- All tours begin in September and tour through December. Note: The tour of “Sheila the Great” will fly to Alaska for one week in December.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, in its twenty-ninth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences, is casting three musicals for its 2014 fall touring season. The three shows are: “Otherwise Known As Sheila the Great,” a musical (based on the book by Judy Blume, directed by Andrew ...
- Rehearsals begin March 30, 2015; touring dates TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring production of "Matilda."
- Lab is Oct. 27-Nov. 21.
- Auditions: Sep 2, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers for "On Your Feet." Performers of all Latin backgrounds strongly encouraged to attend.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-23 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, singers, and dancers for various principal roles in "West Side Story." Especially seeking non-Caucasian performers to play young Puerto Ricans.
- Rehearsals begin January 2015; production begins spring 2015 at the Vivian Beaumont Theater, Lincoln Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in San Francisco, CA
Lincoln Center Theater is casting actors who sing for Rodgers and Hammerstein's, "The King and I."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs through Nov. 14 in CT.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Bridgeport, CT
Seeking non equity actors with basic knowledge of Spanish for bilingual touring production of "Don Quixote."
- Shoots late-Sept. 2014 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Austin, TX
Seeking models for a photoshoot in Austin, TX.
- Rehearsals begin September 5, with performances in December, in Tacoma, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Tacoma, WA
Casting "There is a Hope," the 52nd Annual Singing Christmas Tree. Project description: "The 52nd Annual Singing Christmas Tree is a full scale musical production featuring a 150 voice choir, orchestra and original script with full cast. This year's theme, 'There is a Hope,' is set in a zoo and ...
- Rehearsals start September 6. Performances run October 24-November 1 (off October 26), at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 4 in Provo, UT
Casting "Much Ado About Zombies," based on Shakespeare’s "Much Ado About Nothing," with a steam-punk and zombie twist.
- "Scarlet Sisters Everleigh" rehearsals begin September 29 in Chicago, IL. Shows November 6-29. "Holiday Sotries" rehearsals begin November 3. Shows December 4-January 3.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting Three Cat Productions' upcoming season, including the musical "Scarlet Sisters Everleigh" by Jason Paul Smith and Gary Gimmestad, the omnibus musical "Holiday Stories," "Don't Mess With Bess" by Gary Gimmestad, and the 3rd Annual Chicago New Works Festival.
- One year contracts begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the Diamond Horseshoe.