- Performances take place in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting performers for productions of "Red" and "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin around May 15 in Princeton, NJ; runs June 12-28 in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," a long one-act musical comedy.
- Season runs June 3 through Aug. 18 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY and Feb 27, 28 in Chicago, IL and Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2015 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 12-20 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the roles of Monty, Lula and various ensemble members for Capital City Theatre's production of "Violet," starring Broadway's Christine Dwyer in the title role.
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, 26 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Imagination Stage in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Bethesda, MD
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the Imagination Stage's upcoming season. Season includes: "Aviatrix" (Susan Zeder, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 1); "A Year with Frog and Toad" (Willie Reale, adaptation; Arnold Lobel, book; Robert Reale, music. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 24-Jan. ...
- Rehearsals begin in July; runs Sept. 17-19, 24-26, & Oct. 1-2 at Swedenborg Hall in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in San Diego, CA
Casting "I, Joan," a one-woman show about Joan of Arc.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 28; runs Apr. 18 & 19, 23-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Laughter on the 23rd Floor," Neil Simon's hilarious roman á clef about his time in the writers' room during the golden age of TV comedy.
- Season runs February through August, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the Berkeley Playhouse's 2015-16 main stage season.
- Season runs in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Into the Woods"; "Foul Play"; "Scuttling of the Sapphire" (runs June 8-Aug. 30); "The 39 Steps" (runs Aug. 11-Sept. 27); "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Sept. 14–Oct. 31); and "The Christmas Donkey" (runs Nov. 9-Dec. 28).