- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 13 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New Haven, CT
Casting "War," a play.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 20; runs June 16-Sept. 13, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting "The Swing of the Sea," in which Patriarch Max has died, leaving behind two sons, Brett and Alec, and a lover, Vivi. All three reunite for one evening in Vivi’s New York apartment. Secrets, passions and ghosts of the past emerge for this trio as each of them faces ...
- Rehearses Oct. 6-10; runs Oct. 11-19 in NYC (no shows on Oct. 13 or 14).
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting this musical adaptation of the 1987 Tom Hanks film of the same name, "Big." Part of the "Musicals in Mufti" series. Synopsis: "Big, The Musical" tells the story of a 13-year-old boy who makes a wish to be “big." The production opened on Broadway in 1996 and was subsequently ...
- Rehearses Tues. & Thurs. (7:30-10:30 p.m.); runs Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, and 28 at The Grove Theatre, 276 E. 9th St., Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Upland, CA
Casting "101 Dalmatians Kids," based on the classic Disney animated film. Synopsis: "101 Dalmatians Kids" is a fur-raising adventure featuring Cruella De Vil, Disney's most outrageous villain, and 101 of the most adorable heroes to set their paws onstage. Artistically-inclined pet owners Robert and Anita live happily in London with ...
- Rehearsals will be held at Thompson Lane rehearsal space in Salt Lake City, UT. Performances run December 11-13, at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting two revue-style productions, "Oliver!" and "Scrooge" for the 2014 Dickens Festival. Project description: "Performers will also interact with the festival attendees as Charles Dickens’ famous characters on the streets of London. At 6 p.m. sharp, the cast of 'Oliver' (a shortened, 50-minute revue) take to the main stage. After ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2 (general Mon.-Thurs. eves. & one weekend day); runs Nov. 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play by Annie Baker. Synopsis: Joyce lives with her girlfriend Phyllis, a university professor, and her grown son Jared, who may or may not have Asperger’s. The uneasy balance in their home gets turned on its head when a photographer, famous for his nude portraits of ...
- Nine-month contracts begin in December 2014 or January 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows on Disney Cruise Line's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and their newest ship the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Rehearsal dates TBD (will be announced at auditions); runs Nov. 1-3 and Nov. 13-16 in North Carolina. Possible future tours along the East Coast.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 27 in Washington, DC
Casting "Right Hand of Fellowship," a Christian drama with music. Synopsis: The play is set in a remote area of North Carolina and centers around Harlan Davis, a young, charming repairman who wants to help bring an aging church in Deep Swamp, North Carolina make a few changes. Harlan learns ...