- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 16-May 17 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in NYC, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello." The production is set in the mid-1800s in Venice and Cyprus.
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 30; runs Aug. 1-Oct. 25 in Manheim, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking professional actors for the 35th anniversary season of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. Company states: "Our professional cast is divided into five tracks of concentration. If cast, you will be placed in either Fight Track, Music Track, Drama Track, Improv Track, or Lead Track. While all of our professional actors ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Highlands, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 summer season for the Highlands Playhouse, the second-oldest professional theater in North Carolina. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (contract runs June 9-July 11); "Godspell" (contract runs June 30-Aug. 1); "First Date" (contract runs July 21-Aug. 22); and "End of the Rainbow" (contract runs Aug. 18-Sept. 6). All non-Equity ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 18 (Thurs. & Fri. at 8 p.m.; Sat. at 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun. at 2 p.m.); closes May 17 (possible one-week extension).
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Words by Ira Gershwin," a play about a man, Ira Gershwin, whose job happened to be writing words for songs. It is important to him that the audience understand the substance and craft that led to the creation of the Great American Songbook. The singers and the band are ...
- Each NYC-area Equity-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity members who are not signed clients of any agent. Do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent.
- All rehearsals and performances in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Theatre By The Sea 2015 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18); "Disney's The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15); and "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs Aug. 19-Sep. 6 with possible ext. through ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2 (weekday eves.); runs Apr. 10- May 3, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. eves. and Sun. matinees) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting Christopher Durang’s dark comedy play “The Marriage of Bette and Boo” about 30 years in the lives of an absurdly dysfunctional family.
- Runs Apr. 3-May 9 at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dear Ruth," for Glendale Centre Theatre, a comedy written by Norman Krasna, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by George Strattan. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Customer service representative states: "Good comedic timing essential for all characters."
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015; runs April 29-May 17 in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison ...