- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs June 18-July 12 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; and Sun., 2 p.m., and June 27, 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Next to Normal," a Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning musical and emotional powerhouse about a family trying to care for each other and survive with their spirit intact, while dealing with the pain that cripples their family at its core. The story concerns a mother, Diana, a suburban housewife ...
- Rehearses June-early July (weeknights and weekends) in NYC; tech July 9 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) in Washington, D.C.; runs July 9 (8:15 p.m.), July 11 (10:15 p.m.), July 12 (6 p.m.), July 15 (6:30 p.m.), and July 17 (7:45 P.M.) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking four NYC-based nonunion actors to be a part of the regional premiere of the play “Graceless," written by Tom Slot, to be performed as a part of The Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C. Synopsis: In politics, never let them see you bleed. The mayor of Anderson, South Carolina ...
- Performances run July 2-18, Mon.-Sat. at 8 p.m., at the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre in Orem, UT. There will be no show on July 4.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, in Orem, UT
Casting “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat,” the second musical of SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre's summer 2015 season. Project description: "This musical or operetta with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber is based on the 'coat of many colors' story of Joseph from the Bible's Book ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; preview begins Nov. 2 in NYC; runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Elf," a musical Non-Equity National Tour.
- Auditions are on 4/28 from 10 a.m. till noon and on 4/29 from 4 pm til 6. The rehearsals will be planned once I know your availability. The performance will be on May 7th at 8:30 a.m.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting for a short scene to be performed in front of a class of perspective directors. This project will not be made into an actual film. The auditions and performance will be recorded and you will be mailed a copy. Scene logline: A pizza delivery man with a penchant for ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in Dorchester, MA
Casting The Fiddlehead Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 16-25); Disney's "A Little Mermaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 7; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 6); "Rent" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 16, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016); and "Show Boat" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 2, 2016; runs ...
- Rehearses July 12-31; runs July 31-Aug. 2 in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Colchester, VT
Seeking munchkins (under five feet) for "The Wizard of Oz," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin July 26; previews begin Aug. 30; opens Sept. 1; closes Oct. 9 with possible extension in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Hamlet," to be performed by ten actors who have learned all the roles. Artistic director states: "Each night, character names are drawn out of a hat in front of the audience at the top of the show. The cast takes five minutes to get in place and perform. This ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9; opens July 1; closes Aug. 2, 2015 (with a possible extension) in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Hound of the Baskervilles."
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Rehearses May 2-June 4; performance date is TBD at The Ruby @ The Complex as part of The Hollywood Fringe Festival in Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a 30-minute comedic one act, multimedia film & stage piece, "Helmet Heart," about Addie who gets dumped by her husband Nick who asks for the wedding ring back as it's a family heirloom. In protest, Addie swallows the ring, causing her to choke and blackout. While in her blackout, ...