Audition: in 1 hours
- Season rehearses and performs in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: May 27 in Richmond, VA
Casting the Virginia Repertory Theatre's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "1776" (Debra Clinton, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 29; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 23); "A Christmas Story" (Chase Kniffen, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 23-Jan. 1, 2017); "Airline Highway" (Laine Satterfield, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2017; runs Jan. 25-Feb. 12); ...
Audition: in 10 hours
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 20 (Mon.-Thurs., 6-10 p.m., mostly beginning at 7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 12-6 p.m.; no Fri. shows or rehearsals; no conflicts accepted for Oct. 1-16); runs Oct. 6-16; runs Oct. 6-16 (Thurs., Sat., and Sun.) at the Scherr Forum (Civic Arts Plaza) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in North Hollywood, CA and May 28, 29, 30 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Bring it On the Musical." Synopsis: Bitingly relevant, sprinkled with sass, and inspired by the hit film, "Bring It On The Musical" takes audiences on a high-flying journey filled with the complexities of friendship, jealousy, betrayal, and forgiveness. Uniting some of the freshest and funniest creative minds on Broadway, ...
- Performs on Sundays from July 10-Aug. 14 on the Coney Island Boardwalk.
- Auditions: May 28 in Coney Island, NY
Seeking performers for "Showstopper Sundays in Coney Island."
- Season runs in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in Miami, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor-singers for the 2016-17 Season of Zoetic Stage. Season includes: "After" (Michael McKeever, writer; Stuart Meltzer, dir. Production dates: Oct. 27-Nov. 13); "Sunday in the Park with George" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; James Lapine, book; Stuart Meltzer, dir.; Eric Alsford, musical dir. Production dates: Jan. ...
- Season runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for the Gulf Shore Playhouse 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Constellations” (Nick Payne, writer; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 6-30), “My Fair Lady” (Kristen Coury, dir/; Jeffrey Lodin, musical dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 11; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 18), “Do This” (Sarah Siff ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 31 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Philadelphia Theatre Company's upcoming 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13, 2016; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Sept. 28-Oct. 16, with extension to Oct. 26); "Found" (Eli Bolin, music-original lyrics; Hunter Bell and ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 2 in Fort Myers, FL
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "Erma Bombeck: At Wit’s End" (Alison Engel and Margaret Engle, writers. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 4-Nov. 6); "Over The River and Through the Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 16 with ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Montgomery, AL
Casting the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Agatha Christie’s "The Mousetrap" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 16); Dickens’ "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24); A Musical TBA (Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2016; runs Feb. 3-12, 2017); "Sherlock Holmes" ...
- Rehearsals begin July 12; season runs Sept. 7, 2016-Apr. 15, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singer/guitarists for various roles in the Alliance Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “The Prom” (Bob Martin and Chad Beguelin, book; Matthew Sklar, music; Chad Beguelin, lyrics; Casey Nicholaw, dir.-choreo.; Mary-Mitchell Campbell, music dir. Rehearsals begin July 12; closes Sept. 25), “Moby Dick” (Herman Melville, writer; David ...
- Season runs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the 2016-17 Season of the Old Globe Theatre. Season includes: "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Timothy Mason, book & lyrics; Mel Marvin, music; Jack O’Brien, original prod.-creator-dir.; John DeLuca, original choreo.; James Vásquez, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs ...
Audition: Jun 02
- In the process of scheduling rehearsal and performance schedule in association with FringeNYC. FringeNYC runs from Aug. 12-28, 2016. Performers will need to be NYC local during the entire months of July and August.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Seeking 13 actors aged 16+ for the world premiere of "#Blessed (or How to Be Saved and Know It)" at FringeNYC for the summer of 2016. Synopsis: In the wake of an act of violence committed by charismatic senior Michael against devout freshman Liana, a handful of young adults try ...
Audition: Jun 04
- Rehearsal dates TBD (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; Sun., 5-9 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-9 & 14-16 (eight performances) at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn NY.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hairspray" for the Jeff Samaha Theater Productions/Ridge Chorale, a not-for-profit theater company that has been based in Brooklyn for 48 years. Producer states: "Known for producing high quality theater, our company has brought some of Broadway's most beloved musical to our borough, including 'Les Miserables,' 'Mary Poppins,' 'Parade,' 'Miss ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs Aug. 12-June 2017 in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Gainesville, FL
Seeking Equity actors of all types for various roles in the Hippodrome Theatre's 2016-17 Season. Season includes: "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Tim Altmeyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Aug. 31-Sept. 25); "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane: A Stage Horror Parody" (Dale Gutzman, writer; Lauren Caldwell, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Rochester, MI
Casting Equity actors for the Meadow Brook Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery” (Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs through Oct. 30), “A Christmas Carol” (Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; runs through Dec. 23), “Mom's Gift” (Rehearsals begin Dec. 13; runs through Jan. 29, 2017), “Altar Boyz” (Rehearsals ...