- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Shoot dates are TBD in Cedar Park, TX. Producer states: "The work schedule is 100% flexible and set weeks in advance. The expected time commitment will consist of 2-3 hours max every 2 weeks, but we can also schedule longer sessions from time to time. Production will be across 12 months."
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Cedar Park, TX
Casting bi-lingual educational clips for moms & children.
- Rehearses Dec. 29-Jan. 1 (9 a.m.-4 p.m., all rehearsals are mandatory) in Fredericksburg, VA (all rehearsals are mandatory); records Jan. 2 & 3 (9 a.m.-4 p.m., soloists will have specific times) in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 13 in Fredericksburg, VA
Seeking actors/singers for "Violet the Viking," a Christian children's musical recording produced and internationally distributed by Jackie's Song Foundation. Programming director states: "Final press CD will be distributed through our vast network of educators and producers. We have projects produced in eight countries and throughout the United States."
- Rehearses January 12 & 20, 2015, in Portland, OR. Performs on January 25, 2015, as part of the Fertile Ground Festival, at Hipbone Studio, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of the original musical, "Alan’s Confectionery." Project description: "Set in St. Louis in the 30's and 40's, about a mother separated from her children by circumstance and a struggle that she shares with her oldest son to be reunited. The original score is heavily influenced by ...
- Shoots in NYC throughout the month of January.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in New York, NY
"Benighted" is a story about love in the face of adversity. Jason, a firefighter in training, meets and falls for Juliana. Juliana is a beautiful dancer studying at Julliard who reciprocates Jason's affection. Their interracial romance grows despite the overbearing opinions of their families and the fact that the fabric ...
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearses and records late-Jan. 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking voiceovers for "Otter of the Underground," an animated short for NYU about two friends who work in a gold mine.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Dec 7, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, in Abingdon, VA
Casting Barter Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Road to Appomattox" (Catherine Bush, writer. Runs begin Feb. 5-26); "Anything Goes" (Cole Porter, music & lyrics; Guy Bolton & P.G. Wodenhouse, book. Runs Feb. 14-May 16); "The Miracle Worker" (William Gibson, writer. Runs Feb. 26-May 16); "The Gnome" (Isaac Rathbone, writer. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; previews begin May 27; runs Jun. 6-21, with possible extension through Aug. 2, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting "10 Out of 12."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Feb. 6-15, 2015 at Landis Performing Arts Center in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, in Riverside, CA
Casting "In the Heights," which tells the universal story of a vibrant community in New York's Washington Heights neighborhood- a place where the coffee from the corner bodega is light and sweet, the windows are always open and the breeze carries the rhythm of three generations of music. Its a ...