- Our 19th season will run throughout 2016-17, at The Shoebox Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Portland, OR
Casting company members for Theatre Vertigo. Producer states: "Theatre Vertigo's mission is to engage audiences by producing high-quality, ensemble driven theatre with a focus on producing and developing new or rarely seen works. The structure of our company is unique in that we make all artistic decisions as a collective ...
- Rehearses Mar. 21-May 5; runs May 6-28 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 14, 15 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Amadeus. Synopsis: "Winner of the Tony® Award for Best Play and the Academy Award® for Best Film, this provocative work weaves a confrontation between mediocrity and genius into a tale of breathtaking dramatic power. In the court of the Austrian Emperor Josef, Antonio Salieri is the established composer. Salieri ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers and dancers for the ensemble in Maine State Music Theatre's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "Evita" (Andrew Lloyd Webber, music; Tim Rice, lyrics; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward Reichert, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 11; runs June 29-July 16); "Fiddler on the Roof" (Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, ...
- Rehearses in September; runs Sept. 29-Oct. 9 at Hartke Theatre, Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. National touring 2017-18 (individual performances, not "living on the road").
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Washington, DC
Casting three female roles in "The Loser Letters," a play. Also seeking a production stage manager.
- Rehearsals to begin late May in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15, 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera, "The Mikado." Project description: Our 2016 production moves The Mikado forward into the Meiji Restoration - a time when Japan restored the throne of the Emperor, opened its doors to the world of business and experienced a tsunami of cultural change that turned that ...
- Rehearsals begin June 7; season runs July 7-Aug. 6 in Whitefish, MT.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting the Alpine Theatre Project 2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty" (Run begins July 7), "Rock Of Ages" (Run begins July 8), and "Man Of La Mancha" (Run begins July 14).
- Rehearsal begins late summer 2016 in Toronto, Canada; onboard contract runs through late spring 2017.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking vocalists for the opening company of The Disney Wonder's newest onboard production. Casting is hiring a repertory company of 19 performers to portray roles in each of our musical theatre style productions.
- Season runs in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Winter Park, FL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Winter Park Playhouse. Season includes: "I Love My Wife" (Michael Stewart, book & lyrics; Cy Coleman, music; Michael Edwards, dir. Rehearsals begin July 11; runs July 28-Aug. 20); "All Hand on Deck" (Jody Madaras & Quincy Marr, creators; Jody Madaras, writer-dir.-choreo.; Jody Madaras, musical arrangements; ...