- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2 (general Mon.-Thurs. eves. & one weekend day); runs Nov. 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play by Annie Baker. Synopsis: Joyce lives with her girlfriend Phyllis, a university professor, and her grown son Jared, who may or may not have Asperger’s. The uneasy balance in their home gets turned on its head when a photographer, famous for his nude portraits of ...
- Rehearses every other Saturday at 10451 Hoover St., L.A; performs Nov. 29 (6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Soul Cry," a dramatic play. Synopsis: A family achieves the American Dream, then struggles to overcome life's overwhelming odds to survive.
- Rehearsals in progress; select scenes debut Sept. 30 at the Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, and the full work runs Dec. 2 & 3 at the Strathmore, Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Bethesda, MD
Casting youth for roles in "Qadar," a new operetta by award-winning composer/librettist Tony Small and commissioned by the Smithsonian and the Sultan of Oman. Artistic direction is by soprano Denyce Graves.
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 25; shoots Oct. 26, 31 through Nov. 2 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "What's Your Emergency?" Synopsis: "A 911 dispatch operator must search for the music that disappears from the apartment next door in order to fall asleep again, discovering something even more valuable along the way."
- Rehearses at three times between Oct. 1-16; shoots Oct. 17-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22, 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Betterman," a student film for NYU about a recently released convict who tries to reconcile with his daughter on her 18th birthday who he hasn't seen for 10 years.
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Runs in Manalapan, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Manalapan, FL
Seeking actors for Plaza Theatre's Season 2014-15. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Andy Rogow, dir.; Mark Galsky, music dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 4-28) and "Phantom" (Amy London, dir.; Mark Galsky, music dir. Rehearsal begins Feb. 2; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 22).
- Rehearsal dates TBD (will be announced at auditions); runs Nov. 1-3 and Nov. 13-16 in North Carolina. Possible future tours along the East Coast.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 27 in Washington, DC
Casting "Right Hand of Fellowship," a Christian drama with music. Synopsis: The play is set in a remote area of North Carolina and centers around Harlan Davis, a young, charming repairman who wants to help bring an aging church in Deep Swamp, North Carolina make a few changes. Harlan learns ...
- Rehearsals begin September 29. Production will run December 4-14, in Cottonwood Shores, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Cottonwood Shores, TX
Casting for the production "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "Focusing on Dickens' powerful language, humor and warmth, this charming version of A Christmas Carol simply and directly tells the story of the redemption of a human soul."
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Rehearses Mar. 17-Apr. 1, 2015; runs Apr. 2-26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 23 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting Equity female actor/singers for the role of Laurey only in "Oklahoma!"
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015 (six days/wk. w/ a minimum of 30 hrs./wk.); runs Jan. 28-Feb. 22 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Asheville, NC
Casting "Annapurna," a brutally honest yet bitingly funny story about the reconciliation of an estranged couple as they wind their way toward their futures and come face to face, 20 years later, with the repercussions of a long ago event.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 2 (10 performances total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting "A Time for Singing," based on Richard Llewellyn's novel "How Green Was My Valley," detailing life in a Welsh mining village. Part of the Musicals in Mufti Series.
- Shoots this October in the Inland Empire.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting a faith-based teenage soap, "Superficially Deep," based around teenagers who deal with real life while trying to live out their faith.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 4, 2015 (six days/wk., with a min. of 30 hrs./wk.); runs Mar. 11-22 (Wed.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Asheville Community Theatre's Heston Auditorium as a special addition to their 2014-2015 season, in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Asheville, NC