- Season runs in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: May 22 in Syracuse, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Syracuse Stage. Season includes: "The Underpants" (Steve Martin, writer; Carl Sternheim, adaptation; Bill Fennelly, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, novel; Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; runs Feb. 26-Mar. 26, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting various roles and ensemble for the Arden Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Metamorphoses" (Mary Zimmerman, writer; Doug Hara, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 25 with a possible extension through Nov. 1); "Equivocation" (Bill Cain, writer; Terrence J. Nolen, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. ...
- Season runs in Red Bank, NJ.
- Auditions: May 22, 26 in Red Bank, NJ
Casting the Two River Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Seven Guitars" (Brandon J. Dirden, dir.; Heidi Griffiths, casting dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 4); "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Jessica Stone, dir.; Adam Caldwell, casting dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Rehearses in late June; shoots July 13-27 in Center City, Philadelphia. Dates will be adjusted.
- Auditions: May 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, Jun 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Death to Hipsters," a comedic short film. Synopsis: They say the heart mends itself in time, but it's fun to pick the scabs. Jason refuses to accept that his girlfriend of five years is gone, and attempts to shed his grief by winning her back. This is a sardonic ...
- Dates vary according to project.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Seeking talent looking for representation: all ages, 4-85, all ethnicities. Note: There will be a free seminar prior to the interview process.
- Production begins in May; 48-Hour Film event is May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce," a short film for potential inclusion in the NY 48-hour film event. Coordinator states: "The issue of sex crimes is astonishing in the world and most of it goes unreported or unsolved. It’s even worse in the Middle East, India, and Africa, where women are beaten and degraded, ...
- Shoots July 3-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 24, Jun 1 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a documentary short about four lost insecure teenage girls who go on a camping trip to find themselves. These girls should actually have insecurity issues, eating disorders, depression, lack of self esteem, or feel lost or without a passion--anything in this realm. Coordinator states: "We are looking to genuinely ...
- Rehearses July 6-13; concert is July 13 in NYC. Backup singers must be available during this time.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and one male backup singers for Natalie Weiss' Highline Ballroom concert in NYC. Concert will feature new arrangements of pop favorites, YouTube hits, and popular mash-ups. Singers must be able to hold tight harmonies, learn music quickly, and have a strong pop sensibility.
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 11-Nov, 8 in Foreset Park, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Assassination Theater."
- Season runs Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Mill Valley, CA
Seeking actors for Marin Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Little Prince" (Runs Dec. 12-20); "Charlotte's Web" (Runs Aug. 8-16); and "The Little Mermaid" (Runs Jan. 19-Mar. 20).
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs July 24-Aug. 9 in Somerset, NJ.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Somerset, NJ
Casting the Villagers Theatre TeensVill series' production of "The Who's Tommy." This production is for young actors ages 13-19. Synopsis: Based on the iconic 1969 rock concept album, "The Who's Tommy" is an exhilarating story of hope, healing, and the human spirit. The story of the pinball-playing, deaf, dumb, and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs July 16-Aug. 2 in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: May 26, 27, 28 in Northport, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "Reasons to be Pretty."
- Season rehearses and performs in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Godspell" (John Fanelli, dir.; Bill Stanley, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 9-Aug. 9); and "Backward in High Heels" (Jeremy Benton, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 20).
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Gulfshore Playhouse's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Boeing Boeing" (Marc Camoletti, writer; Julia Gibson, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 7-29); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer; Kristen Coury, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-22, 2015); "Informed Consent" (Deborah Zoe ...