- Rehearsals begin May 21. Production runs July 24-August 16, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 16, 18 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "1776." Project description: "The musical follows John Adams of Massachusetts, Benjamin Franklin of Pennsylvania, and Richard Henry Lee and Thomas Jefferson of Virginia, as they attempt to convince the members of the second Continental Congress to vote for independence from the shackles of the British monarchy ...
- Professional workshops for actors/performers are part of FPTA 2015 and are available from May 16-18 at Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, FL. Rehearsal and productions dates and locations for future productions these companies are looking to cast will vary with each of the FPTA 2015 participating companies.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking Equity and professional non-Equity actors, singers, and dancers for the Florida Professional Theatres Association's 35th annual professional statewide auditions and workshops (FPTA 2015), where a number of professional theater and entertainment/production companies are looking to cast professional actors/performers for their upcoming and future productions.
- For performance schedulse for all shows in the 2015-16 season, visit www.thepalmstheatre.com. Performances run in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Mesa, AZ
The Palms Theatre is casting its 15th season. Mainstage productions include "Nunsense," "Happy Holidays! (Berlin Revue)," "Guys And Dolls," "Church Basement Ladies," "Grease," and "Ring of Fire." Marquee Comedy Series productions include "Monster Mash," "Boeing Boeing," and "Fox on the Fairway." Children’s Theatre productions include "James and the Giant Peach," ...
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Contracts run at Disney Resort in Shanghai, China. Actors must be willing to relocate to Shanghai, China for the duration of the contract.
- Auditions: May 18 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male actors to perform at Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China. Company states: "This is an exciting and unique opportunity - to be a part of the opening at Shanghai Disney Resort, and share the magic of Disney!"
- Worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: May 18, in San Antonio, TX
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer-dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Rehearsals begin June 8; runs July 10-Aug. 9 at the Candlelight Pavilion in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Claremont, CA
Casting Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice's biblical tale of Joseph and his eleven brothers, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Brian Friel, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (Katori Hall, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (Hans Christian Anderson, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers for future replacements in the 25th Anniversary tour of "The Phantom of the Opera."
- Festival is May 23 & 24 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
- Auditions: May 20 in New York, NY
Casting dancers, acrobats, models, and specialty performers for Electric Daisy Carnival New York.
- Rehearsals begin June 6 at ARTS Performance Academy Studio; runs July 25-Aug. 30 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the dark musical comedy based on the film by Roger Corman with screenplay by Charles Griffith, "Little Shop of Horrors," about a plant with an insatiable appetite for human blood, with book & lyrics by Howard Ashman, and music by Alan Menken.