- Rehearses weeknights beginning March 2014; runs May 30-June 22, 2014 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Edward II," the play by Christopher Marlowe. Project Description: "In a time of civil strife and growing political unrest, the fate of an English king is threatened not by war, but by the prejudice of his own court against the man he loves. Marlowe’s play illustrates the romance between ...
- Performs Dec. 21 & 22 at El Segundo Performing Arts Center in El Segundo, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: El Segundo, CA
Casting a family-friendly holiday production of "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Feb. 6, 2014 at Meta Theater on Melrose; runs Feb. 7-March 2, 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting John Cariani's "Almost, Maine." A quirky take on love and many of the varying forms it can take. Synopsis: "A mid-winter's night dream, set under the Aurora Borealis in the fictional town of Almost, Maine. A town so far north it is almost in Canada. Almost. As the northern ...
- Performances run March 7-16, 2014 in Worcester, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Collegeville, PA
Casting the zany Irish comedy "The Irish Wake of Patty O'Toole." Project Description: "Patty O'Toole has passed away and his friends have gathered to say their good-byes. The funeral director brings everyone to order and the eulogies begin. But suddenly Patty's ghost appears to participate in his own wake."
- Performances run May 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, & 17, 2014 at the Spotlight Theatre in Swarthmore, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Swarthmore, PA
Casting Noel Coward's comedy of manners, "Private Lives." Project Description: "A divorced couple, while honeymooning with their new spouses, discover that they are staying in adjacent rooms at the same hotel. Despite a perpetually stormy relationship, they realize that they still have feelings for each other."
- Rehearsals will begin on/or around Jan. 13, 2014; runs Feb. 28-April 6, 2014 (Fri.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 2 p.m.) in Oxnard, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "The Boys Next Door," by Tom Griffin.
- Rehearsals begin March 4; runs April 2-27, 2014 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams.
- The first read-through will take place in late December; rehearsals will begin early January 2014; runs February 28-March 23, 2014. There is no casting overlap between the two acts so actors will not be called to every rehearsal. All weekday rehearsals will take place in the evenings.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the intersecting one-acts, "Burning Rubber" and "Some Things Stick," written by Chicago playwrights Matt Beard and Niki Dreistadt. Project description: "The play demonstrates how the lives of strangers impact each other in significant ways. The entirety of the action takes place inside of a bar on the edge of ...