- Rehearsals begin in late March; run begins Apr. 8-May 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Respect," a musical.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots one wk. in July (tentative) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Orland Park, IL
Casting actors and seeking crew in Chicago, IL who have a passion for filmmaking and are innovative, positive, and maintain an excellent work ethic. This is a faith-based short film that revolves around a group of friends who find themselves in the midst of a troubling situation where one decision ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2; first preview Apr. 1; opens Apr. 20; closes Aug. 2 (with possible ext. through Aug. 9) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actors who sing and play piano in "Living on Love" by Joe DiPietro based on the play "Peccadillo: by Garson Kanin.
- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March; these shows open Mar. 27 and run through Labor Day. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin sometime during the first two weeks of April; opens Apr. 24 and runs through Labor Day.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, in Nashville, TN
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians for Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, and their collection of world-class spring/summer season productions. Coordinator states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and London’s West End theaters. The highly-acclaimed shows have the spirit, energy, and production ...
- Runs 2-11 times a day, 365 days a year in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "WaterWorld," a live action show at Universal Studios Hollywood. Company states: "Being on the roster at "Waterworld" affords a highly flexible, well-paying part time job where you will be using your acting skills in front of thousands of people each day. We are experts at taking people we think ...
- Shoots Feb. 14 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Dragon School," a pilot to be made into a feature length film about a half Asian, half Caucasian college girl's mysterious journey.
- Rehearses Mar. 3, 4, 9, 11, 12, 15 in NYC; runs Mar. 15 & 16 at the Nuyorican Poets Cafe in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "This Time," a reading of Huey Esquire's new musical romance.
- Rehearses Mar. 1 & 2 in Roosevelt Island, NYC; shoots Mar. 10-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7, 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Jealousy," a short student film for NYFA. Synopsis: K is a very suspicious person and observes all the details related to his wife. A problem occurs when their friend Brian takes Joe to the city and they don't come back home that night, because their car breaks down. K ...
- Rehearses Fridaysa Feb. 27-May 8 (4:30-7:30 p.m.) and Saturdays Apr. 25-May 9 (5-8 p.m.); tech runs May 2, 9, 11 & 13; performs May 15-17 at Harmonia School of Music & Art.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Les Miserables," a muscial. Producer states: 'An annual full-scale production will put students at the heart of the theatre experience. Harmonia will present a beloved musical theatre classic with our talented students as the stars!"
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 4-Sept. 7, with possible extension until late September in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ensemble character actors who sing for San Francisco Mime Troupe's summer season. Company states: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe does not perform silent pantomime. We create original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 19 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays depending on role; performance takes place Apr. 2, 7 p.m. at Asbury United Methodist Church, 926 11th St. NW., Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 11, 14 in Washington, DC
Casting "Judas: What Was He Thinking!" Company states: "Judas Iscariot has two goals - to get the Romans out of Jerusalem and to avenge his Father's death. But it comes at a great cost. To betray a friend. Judas, an everyday man with family, friends and a girlfriend, chooses to ...
- Rehearses Saturdays 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at The Complex Hollywood, 6476 Santa Monica Blvd., L.A. 90038, Shepherd Studio; runs Summer 2015 at The Complex Hollywood in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "B.H.A.T.L.," (pronounced battle); an annual stage show and internet series based on the classic Soap Box Derby.
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 27 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Eurydice" by Sarah Ruhl. "Eurydice" is a reimagining of the classic Greek tale and is focused on a daughter and deceased father's conversation about their understanding of language.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8 (Wed., 7:30-10 p.m.; Sun., 2-5 p.m.; plus tech week); runs May 29 & 30 (8 p.m.) and May 30 & 31 (2 p.m.). Auditions, rehearsals, and performances will be at First Presbyterian Church of West Chester, at the corner of Miner and Darlington Streets in West Chester, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 11 in West Chester, PA
Casting "Nunsense," a full-length musical. All roles open. Synopsis: The show is a fund raiser put on by the Little Sisters of Hoboken to raise money to bury sisters accidently poisoned by the convent cook, Sister Julia (Child of God).