- Rehearsals TBD; shoots approx. March 20 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting "The Hit," a short film about an assassin who thinks he is the best until an average Joe beats him to the punch.
- Rehearses late April-May; runs June 4-28 (six performances, with the possibility of an extension in the Fringe awards program) as part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival, Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Los Angeles premiere of "Let There Be Thistles" for the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: From the same playwright and director who brought the award-winning "Angels and Whiskey" to the 2014 Hollywood Fringe, "Thistles" is a one-man comedy about a god who has no believers left. Reviews from ...
- Shoots Apr.10-12 in Lakewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Removal," a short student film. Synopsis: A Cambodian ex-gangster from Long Beach facing deportation is reminded of his past regrets each time he must check in with immigration.
- All productions rehearse and perform in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 27, in New York, NY
Casting the first half of the 2015 Season for The Gateway: Performing Arts Center of Suffolk County. 2015 Season productions currently being cast: "Rock of Ages" (Chris D’Arienzo, book. Rehearses May 5-20; runs May 20-Jun. 7); "Nice Work If You Can Get It" (George and Ira Gershwin, music & lyrics; ...
- Shoots Mar. 22-Apr. 13 in New London, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New London, CT
Casting "Pushback," a student film. Synopsis: In the near future, racial and ethnic minorities have been forced into ghettos ruled by martial law. Aria, a young resistance fighter, is nearly caught by the vindictive Lt. Blackstone, who takes her father, Silas, hostage. After getting her younger sister Kayla to safety, ...
- Shoots March 26-30 in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, Mar 1 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Do You Love Me Now?" a thesis film for Brooklyn College that's a psychological drama in which six years ago Sarah started her family with lies. Feeling guilty, she tries to be the ideal wife and mother, however, a fatal diagnosis makes her take old skeletons out from her ...
- Rehearses weekday evenings and weekend afternoons beginning Mar. 8; runs for two weeks, Thursdays through Sundays, Apr. 9-19 at 8 p.m., except for Sunday shows, which are at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Ave. at 10th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Truce," an Equity-approved showcase inspired by the 100th anniversary of the WWI Christmas Truce last December. "Truce" is set 50 years in the future, the middle of the twenty-first century. The U.S. is at war with Brazil. The action opens on soldiers from both sides celebrating a Christmas Truce ...
- Rehearses early March; shoots Mar. 21-22 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 27, Mar 2 in Boston, MA
Casting an independent short, "Strawberries," by Jack Siberine and Steven Arcieri. Director states: 'The man develops his rationality through the books that he reads, each book only capturing the basics of human complexity. By trying to address the issues of his relationship through logic and reason, he quickly learns that ...
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...
- Rehearsals begin May 11; previews run June 11; runs June 12-28 in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "Godspell," a musical.
- Runs at the Embassy Suites 101 E. Locust St., Des Moines, Iowa.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Des Moines, IA
Seeking actors for an interactive improv murder mystery dinner show set in modern day with no costumes and no serving required.
- Performance dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in North Hollwyood, CA
Casting "Who's That Lady," a musical tribute to female R&B singers, to include Aretha Franklin, Natalie Cole, Mahalia Jackson, Tremaine Hawkins, Barbara Morrison, and Mahalia Jackson.
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Programs are held at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Ashburn, VA and Mar 1 in Rockville, MD and Mar 7 in Scottsdale, AZ and Mar 8 in Phoenix, AZ and Mar 14 in Dallas, TX and Mar 15 in Houston, TX and Mar 28 in Springfield, MO and Mar 29 in Boston, MA and Apr 10 in Sarasota, FL and Apr 11 in Tampa, FL
BAA is seeking advanced young musical theatre performers (ages 8-21) for upcoming intensives, master classes, industry showcases, and performance opportunities in NYC. BAA states: "Work one-on-one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway shows. Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning ...
- Filming on Mar. 7, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. in the Westchester area of L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a comedic short, "Remembering Tate," in which Jason throws a funeral for his pet Tate; however, Jason takes the funeral too seriously.
- Shoots Mar. 13-15, 20 & 21, 28 & 29 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a drama, "The Collector," in which a recluse collector befriends a delivery boy and rediscovers how precious life is. Synopsis: Janice is a middle-aged woman and a successful architect that designs from home. She is a collector of priceless artifacts and paintings. Everything is encased, just like the deepest ...