the musical comedy "Urinetown." Production description: "Set in a futuristic world, a terrible water shortage has led to a government-enforced ban on private toilets in an attempt to regulate water consumption. The citizens of Urinetown must use public, pay-per-use amenities owned and operated by the Urine Good Company, a ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 10 (Mon.-Fri. eves., 6:30-10 p.m. & Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-22 (Thurs.-Sun.) on the campus of UC-Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Irvine, CA
Seeking a male guest artist for the leading role of J. Bruce Ismay in the world premiere of "The Last Lifeboat" at UC-Irvine. Synopsis: This is the untold story of the owner of the White Star Line when the Titanic sank, whose decision to save himself rather than go down ...
- Shoots nationwide.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Diego, CA and Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA and Oct 4 in Miami, FL and Sep 27 in Atlanta, GA and Oct 11 in Chicago, IL and Oct 4 in New York City, NY and Oct 11 in Memphis, TN
Casting "MasterChef," a reality TV show where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal.
- Production will run November 21-December 23, 2014, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 15, 16 in Omaha, NE
Casting for the musical "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "It just isn’t Christmas without A Christmas Carol. Experience Omaha’s favorite holiday tradition as Ebenezer Scrooge takes us on a life-changing journey filled with beautiful costumes, exquisite music, perfectly crafted sets and special effects second to none. Perfect for the whole ...
- Auditions will be held September 13, in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Greenville, SC
Casting speaking roles for a short film.
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 in North Hollywood, CA; performs Oct. 18 in North Hollywood and Oct. 25 at Valley Relics Museum in Chatsworth, CA (with additional performance dates TBA).
- Auditions: Sep 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Old Friends," a one-act play based on the book "Forty Crazy Years of Friendship" by Richard Hulse. Synopsis: Four friends set out to clean out the condominium of their lost friend Baines, who died in his condominium when it caught fire. Baines visits his best friend Richard as a ...
- Shoots Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in North Conway, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Fitchburg, MA
Casting "Charlie & Poppy." Synopsis: Over the span of 20 years, a boy and his grandfather enjoy simple yet magical moments on a train station platform, creating a bond that extends to the next generation.
- Rehearses Dec. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 27, 28, 30 and Jan. 3, 4, 7-9, & 10-15 (weekdays, 6-9 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); performs Jan. 16-18 in Oakland, CA, Jan. 23-25 in San Francisco, CA, and Jan. 30-Feb. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Lord Why Can't I Do Right?." Synopsis: Kenny, an unsuccessful man by society’s standards, is caught up by a fascination with women, drugs and money. Following a near death experience, Kenny’s true purpose in life is revealed. Now, Kenny must spread the word about the grace and goodness of ...