- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."
- Season runs summer 2015 in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11, in New York, NY
Casting Forestburgh Playhouse's upcoming season. Season includes "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir./choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); "Young Frankenstein (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); "Oliver!" (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; runs July ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Evansville, IN.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for New Harmony Theatre. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (rehearsals begin Jun. 2); "The Full Monty" (rehearsals begin Jun. 23); and "Outside Mullingar" (rehearsals begin Jul. 7, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; tech May 23-26; performances begin May 27; opens June 16; closes June 21 (four weeks); closes June 28 (five weeks) at Atlantic Stage 2, 330 W. 16th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in "Ghost Stories": "The Shawl" and "Prarie du Chien," two short plays.
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Weston, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...
- Performs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Asheville, NC
Seeking two Equity female actors for "Parallel Lives" by Mo Gaffney and Kathy Najimy. This is a stage version of the popular "Kathy and Mo Show." Applicants should possess strong comedic acting skills as well as the ability to transform character quickly. Both women will play men, women, and children. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre Season plays. Season includes: "High Society" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016); "Harvey" (Bob Carlton, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 19-Mar. 6, 2016); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Bill ...
- Rehearses Mar. 13 (1-2 p.m.) and Mar. 18, 27, Apr. 3 (8-10 a.m.); tech rehearsal Apr. 4; performs Mar. 29 (3 & 6 p.m.) at The Actors Fund Arts Center in NYC and Apr. 4 (8 p.m.) at BAM in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for Brooklyn Dance Festival Company, choreographed by Kristin Sedeikis. There is a $25 fee.
- "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival" is a 10-month tour starting May 1, 2015. "Sesame Street Live!" is a 10-month tour starting in August 2015. Replacement positions for current tours are ongoing.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Buffalo, NY
Casting future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage productions "Sesame Street Live!" and "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival." Seeking dancers, singers, singer-dancers, and full body costume performers.
- Report and first meeting May 17; rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-Aug. 29 (Mon.-Sat. eves. at 8 p.m.) at the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre in Chillicothe, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the lead role in the outdoor historical drama "Tecumseh!" "Tecumseh!," which is produced by the Scioto Society, Inc., takes place in an 1,800 seat theatre in Chillicothe, OH, which is 45 miles south of Columbus. CEO states: "The huge, outdoor stages of the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre afford the audience ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Rehearsals begin March 21. Performances run April 3-4, in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the radio play "Woman on the Pedestal." Production description: "Henry Farlow, a famous sculptor, has just returned from his honeymoon with his second wife. His first wife died while they were traveling in South America, and Henry has created a sculpture of her... but her death's circumstances remain mysterious."
- Rehearsals begin this August. Performances run October 2-17, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Greek tragedy, "Medea." Production description: "Medea came thousands of miles for the sake of a man. Two children and some light regicide later, he abandons her for a local princess."
- Rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 16-Oct. 10 in Wilton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking two Equity actors, either two men or one man and one woman, for "Complete Works of William Shakespeare."
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 2-28 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in New York, NY
Seeking strong Equity actor/singer/dancers capable of portrying multiple characters for the ensemble of "Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsals: Mar. 30, Apr. 2, 6, & 9 (11 a.m.-4 p.m., with an hour break; invitation only audience on Apr. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 19, 21 in New York, NY
We have filled all available audition slots. Please email your resume and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our wait list. Thanks. We are currently seeking a piano accompanist for our auditions and rehearsals. Please email to email@example.com. Please check dates before replying. Casting a developmental reading ...
- Rehearsals begin June 8 in Chicago, IL. Shows July 14-August 2.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Batty Old Biddies," a play. Project description: "Bessie and Louise didn't die or go into the nursing home when they were supposed to. In fact, these salty seniors are trying to take their fading neighborhood back from the drug dealers, gang members and, especially, the scheming developer who sends ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...