- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1 in Norwalk, CT (one hour on Metro North from Grand Central station).
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Casting exceptional Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita," by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4 at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Same Time, Next Year" by Bernard Slade. The story about two happily married people who meet and have an affair for 26 years meeting the same time every year.
- Rehearsals will be throughout mid august through September, approx 2-3 rehearsals a week. Show takes the stage at the Manhattan Repertory Theater In Early October.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Life in Slow Motion," the story of an aging struggling musician and his world around him and how they are trying to get him to get a job, change his ways and just accept getting older.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Runs Nov. 6-7 and 13-14 at 8 p.m. and Nov. 8, 15 at 2 p.m. at 244 S. Jefferson St., Frederick, MD 21701.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Frederick, MD
Casting "Legally Blonde, The Musical," an international award-winning musical based on the adored movie, "Legally Blonde." The musical follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams.
- Production runs October 2-10, in Muskogee, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Muskogee, OK
Casting for the production "Dead Man Walking." Project description: "Based on the book by Sister Helen Prejean about her experiences as a chaplain on death row."
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Boston, MA
Casting the Boston Playwrights' Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Exposed" (Robert Brustein, writer; Steven Bogart, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 10-18); "Back The Night" (Melinda Lopez, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 4-28); and "Rhinceros" (Wesley Savick, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2016; ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 2-27 in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, in Sacramento, CA
Casting "Cinderella" with book and lyrics by Kate Hawley and music by Gregg Coffin from Paul Whitworth's original concept.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tech week begins early October; runs throughout October at The Clemente Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Seeking dancer/actors for "Broken" as part of the First Annual Horror Theatre Festival. Company states; "The concept is a physical-theater based piece used with stylized movement set to original music and theatrical effect. Things to keep in mind: You must be versed in the style of contemporary dance. Skills to ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1. All rehearsals and performances are in Norwalk, CT, one hour on Metro North from Grand Central Terminal. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theater.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Norwalk, CT
Seeking exceptional male and female Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita." Ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to attend. Connecticut and Westchester talent a plus. Theater states: "Music Theatre of Connecticut, currently in its 29th season, is located in a newly-constructed theater center in Norwalk, CT. The company has won numerous 'Best' awards ...
- Production runs this December at Lund Auditorium, Dominican University, in River Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 15, 16 in River Forest, IL
Casting "The Nutcracker," a ballet. Project description: "Set in 1920's Vienna, this is a tale of a little girl, whose godfather gives her a special doll one Christmas Eve."
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2 (Tues.-Sun.); runs Dec. 3-20 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Le Petit Theatre, New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the second production of the 2015-16 season for Le Petit Théâtre du Vieux Carré, New Orleans’ historic playhouse, Toni Morrison’s "The Bluest Eye," adapted by Lydia Diamond.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-20 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Bluest Eye."