- Shoots Aug. 7 in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA
Casting a parody video of children reading quotes from Thursday night's Republican Party Candidate Debate for Funny or Die.
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1 in Norwalk, CT (one hour on Metro North from Grand Central station).
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Casting exceptional Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita," by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice.
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4 at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Same Time, Next Year" by Bernard Slade. The story about two happily married people who meet and have an affair for 26 years meeting the same time every year.
- Rehearses weekday mornings and afternoons, Sept. 6-Nov. 2; runs Nov. 3-22 in Brooklyn, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Untameable," an immersive diamond heist play that follows the story of two young women: one trying to repatriate an old jewel and the other, trying to keep old nemeses at bay. The audience is free to wander the space and pick which side of the story to follow. "Untameable" ...
- Shoots Aug. 15-16 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "To Catch a Claus." Synopsis: Young Bobby Miller wants nothing more for Christmas this year than for Santa to bring his father back into his life. Tired of disappointment and excuses, Bobby takes matters into his own hands and springs a trap on the big man himself in an ...
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- R Studio 1059 1/2 West Pico Blvd. Audition and Rehearsals will be held on August 1 & 8 the Fashion show rehearsals will be held on August 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 (11a.m.-1p.m.)
- Auditions: Aug 8 in West Los Angeles, CA
Seeking kids and teens (ages 5-17) for an upcoming summer fashion show with high fashion runway and print model Elle Drane (elledrane.com) and former model/ runway modeling coach Janelle Jackson. Producer states: "We are seeking confident and poised youth that want to learn the correct modeling techniques for fashion runway ...
- Production runs September 18-20, 25-27 and October 2-4, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 16 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 26-Oct. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. matinees at 2 p.m.) at Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre, 2627 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Cinderella Waltz," the play by Don Nigro. Synopsis: Rosey Snow is trapped in a fairy-tale world that is, by turns, funny and a little frightening, with her stepsisters Goneril and Reagan, her demented stepmother, her lecherous father, a bewildered prince, a fairy godmother who sings salty old sailor songs, ...