- Cirque du Soleil is seeking new talent for its current shows and upcoming creations; exact dates and locations TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking talent for Cirque du Soleil auditions in Las Vegas. Casting team states: "Founded in 1984, 19 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists." Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical ...
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23; script-in-hand presentation/reading take place Oct. 24 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming reading of "First Date the Musical." Synopsis: A real-time look at one blind/first date, Aaron and Casey are our "daters." The other patrons and waiter in the restaurant turn into baggage from Aaron and Casey’s past and future, trying to impact the ...
- Rehearses Sept. 27-Nov. 15 and Apr. 3-June 12 (Sun., 4-6 p.m.); studio showing Nov. 15 (6 p.m.) at CMDE Studio, 84 Euclid Ave., Hackensack, NJ; outdoor performance Apr. 23 at Hackensack Riverkeeper Annual Earthfest at Overpeck Park, Ridgefield Park, NJ; performs June 18 at Fair Lawn Community Theater Fair, Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Hackensack, NJ
Seeking dancers for "One Love," a new work by CMDE Guest Artist Candace Hundley Kamate, who will work collaboratively with dancers of mixed abilities, including individuals with disabilities, ages 10 and up, to create and perform an original piece around themes of personal spiritual journeys and the idea that a ...
- Festival runs in 2016 in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting for 2016's 8 Tens @ 8 Festival, featuring 8 ten-minute plays. Project description: "Eight awarded short plays, from our annual national playwriting contest, are performed and directed by some of the best the Santa Cruz theatre community has to offer."
- Work begins ASAP in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking the ultimate team for “Ripley’s Remarkable Entertainment and Sales Team.” Director states: "This job is not merely selling...but bringing our unique attraction to Manhattan’s famous Times Square. If you act and relish the opportunity to play zany, unique characters, plenty of improvising, and seek the chance to be crazy ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Les Miserables" with music by Claude-Michel Schonberg, book by Alan Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg, and lyrics by Alan Boublil and Herbert Kretzmer.
- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Production runs October 30-November 8, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Outsiders." Project description: "This powerful coming of age story follows two rival groups, the Greasers and the Socs, who are divided by their socioeconomic status."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Seeking male and female actors for the upcoming production of "Herb the Green Knight," a play.
- Rehearsals will run October 26-December 11 in Chicago, IL. Typical rehearsal schedule on evenings M-TH with possible limited rehearsals on Saturday and Sunday as needed. Show runs December 12-27, Saturdays and Sundays, at 11am and 1pm, with one Monday evening performance on December 21. Rehearsals in Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Performances at Theo Ubique's No Exit Cafe: 6970 N Glenwood Ave.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "Telling the story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist, 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues ...
- Runs year-round in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Royal Oak, MI
Seeking actors and improvisers for The Murder Mystery Company, which has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new ...