- Season runs Sept. 13, 2014- Apr. 19, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the Alliance Theatre 2014-2015 season. Lort B season includes "Bull Durham" (Ron Shelton, book; Susan Werner, lyrics; Kip Fagan, dir. Rehearsals begin July 29; close Oct. 5); "Steel Magnolias" (Robert Harling, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; closes Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol" (Rosemary Newcott, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Lab runs April. 1-July 1 in L.A. Note: Over the course of the three month period, every actor will work in a minimum of three TV or film projects.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for the Creative Artists Lab. Executive Producer states: "The Creative Artists Lab (CAL) is an interdisciplinary collaborative for the professional actor committed to improving their craft and marketability. CAL places an emphasis on mastering audition technique and the business tools necessary for advancement. Created to bridge the socio-economic ...
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (reh. Apr. 9, perf. May-early June and early October), "King Lear" (reh. Apr. 15, perf. May-early June and early October); "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Much Ado About Nothing" (reh. June-July, perf. through Sept. 28); "As You Like It" (reh. Sept. 18, perf. October-Novermber in the Lancaster Area).
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Topanga, CA
Casting Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum's summer season, to include Shakespeare’s "King Lear," "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "All's Well That Ends Well," "Much Ado About Nothing," and "As You Like It."
- Shoot dates will be 03/18/14 and 03/19/14
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting 'Ticking Bomb', an Aloe Blacc music video for the Genero.tv/Tribeca interactive video competition.
- Rehearsals begin June 2 in St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Kansas City, MO and Mar 16 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting for The Western Playhouse of Missouri Western State University 2014 summer season. Season includes: "The Music Man" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 20-28) and "Mother Divine," an award winning new musical (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 11-19).
- Performances will be held in Singapore.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talented singers, dancers, character actors, voice impersonators and more to provide world-class entertainment at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Rehearses and performs in Ocean City, NJ. Note: Mainstage Rehearsal process for the shows will be an intense two to two and a half week 10 a.m.-10 p.m. schedule with one day off a week. Actors will receive a full rehearsal schedule/breakdown upon casting.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Ocean City, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting Ocean City Theatre Company 2014 summer season. Season includes; "Guys and Dolls" (Runs June 22-July 10), "Swing!" (Runs Aug. 17-Sept. 5) and TYA productions of Dr. Seuss's "The Cat in the Hat" (Runs June 29-July 12), "How I Became a Pirate" (Janet Yates Vogt & Mark Friedman, book/lyrics/music Runs ...
- Rehearses in May; shoots the weekends of May 31 and June 7 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting a comedic web series, "Cost of Living," about the transformation of recently gentrified San Francisco from the perspective of best friends, Marisa and Jules, who are struggling to afford a city that no one can afford.
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Season runs Sept. 7, 2014-May 24, 2015 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18, 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting Milwaukee Repertory Theatre's 2014-15. Season includes: "The Doyle and Debbie Show" (LORT D); "The Color Purple" (LORT B); "After All the Terrible Things I Do" (LORT D); "Liberace!" (LORT D); "Harvey" (LORT B); "Good People" (LORT B); "The Beautiful Music All Around Us" (LORT D); "The Amish Project" (LORT ...
- Rehearses and performs in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Sheila's Day" (Ricardo Khan, adapted/dir.; Thuli Dumakude, vocal instruction Rehearsals begin April 7; runs on or about April 28-May 23) and "Autumn's Harvest" (Dominique Morriseau, written by; Jade King Carroll, dir. Workshop April 14-18; rehearsals begin June 16; runs on or about July 7-July 11 with possible extension into ...
- Rehearses and performs in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Actors' Shakespeare Project Season. Season includes: "The Comedy of Errors" (William Shakespeare, writer; David R. Gammons, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19), "Phaedra" (Jean Racine, writer; Ted Hughes, translation; Bevin O'Gara, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 7), "Measure for Measure" (William Shakespeare, writer; ...
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 23-Aug. 30 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Cape May, NJ
Casting "Zorro!" a world premiere about the famous masked man, written by James Rana, based on the 1919 novel by Johnston McCulley as part of the East Lynne Theater Company's 2014 season.
- Rehearsals begin May 9; opens May 30 with possible extension through mid-Aug. in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."