- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 and run Mon.-Thurs. (6-10 p.m.) and Sun. (3-7 p.m.); show runs Nov. 7-16 at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Bridgeport, CT
The Bijou Theatre in downtown Bridgeport is casting Stephen Sondheim’s “Assassins,” directed by Kevin Pelkey. This will be the second in The Bijou Theatre’s first Main Stage Theatre Series. All types and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Synopsis: Our nation's most notorious assassins gather on stage to violently pursue a ...
- Performances run December 4-14, in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in Midvale, UT
Casting "Babes In Toyland," a musical tale set in the worlds of Mother Goose Land and Toyland. Project Description: "A classic tale with fresh, new music. The villainous Barnaby has fallen in love with sweet Mistress Mary Quite Contrary. If he can’t buy her love, then he’ll force her to ...
- Performances run December 4-20, in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 20 in Provo, UT
Casting "It's A Wonderful Life: The Radio Play." Project description: "The timeless Christmas movie is transformed into a radio play, complete with commercials and songs from the era. With the help of an ensemble that brings a few dozen characters to the stage, the story of idealistic George Bailey unfolds ...
- Shoots late October in the NYC area (each scene shoots one day).
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting an international public service announcement about giving charity. Casting director states: "We are a group of film students based in New York that was honored to receive the opportunity to shoot this PSA. The PSA will be featured at festivals around the world, online, and on TV. We are ...
- Rehearses Wed. & Sat. afternoons; performs Oct. 30 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in Baltimore, MD
Casting plus sized female actors for the premiere of "The Big Girl Chronicles." Casting personnel state: "This monologue driven show is centered around six plus sized women who are part of a weekly support show. We are looking for confident people who can learn lines quickly." Seeking women size 14 ...
- Tentatively shoots Oct. 10, 12, 18, 19, 25, & 26, with reshoot dates Nov. 21-23, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Mighty Hands," a student film. Synopsis: "Mighty Hands" is the story of a Hispanic teen who cuts school to train at a boxing gym. When he is tragically injured and his secret is revealed to his unsupportive family, he has to choose between continuing his passion for boxing or ...
- Rehearses Sept. 18; shoots Sept. 19 at 8:45 a.m. (for approx. 90 min.) at NYU in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Courteous Coffee," a three-minute short for an NYU class (Sight & Sound) that will be shot in a professional three-camera studio. The shoot will be timed. The scene will be of a woman meeting her husband's old friend from college and they share coffee.
- Rehearses Sept. 18; shoots Sept. 19, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York City, NY
Seeking actors for an NYU three to four minute TV multi-cam exercise in which two secret agents are in the heat of a mission that goes sour, then try to regroup and figure out how to proceed.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 13 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New Haven, CT
Casting "War," a play.
- Performs TBD in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 18, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting an untitled musical/dance/burlesque revue. Project description: "Female singers and dancers for stage and reality TV show. Over-the-top personalities and characters on and off stage. Musical material in the show includes hot, vampy, strutty, sexy. Think 'Burlesque,' Pussycat Dolls, Tina Turner, Cher, Christina Aguilera, Brittany Spears, Madonna, Mariah, Shirley Bassey, ...
- Currently running on Broadway in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 18, in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for "Les Miserables."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singer/musicians for future replacements in "Once" with music & lyrics by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova and book by Enda Walsh.