- Rehearsals begin May 5 in the Art-NY space in Fort Greene; runs June 8-11 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Money, Love, and Shame!" Isadore Zolotarevsky's long-unseen 1910 Yiddish melodrama translated in English. Synopsis: "Shortly before she is to travel with her tubercular immigrant father to Denver for his health, innocent, motherless Sonia is 'ruined' by young lawyer Albert Liebhartz in a fit of drunken madness. Albert had hoped ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 24, in New York, NY
Casting singers and dancers for "Can Can," a brand new production of Cole Porter’s classic musical. Pistache, a Parisian café owner, decides to feature the scandalous dance, the Can-Can. But will her defiance of the law end her business and her love life? Production states: "This fresh new production features ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Performs June 8-11, 7:30 p.m. at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Money, Love and Shame."
- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."
- Rehearses and performs in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting the Syracuse Stage 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Marcela Lorca, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 12); "Piano Lesson" (Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Syracuse, NY; Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. ...
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Season runs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Lancaster, PA
Casting the 2014-2015 Fulton Theatre season. Season includes: "Lend Me A Tenor" (Ken Ludwig, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 7-26), "White Christmas" (Irving Berlin, writer; Marc Robin, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015), "And Then There Were None" (Agatha Christie, writer; Marc Robin, ...
- Auditions on Saturday, April 26, 12 pm - 7 pm Rehearsals begin in late Spring/early summer in the Washington DC metro area. Performance dates are July 11 (also tech that day), July 13, July 19, July 22, July 26
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Rockville, MD
Casting "The Other Day" an award-winning play by Mark Jason Williams. It's an authentic, funny, and powerful drama that follows the loving, yet tumultuous romance of the emotionally-guarded Mark and free-spirited Santo as they embark on a journey through love, insecurities, addiction, betrayal, loss, and redemption
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."