- Production is currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 7, in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for the current B'way production of "The Phantom of the Opera."
- Rehearsals begin March 4, 2014; runs March 25-April 13, 2014 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Arvada, CO
Casting "End of the Rainbow."
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jan 8 in New York, NY
Casting SITI Company's upcoming season. Theater states: "SITI Company is an ensemble-based theater company. Its mission is to create bold new productions, to perform and tour these productions nationally and internationally, to train together consistently, to train theater professionals and students in an approach to acting and collaboration that forges ...
- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 24, 2014 in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in New York, NY
The Theater at Monmouth is casting their 2014 season. Each actor in the summer company plays three or four roles in the season shows, and all shows are rehearsed and performed in repertory. Shows will be Shakespeare's "As You Like It" and "Romeo and Juliet," Oscar Wilde's "A Woman of ...
- Performances run April 3-19, 2014 at Midvale Main Street Theatre in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 10 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnum County Spelling Bee," the Tony Award winning musical that is a hilarious tale of overachievers’ angst as it chronicles the experience of six adolescent outsiders vying for the spelling championship of a lifetime. They are the unlikeliest of heroes: a quirky yet charming cast of ...
- Rehearses Feb. 9-May 4, 2014 at Ripley Grier-Studios; tech begins May 12-16, 2014; runs May 17-18, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid Jr." directed by Broadway performer Sarah Amengual (Maria in "West Side Story"). "The Little Mermaid Jr." is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. Producer states: "We reserve the right to consolidate any program. Performances ...
- Full and part-time positions beginning April 2014.
- Auditions: Jan 13, 14 in New York, NY
Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking male and female vocalists for Festival of the Lion King, an African-inspired celebration of the music from the animated feature film. This original musical theatre production will be performed live in the new state of the art, indoor, 1500 seat theatre-in-the-round in Disney’s Animal ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends beginning March 3, 2014; runs April 25-May 31, 2014.
- Auditions: Jan 13, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the musical "Hey! Dancin'! Hey! Musical!" written by Kirk Pynchon and Mike Beyer. Project description: "Based on the Factory's 2010 hit play that 'Time Out Chicago' named one of the best in the city, 'Hey! Dancin'! Hey! Musical!' features original songs that evoke memories of Heart, The Pointer Sisters ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2014; shoots Feb. 23-27 in North Hollywood and Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "NoHo: The Series" a web series following the lives and loves of eight young artists living in "Lankershim Gardens" in North Hollywood, California: each have their own dreams and drives, which ignite the inevitable conflicts and conquests of fame.