- "Scarlet Sisters Everleigh" rehearsals begin September 29 in Chicago, IL. Shows November 6-29. "Holiday Sotries" rehearsals begin November 3. Shows December 4-January 3.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting Three Cat Productions' upcoming season, including the musical "Scarlet Sisters Everleigh" by Jason Paul Smith and Gary Gimmestad, the omnibus musical "Holiday Stories," "Don't Mess With Bess" by Gary Gimmestad, and the 3rd Annual Chicago New Works Festival.
- One year contracts begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the Diamond Horseshoe.
- Rehearsals begin September 8. Show runs November 14-23, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a musical. Project description: In prerevolutionary Russia, a Jewish peasant contends with marrying off three of his daughters while growing antisemitic sentiment threatens his village.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 28 with no performances on Dec. 24 & 25 at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "She Loves Me," a musical which follows the story of two pen pals who fall in love not realizing that they already know each other.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Blvd, Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein," the Mel Brooks' musical in which the grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced "Fronk-en-steen"), inherits his family's estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor (pronounced "Eye-gore"), and a leggy lab assistant, Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes ...
- Rehearses Monday & Thursday evenings in Glen Rock, NJ; runs Oct. 19-Dec. 20 at various libraries, residences, and community centers in the Tri-State Area.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "HMS Pinafore."
- One year contracts begin January/February 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking a percussionist for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the Diamond Horseshoe.
- Rehearsals in midtown Manhattan begin September 21 (three per week). Tech rehearsals Nov. 4-6; runs Nov. 7-23 for 13 performances at HERE Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bohemian Lights", the latest performance piece from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "Bohemian Lights" is the journey of a blind poet, Max Estrella, on the last night of his life. On the streets of Madrid, the city is self-destructing, the country on the verge of revolution. It ...