- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 24, 2014 in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in New York, NY
The Theater at Monmouth is casting their 2014 season. Each actor in the summer company plays three or four roles in the season shows, and all shows are rehearsed and performed in repertory. Shows will be Shakespeare's "As You Like It" and "Romeo and Juliet," Oscar Wilde's "A Woman of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in L.A., CA
Seeking new members for the Neo Ensemble Theatre dues paying company. Artistic Director's statement: "Based in Hollywood, we are in our 18th year, producing 2-3 main stage projects each year, as well as 8 of our signature Monolog Festivals, plus an industry-attended 'Best Of The Best.'"
- Rehearsals begin May 20; last performance Aug. 16, 2014 in Boulder, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in Boulder, CO
Seeking actors with strong classical skills for a 5-play repertory season of the Colorado Shakespeare Festival. Note: All actors will be cast in either two or three productions.
- For a complete list of audition dates, see below.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, 5 in Chicago, IL and Feb 8, 9 in San Francisco, CA and Mar 6, 7, 8 in Mobile, AL and Mar 15, 16, 17 in Boston, MA
The Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York and Art of Acting Studio in Los Angeles has announced the 2014 Audition Tour. Prospective applicants may audition for programs including the 3-Year Conservatory, 2-Year Evening Conservatory, Summer Conservatory, Shakespeare Intensive, Chekhov Intensive, Physical Theatre Intensive, Musical Theatre Intensive, and Teen ...