- Rehearsals start Jan. 5 (Mon.-Fri., 7 p.m.-10 p.m., possible Sundays); runs Feb. 6-Mar. 8, 2014 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, 3 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Bonnie and Clyde," the musical by Frank Wildhorn, Don Black, and Ivan Menchell for The Costa Mesa Playhouse. Synopsis: In Depression-era Texas, a young Bonnie Parker falls in love with Clyde Barrow, a criminal on the run from the law. Their love affair soon spirals out of control, as ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 5 (possible extension Apr. 12) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Dallas, TX
Seeking a multi-racial cast of actor/singer/dancers who can sing and dance 1940s swing jump and jive for "Hot Mikado," a musical.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Performances run January 26, February 2, 8, & 9, 2015 in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, 3, 4 in Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of the play, "Box." Project description: "This is an episodic play, akin to campfire storytelling via theatrical dialogue. This reading will be part of the Fertile Ground City-Wide New Works Festival."
- Rehearses mid-December to January (exact dates TBD and are flexible); runs late January-April (one show/wk., two or three times a month, during the day) at local L.A. and OC schools, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "The Center of the Universe," a play. Synopsis: "The Center of the Universe" is a compelling drama centered around two high-school sweethearts torn apart by a senseless act of violence. Journey into the past and gain new perspective on the present as stories from slavery and the Holocaust are ...
- Production runs February 13-March 22, 2015, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Omaha, NE
Casting for the production "Hands on a Hardbody." Project description: "Ten contestants vie for a hardbody truck. The last contestant who has his or her hands on the truck wins it. The lives of each contestant, along with the car dealer and a radio announcer are revealed during the hardbody ...
- Rehearses Dec. 26, 2014-Jan. 8, 2015; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 22, 2015 at the Candlelight Pavilion, 455 West Foothill Blvd. in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Claremont, CA
Casting for Buddy "The Buddy Holly Musical"
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; tours nationally until March 5.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Fourscore And Seven Years Ago" for ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, now in its twenty-ninth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences. This is a separate day of auditions only for African-American men for the lead in the tour of the musical: “Fourscore and Seven Years ...
- Rehearsal begins Aug. 4, 2015; runs Sept. 7-Oct. 4, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Washington, DC
Casting "Women Laughing Alone with Salad."