- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Seeking submissions from: Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals in midtown Manhattan begin September 21 (three per week). Tech rehearsals Nov. 4-6; runs Nov. 7-23 for 13 performances at HERE Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bohemian Lights", the latest performance piece from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "Bohemian Lights" is the journey of a blind poet, Max Estrella, on the last night of his life. On the streets of Madrid, the city is self-destructing, the country on the verge of revolution. It ...
- Rehearses Nov. 3-16 in NY; travels to Boston Jan. 12, 2015; Boston rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Jan. 23-Mar. 1, 2015 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Cambridge, MA
Casting "Father Comes Home From the Wars, Parts 1, 2, 3,' an explosively powerful drama about the mess of war, from Pulitzer Prize winner Suzan-Lori Parks.
- Rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 13, 2015 in NYC; performance dates TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "It Shoulda Been You." Synopsis: In a world where nothing is what it seems, religions collide, Machiavellian plots are revealed, promises broken, secrets exposed, and hope springs from the most unlikely of places. Is it the latest conflict in the Middle East? No, it’s just the Steinberg wedding.