- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Contracts run at Disney Resort in Shanghai, China. Actors must be willing to relocate to Shanghai, China for the duration of the contract.
- Auditions: May 18 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male actors to perform at Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China. Company states: "This is an exciting and unique opportunity - to be a part of the opening at Shanghai Disney Resort, and share the magic of Disney!"
- Worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: May 18, in San Antonio, TX
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer-dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (by Brian Friel. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (by Katori Hall. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (by Hans Christian Anderson. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...
- Festival is May 23 & 24 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
- Auditions: May 20 in New York, NY
Casting dancers, acrobats, models, and specialty performers for Electric Daisy Carnival New York.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 21, in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Aladdin."
- Shooting May 23-August 29, in Denton, Dallas, Boys, and Tyler, TX.
- Auditions: May 23 in Denton, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Party Girl:The Series." Project description: "It’s the third and final season. We find Rachel dealing with the repercussions of the season two finale and learning that, try as she might to stay away from trouble, once Party Girl, always Party Girl."
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."
- Season runs outside in the Blueridge Mountains at The Devils Backbone Brewing Company in Roseland, VA and at Thoresen Theatre in Lynchburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting Wolfbane Productions' 2015 Summer/Fall season. Season includes a 90's pop adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin August 10; runs Aug. 27-Sept 12); "The Pillowman" (Martin McDonagh, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs through Sept. 26).
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs July 24-Aug. 9 in Somerset, NJ.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Somerset, NJ
Casting the Villagers Theatre TeensVill series' production of "The Who's Tommy." This production is for young actors ages 13-19. Synopsis: Based on the iconic 1969 rock concept album, "The Who's Tommy" is an exhilarating story of hope, healing, and the human spirit. The story of the pinball-playing, deaf, dumb, and ...