- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...
- Rehearses June 15-July 1; runs July 2-26 in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Greene, NY
Seeking Equity actors for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," a celebration of the life and songs of folk legend Woody Guthrie. Theater states: "CRT is the only theater company in the greater Binghamton area under annual contract with Actors’ Equity Association, the union for professional actors and stage managers."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York, NY
Seeking girl dancers for female children's ensemble in "Matilda." This audition is for children only.
- Season rehearses and runs in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD and Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in the upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Baltimore Waltz" (Paula Vogel, writer; Suzanne Beal, dir. Dates: Aug. 26-Sept. 13, 2015); "Technicolor Life" (world premiere, Women's Voices Theater Festival; Jamie Brandli, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Dates: Oct. 21-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Antigone ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Marriott Theatre. Season includes: "Pinocchio" (Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 1-Aug. 2); "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18); "Elf" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); and a TBD TYA production.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL and Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Lookingglass Theatre's 2015-2016 mainstage season. Season includes "Treasure Island" (Mary Zimmerman, dir. Run begins Oct. 7); "Blood Wedding" (Daniel Ostling, dir. Run begins Mar. 2); "Thaddeus and Slocum" (Nicole Brooks & Krissy Vanderwarder, dirs. Run begins June 1).
- Rehearses summer 2015; performs weekends and Monday holidays Sept. 5-Oct. 25, 2015 in Carver, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Boston, MA and Apr 25, 26 in Boston, MA
Seeking performers, and technical and entertainment staff for King Richard's Faire.
- Rehearsals begin April 28 in Chicago, IL. Shows June 13-20.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Sam and Mickey are Friends III: Community Service," a comedy variety show. Project description: "features, music, mayhem, puppets and video."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Seeking girl dancers for female children's in "Matilda." This audition is for children only.
- Rehearses May 2015; shoots late-May 2015 for two or three days in Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Big 3-0." Synopsis: On the eve of his birthday, a discontent 29-year-old finds an unfinished bucket list he was supposed to complete before turning 30. Fearful he's wasted his youth, he sets out to accomplish what's left on the list before turning the big 3-0 at midnight.