- Rehearses November 19-December 1. Production runs December 2-27, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: May 11 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting for the musical "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsals to begin in June; runs Fridays-Sundays from Aug. 21-Sept. 27 at The Pico Playhouse in L.A.
- Auditions: May 13, 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assassins," a musical that lays bare the lives of nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States, in a one-act historical "review-sical" that explores the dark side of the American experience. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Jubilation," a musical comedy. Synopsis: A spoiled alien who lives with his parents is flying in his spaceship, texting friends, not paying attention to his driving, and crashes on earth in the town of Jubilation, Idaho. His life and the lives of people he meets will be changed forever.
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Brian Friel, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (Katori Hall, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (Hans Christian Anderson, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Pearl Theatre Company's upcoming season. Season includes: "Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer; co-production with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2, 2015; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 31); "The Chairs" (Eugene Ionesco, writer; Hal Brooks, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Arad Akhtar, writer; Shishir Kurup, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 4); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer. Brendon Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; ...
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up--all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...