- Rehearses July-Aug. (Tue. & Thu., 6-10 p.m., as well as Aug. 9, 13, 16, & 23, 9 a.m.-noon); runs Aug. 27 at 2 p.m., Aug. 30 at 1 p.m., and Aug. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 3 in New York, NY and Aug 2 in NY, NY
Casting "No Name In The Street," a gospel/rock concert musical based on the biblical story of Job.
- Shoots Sept. 6-7 & 13-14 at various locations in LA including the USC campus.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Backwards", a short film for the University of Southern California. Synopsis: Dan is a quirky, charming young man looking for love. There's only one problem: he does everything literally backwards.
- Shoots Aug. 13-17 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Révolte: The Musical," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: "Révolte" is a coming-of-age musical about the lives of a photographer and an activist who are in the midst of a political revolution. In a parallel world at the end of an era, the two become symbiotic ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; Technical Rehearsals: October 13, 14, 15 All Performances at Theater at Saint Clement's 423 West 46th Street, New York 10036: Oct 16- 26.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Our Town," a play by Thornton Wilder. Company states: "The Birdhouse Players is a youth training and performance company providing uncompromising theatrical opportunities for aspiring young actors, singers, dancers, or those on a passionate pursuit of a professional career. Our staff of industry professionals inspires our members through workshops, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2 in midtown Manhattan, Wed., 5-9 p.m., Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 1) or Thu., 5-9 p.m. and Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 2), as well as Columbus Day; tech rehearsals run Oct. 13-15. Performances run Oct. 17-27 at the Theatre of Saint Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4, 18 in New York, NY
Casting young performers for "Our Town." Classic and contemporary interpretations of the Pulitzer-prize winning, American treasure will be presented in the same run by two different casts.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5 (every Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); tech rehearsals Sept. 8-11 (6-11 p.m.); runs Sept. 12 (7 p.m.) and Sept. 13 (2 p.m. & 7 p.m.) in NYC. Must be available for all dates.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Here I Go," an original play. Synopsis: "Here I Go" will focus on four characters' marriages and relationships and how their lives are affected by the choices they are making to either fix their relationships, end them, or begin anew. Within this, it will also dives into the “moving ...
- Shooting August 16-September 13, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Oscar Nominee." Project description: "This is a short film about a small town boy that returns home to make things right with the high school sweetheart he jilted."
- Shows run Thursdays-Sundays, November 13-December 7 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the plays "Cheers 1773" and "John Adams." Project description: A period-style parody in the style of a "Cheers" two-part episode set during the Boston Tea Party, and a "Frasier" Thanksgiving special parody spin-off of "Cheers 1773."
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre Ensemble's regular 2014-15 season as well as its 2014-15 Reading Series. Season includes: "The Man With the Flower in His Mouth" (runs Sept. 12-14); "Creditors" (August Strindberg, writer. Runs Dec. 1-7); and "Medea" (Euripedes, writer. Runs Apr. 13-May 10, 2015). Seminar/reading series includes "The Skin of Our ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher" by Rick Elice based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson with music by Wayne Barker.
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Sept. 4. Previews begin Aug. 30; runs Sept. 13 through approx. Nov. 2 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) at The Road Theater, 5108 Lankershim Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA. No shows the weekend of Oct. 10-12; if the run is extended, there will be shows during Thanksgiving weekend.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Smoke and Mirrors," a "magical"--a story told through magic. Synopsis: After suffering a tragedy, a boy misdirects his grief with magic and eventually finds himself in the process.
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning September 22. Runs November 13-20, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Hotel Aphrodite," a play. Project description: "Are you looking to rekindle your love life? Do you suddenly find yourself aroused by Furries, Plushies, and/or Adult Babies? Dr. Linda Knudson & Family have years of experience in the ever-changing field of love. Let her and her friendly and flexible staff ...