- Shoots the last weekend of June-first wk. of July in South Philadelphia, University City, and Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Good Grief," a short film. Synopsis: "Good Grief" is a touching short film about a straight-laced, average good guy who learns to let go of a past relationship by stepping outside of his comfort zone and opening himself up to new possibilities. On a walk through the streets of ...
- Rehearsals are TBD, Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.-2 p.m. with holiday breaks; runs Aug. 17, 2015-June 12, 2016 in Austin, TX. Note: Must relocate for season.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 season of Tapestry Dance Company, to include two world premieres, one seasonal holiday production, tour run-outs, school outreach and host company of 16th Annual Soul to Sole Tap Festival. Company states: "Tapestry Dance Company is the world's only full time professional repertory tap company based in Austin, ...
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Production runs July 17-19, 24-26, 31 and August 1-2, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Once Upon a Mattress."
- May 30 - College of Computing and Digital Media - 342 S. Wabash, room 924 from 2-6 P.M. Production will take place in September and October on the weekends.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Looking to fill various roles for the comedy web series Oddball Ave. The series focuses on friends/roommates Luther and Sissy and the daily oddities they experience with their eccentric neighbors. The main focus is on Luther and Sissy, but there are some webisodes which will focus on any of the ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Webster Groves, MO.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis's 2015-16 season. Mainstage Season includes "All the Way" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Steven Woolf, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4); "Angel Street" (Patrick Hamilton, writer; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 8); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick ...
- Rehearses June 10-12 (one day TBD) in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY; shoots June 16-18 (one day TBD) in the NYC metro area.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Privilege," a short film about the epidemic of police brutality on minority communities. The audience witnesses such an encounter when it strikes an affluent African American family.
- Performances run August 8–September 26, in Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting the play "The Real Thing." Production description: "The play focuses on the relationship between Henry, a playwright, and Annie, an actress who is part of a committee to free a Scottish soldier imprisoned during a protest."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 17; runs Nov. 23, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016; extension closes Jan. 17, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking local D.C.-area actor/dancers (six men, six women) for "Kiss Me, Kate." Must be strong jazz and tap dancers with ballet technique.
- Works at Walt Disney World near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX and Jun 3 in Richmond, VA and Jun 5 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Synopsis: Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of the animated hit "Frozen."
- Rehearsals begin mid-December 2015 in NYC; national tour begins Jan. 26, 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Cabaret" with book by Joe Masteroff, music by John Kander, and lyrics by Fred Ebb.