- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).
- Performs at Walt Disney World in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking youthful and energetic male and female principal vocalists who move very well for the "Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue," performing live at the Walt Disney World.
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble singers for future replacements in the currently running "The Book Of Mormon" Latter Day Tour.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 30, 2017; previews begin March 8; runs March 19-April 23 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Washington, DC
Casting "Three Sisters" (Anton Chekhov, playwright; Jackson Gay, dir.), to be performed in rep with "No Sisters" (Aaron Posner, dir.), a new play commissioned by Studio Theatre as a response to Chekhov's masterpiece.
- Ongoing ten month domestic tour.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Buffalo, NY
Casting singer-dancers and full body costume performers for future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage production "Sesame Street Live!."
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Rehearsals begin March 5. Production runs May 13-29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 26, 27 in Houston, TX
Casting the musical, "Parade."
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 (Mon.-Wed., 6-11 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-4 p.m.) in Glendale, CA; tech/previews April 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...