- Rehearses in early Feb.; shoots Mar. 2-3 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Deadly in Love," a student film for SVA. Logline: A suicidal man encounters Death disguised as a woman. What happens when her icy cold fingers turns hot with lust? Synopsis: From a screenplay co-written by the Oscar winner Nicolás Giacobone ("Birdman," 2015), "Deadly in Love" is a dark comedy ...
- Auditions are taking place on the next 2 weeks of February in North Hollywood. Rehearsals will be held the following 2 weeks. Production dates are 3/12, 3/13 and 3/14.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 16 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting for "El Toro," a short film shedding a different light on the world of Hispanic American youth in Los Angeles ghettos.
- Season runs in Springfield, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Springfield, MO
Casting the 54th Season Of Tent Theatre. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 8-18), "Unnecessary Farce" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 23-July 1), and "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 6-17).
- Shoots in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "40," a comedy about two people who made a promise to have a baby together when they 40.
- Please be available for shooting on 2/27, 2/28, 3/5 and 3/6.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "No Such Thing," a USC student short film. Two teens from different socioeconomic backgrounds fall in love and face the intrusion of reality when one of the them has to make a decision about college.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 2 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting "Follies," a musical.
- Shooting March 5th and 6th of 2016 near the Madison, NJ area.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Madison, NJ
A short silent film about a young girl, Lily, who relies on her imagination during a rainy day to occupy her thoughts while her mother, Sharon, seems unusually distant.
- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; probably rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri. (7-11 p.m.) and Sat. (1-5 p.m. & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs May 26-June 26 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the play. Synopsis: This classic thriller pits a lone blind woman against a group of ruthless criminals. They’re hell-bent on retrieving a doll (filled with diamonds) which she accidentally has in her apartment. But they’re up against a surprisingly resourceful opponent, one who knows that the ...
- Shoot begins April 2016 in the Gettysburg, PA area.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Gettysburg, PA
Casting "Darkness," an intense horror movie short from the producers and writers of "Paranormal Retreat 1 & 2," "Realms," and "Under The Mill." Producer states: "This horror film has a twist that cannot be disclosed, but it is crazy."
- Season runs in Lewisberg, WV.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for the Greenbrier Valley Theatre 2016 Season. Season includes “You Can’t Take It With You” (George S Kaufman & Moss Hart, writers; Cathey Sawyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 21; runs Apr. 8-23), “Jesus Christ Superstar” (Andrew Lloyd Weber and Tim Rice, writers; Cathey Sawyer, dir. ...
- Season runs in West Bloomfield, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in West Bloomfield, MI
Casting the 2016 Season for the Jewish Ensemble Theatre. Season includes: "Dancing Lessons" (Runs March 24-April 17) and "Kalamazoo" (Runs May 5-29).
- Casting date is 2/15/2016 at 677 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn NY 11205. It starts at 1pm. Please bring resume and head shot.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hater's Animosity," an independent web series based off of director's third novel. Director states: "No pay, but a great script and opportunity to get your face and talent out there."