- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015 (6:30-10 p.m.) and continue weekday eves. (6:30-10 p.m.), Sat. TBD, and Sun. (1-6 p.m.); runs Feb. 13-Mar. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity exceptional, versatile singers-actors well versed in the Gilbert & Sullivan style for "The Singapore Mikado." Artistic directors state: "A sense of humor is mandatory." Synopsis: While the Japanese advance from the north, parishoners, staff, and friends of Rev. Father Evelyn Estebrooke, Parish Priest at The Church ...
- Runs in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in La Jolla, CA
Seeking actors for the La Jolla Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Come From Away," (Rehearsals begin Apr. 21; runs May 29-July 5), "Up Here," (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 28-Sept. 6), "Blueprint to Freedom: An Ode to Baynard Rustin" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4), "Healing Wars," ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2015 on Wednesday evenings and midday Sundays; run dates are TBD on weekend evenings at TBA locations. Company states: "Possibly daytime rehearsal and school shows this year. Holiday breaks off."
- Auditions: Dec 4, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers for live music and dance events. Overlapping shows include: "24 Blackbirds" - a multicultural musical of characters of dancers, aerialists and musicians as Birds from all over the world, season of concert and promotional appearances on parade with a marching band; "Art Burlesque" - a sexy, interactive live ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Shoot dates are TBD in Cedar Park, TX. Producer states: "The work schedule is 100% flexible and set weeks in advance. The expected time commitment will consist of 2-3 hours max every 2 weeks, but we can also schedule longer sessions from time to time. Production will be across 12 months."
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Cedar Park, TX
Casting bi-lingual educational clips for moms & children.
- Rehearsals are December 29, 30, 31 and January 1st in Fredericksburg, VA (all rehearsals are mandatory) 9 am - 4 PM Recording in studio in Fredericksburg January 2 and 3. 9 AM - 4 PM (on January 2, soloists will have specific recording times) ALL sessions are mandatory.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 13 in Fredericksburg, VA
We produce internationally distributed recordings of Christian children's musical theater resources for use in production and education. We are recording a new project -- Violet the Viking -- December 29 - January 3. Final press CD will be distributed through our vast network of educators and producers. We have had ...
- Rehearses January 12 & 20, 2015, in Portland, OR. Performs on January 25, 2015, as part of the Fertile Ground Festival, at Hipbone Studio, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of the original musical, "Alan’s Confectionery." Project description: "Set in St. Louis in the 30's and 40's, about a mother separated from her children by circumstance and a struggle that she shares with her oldest son to be reunited. The original score is heavily influenced by ...
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearses and records late-Jan. 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking voiceovers for "Otter of the Underground," an animated short for NYU about two friends who work in a gold mine.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Dec 7, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, in Abingdon, VA
Casting Barter Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Road to Appomattox" (Catherine Bush, writer. Runs begin Feb. 5-26); "Anything Goes" (Cole Porter, music & lyrics; Guy Bolton & P.G. Wodenhouse, book. Runs Feb. 14-May 16); "The Miracle Worker" (William Gibson, writer. Runs Feb. 26-May 16); "The Gnome" (Isaac Rathbone, writer. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; previews begin May 27; runs Jun. 6-21, with possible extension through Aug. 2, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting "10 Out of 12."