- Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 16- July 10 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Chapter Two."
- Season runs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2016 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "Sister Act" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir. Equity rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 2); "Peter Pan" (Steven Glaudini, producing artistic dir.-dir.; JD Dumas, co-musical dir.; Ken Gammie, co-musical dir.; Carlos Mendoza, choreo. Equity rehearsal begin July ...
- Rehearsals begin February 29. Performances run from April 14 - May 1 at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Temecula, CA
Casting "Guys & Dolls."
- Rehearsal and production dates vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members for Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). These auditions are only for AEA members who are not signed clients of any agent. Do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided ...
- Rehearses Mar. 6-May 12; runs May 13-15, 20-22, 27-29, June 3-5, 8-11 in Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 24 in Nyack, NY
Casting "Next to Normal."
- Rehearsals begin April 25; runs June 1-26 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Austin, TX
Casting "One Man, Two Guvnors."
- Season runs in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for the Totem Pole Playhouse. Season includes: "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks" (Rehearsals begin May 10; runs May 28-June 12); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 9-24); "A Funny Thing Happened..." (Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 30-Aug. 14); and "A Christmas ...
- Rehearsals begin May 6; tech rehearsal June 3; runs June 10-July 24 (with possible extension to Aug. 7) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, in New York, NY
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Synopsis: Take a trip back to the seminal music scene of the 1960s, when young women sang their way to musical prominence in a man’s world. Set in the Motown era that brought us powerhouse voices like Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, and, ultimately, Destiny’s Child and ...
- Season runs May 23 - Sept 10; all rehearsals and performances held in Cortland, NY. Seeking non-union actors of all ethnicities.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, in New York, NY
Cortland Repertory Theatre (Cortland, NY) is seeking nonunion actors for its 45th annual summer season. Kerby Thompson, Producing Artistic Director. Season includes: The Fox on the Fairway, (Ken Ludwig, playwright; Bert Bernardi, dir.), West Side Story (Arthur Laurents, book; Leonard Bernstein, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Nathanial Shaw, dir., Barbara Hartwig, ...