- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 13, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far from Heaven," with book by Richard Greenberg, music by Scott Frankel, and lyrics by Michale Korie.
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- These are national tours. "From the Mixed-Up Files..." rehearsals begin Sept. 15; tours until Dec. 13. "Dog Loves Books" rehearsals begin Sept. 14; tours until Dec. 13. "Madeline and the Bad Hat" rehearsals begin Sept. 29; tours until Dec. 20. Note: The tour of “Madeline” will fly to Alaska for nine days in Dec.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in New York, NY
Casting three musicals for the 2015 fall touring season for ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, in its thirtieth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences. The three shows are: “From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler," a musical based on the book by E. L. ...
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in New York, NY and Sep 3, in New York City, NY
Casting future replacements in "The King & I," with book & lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II and music by Richard Rodgers. Based on "Anna and the King of Siam" by Margaret Landon.
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Nov. 11 (Mon.-Fri., 6:30-10:30 p.m.); runs Nov. 13-Jan. 3 at Creative Arts Foundation, 7558 S. South Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking one strong African American dramatic female actress for "Repairing A Nation," a play. Synopsis: Lois Davis’ family suffered tremendous losses throughout the burning of “Black Wall Street” during the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921. Eighty years later, she pressures her family to join a class-action suit for reparations; she ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8. Performances run Nov. 13–Dec. 12, (Thurs.-Sun.; no performance on Thanksgiving) in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round," a musical. Project description: "A musical retrospective of the work of Broadway’s longest-lived and most celebrated collaboration: Kander & Ebb."
- Rehearsals begin after Labor Day at Utah Valley University. Performances run November 13-21 at 7:30 p.m., with 2 p.m. matinees on November 14 and 21, at SCERA Center for the Arts in Orem, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Orem, UT
Casting “The Trail of Dreams,” an original musical about the trek of the Utah pioneer written by James Arrington, Marvin Payne, and Steven Kapp Perry.
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. (Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Sat. eves.) at Grace Lutheran Church and Hilltop House, Mendham, NJ; runs Nov. 13, 14, 15, 20, and 21 (seven shows total) in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Big the Musical." Seeking energetic, enthusiastic children (seven years old and up) and adults who can sing, dance, act, and/or who have special talents and skills (juggling, magic, gymnastics, tumbling, etc.). Synopsis: The wildly popular 1987 motion picture starring Tom Hanks bursts onto the stage in this high-energy, family-friendly ...