- Rehearses Aug. 7 & 8; shoots Aug. 15, 16, 17, 23, & 24 in various NYC locations TBA and William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Hope From a New World," a William Paterson University student project. Synopsis: Mikahba, an alien princess from the planet Exias, flees to Earth after discovering she is the target of a murderous plot. She ends up in Central Park where she meets Celeste, a lonely young woman with a ...
- Shoots Aug. 13-17 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Révolte: The Musical," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: "Révolte" is a coming-of-age musical about the lives of a photographer and an activist who are in the midst of a political revolution. In a parallel world at the end of an era, the two become symbiotic ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for "Celebrity Name Game." All entrants must have a team mate, but single applicants can be partnered with other singles. If selected, you will be teamed up with a celebrity to answer celebrity trivia. The show will air five days a week so over 500 hundred teams are ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; Technical Rehearsals: October 13, 14, 15 All Performances at Theater at Saint Clement's 423 West 46th Street, New York 10036: Oct 16- 26.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Our Town," a play by Thornton Wilder. Company states: "The Birdhouse Players is a youth training and performance company providing uncompromising theatrical opportunities for aspiring young actors, singers, dancers, or those on a passionate pursuit of a professional career. Our staff of industry professionals inspires our members through workshops, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2 in midtown Manhattan, Wed., 5-9 p.m., Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 1) or Thu., 5-9 p.m. and Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 2), as well as Columbus Day; tech rehearsals run Oct. 13-15. Performances run Oct. 17-27 at the Theatre of Saint Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4, 18 in New York, NY
Casting young performers for "Our Town." Classic and contemporary interpretations of the Pulitzer-prize winning, American treasure will be presented in the same run by two different casts.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 5 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Houston, TX
Casting singers and dancers for "Reefer Madness."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5 (every Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); tech rehearsals Sept. 8-11 (6-11 p.m.); runs Sept. 12 (7 p.m.) and Sept. 13 (2 p.m. & 7 p.m.) in NYC. Must be available for all dates.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Here I Go," an original play. Synopsis: "Here I Go" will focus on four characters' marriages and relationships and how their lives are affected by the choices they are making to either fix their relationships, end them, or begin anew. Within this, it will also dives into the “moving ...
- Season runs from Thanksgiving through New Years Eve 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York City, NY and Aug 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers for Good Time Carolers 2014 holiday season. Production states: "We have an extensive resume in film, TV, and recording as well as having the honor of being the special event caroling company for the Disneyland Resorts."
- Various auditions are being held Summer 2014 throughout the United States.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA and Aug 2 in Houston, TX and Aug 2 in Jacksonville, FL and Aug 9 in Austin, TX and Aug 9 in Minneapolis, MN and Aug 16 in St. Louis, MO and Aug 16 in Sacramento, CA and Aug 16 in Shreveport, LA and Aug 18 in Monroe, LA and Sep 6 in Charlotte, NC and Sep 6 in Omaha, NE and Sep 13 in Raleigh, NC and Sep 20 in Cincinnati, OH and Sep 20 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22 in Louisville, KY and Sep 27 in Denver, CO and Sep 29 in Colorado Springs, CO and Oct 4 in Portland, OR and Oct 18 in Seattle, WA
Seeking talent for AMTC (Actors, Models & Talent for Christ) seeks various talent. Company states: "Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC) is a nonprofit ministry dedicated to making good bolder in film, fashion, music and theater. Through a unique faith-based educational program, AMTC teaches performers how to become positive ...
- Performances run October 3-26, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Twelfth Night," Shakespeare's comedy of gender confusion, where a girl disguises herself as a man to be near the count she adores, only to be pursued by the woman he loves.
- Rehearses the weekend of Aug. 9 & 10 (several hours of rehearsal); shoots Aug. 16 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Yellow Bird," part of an experimental short film project entitled "Stories Of The Unconscious." This shoot is the seventh out of nine total parts of the project.
- Shoots Aug. 4 or 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Btch Plz," a SVA short film about two young girls.
- Rehearses Aug. 5-Aug. 15; shoots Aug. 18-24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York City, NY
Casting "Two Brothers," a film in which a boy sees his father killed by a mafia adviser. Having nightmares about it, he decides the only way to gain closure is through revenge. Joining his older brother in the mafia, who unknowingly works for the same adviser, he is murdered in ...
- Shoots Aug. 4-14 in Crystal Beach, Ontario.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Toronto, ON
Casting "Zombie Sitter," a family comedy zombie movie about tech savvy Connor, age 12, who has to conquer a town full of zombies while his parents are out for the evening. "Home Alone" meets "Shaun of the Dead."