- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Production runs October 30-November 8, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Outsiders." Project description: "This powerful coming of age story follows two rival groups, the Greasers and the Socs, who are divided by their socioeconomic status."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Seeking male and female actors for the upcoming production of "Herb the Green Knight," a play.
- Rehearsals will run October 26-December 11 in Chicago, IL. Typical rehearsal schedule on evenings M-TH with possible limited rehearsals on Saturday and Sunday as needed. Show runs December 12-27, Saturdays and Sundays, at 11am and 1pm, with one Monday evening performance on December 21. Rehearsals in Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Performances at Theo Ubique's No Exit Cafe: 6970 N Glenwood Ave.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "Telling the story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist, 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues ...
- Runs year-round in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Royal Oak, MI
Seeking actors and improvisers for The Murder Mystery Company, which has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new ...
- Runs at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for The Public House Theatre's 2015-2016 Ensemble. The Public House Theatre in Lakeview is home to some of Chicago’s finest sketch comedy and theatre. They’re seeking a few powerfully creative minds to join the ensemble that creates, writes, directs, and performs in the majority of their productions. Now ...
- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.
- Contracts run at Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers and physical performers for featured roles in a new offering at the Walt Disney World Resort. Dancers and actors with strong communication skills using movement are needed to tell a story. These silent narrators orchestrate all the action to convey the spirit of an ancient and timeless celebration.
- Production runs November 13-December 19, in Midland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28 in Midland, TX
Casting for the production "Peter Pan."
- Pre-rehearsals for music & movement TBD; rehearses Dec. 15 (6-10 p.m.), Dec. 16 (noon-4 p.m. & 6-11 p.m. for orchestra); 4 performances held Dec. 17-19; all rehearsals and performances held at Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting singer/movers for a holiday variety show with a world class symphony orchestra. Also accepting submissions for future Pops! concerts.
- Rehearsals are the second Sunday of every month from 4-6 p.m. Performers can choose from several events at a variety of venues throughout the NYC metro area. Performers are asked to be able to commit to at least two shows/workshops per month.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking improvisers with big talent--and hearts--to help bring laughter to those in need with Cherub Improv, a New York City nonprofit volunteer improv comedy troupe. Coordinators state: "Cherub Improv partners with worthy organizations to provide free improv comedy shows and workshops. We currently work with cancer support organizations such as ...
- Rehearses in Fort Lauderdale with deluxe accommodations; immediate and future contracts are generally six months and include round trip airfare.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2, in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, singers, dancers, and triple threats for six star world cruise lines, US and China touring shows, cirque aerial productions, casinos, conventions, and corporate events. For six star cruise lines, performers travel to exotic and around-the-world-itineraries, room and board included, with white-glove service. Guests traveling on board these ships ...