- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 29; closes July 2; extension #1 to July 12; extension #2 to July 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Seeking skilled comedic actors with an affinity for low humor, a company of clowns, for "Doctor Faustus." All roles (except Faustus, Wagner, and Mephistophilis) will play multiple roles. Note: The role of Faustus has been cast (Chris Noth).
- Rehearsals begin May 19; previews begin June 20; runs June 26-Sept. 20 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 26, in New York, NY
Casting "The Music Man."
- Performs in Northampton, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 27, 28 in Northampton, MA
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in New Century Theatre's summer season. Season includes "Seminar" by Theresa Rebeck (Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 18-27), "The Little Foxes "by Lillian Hellman (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 2-11), "Luna Gale" by Rebecca Gilman (Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- The show is written by Barbara Park, author of the NY Times best-selling book series"Junie B. Jones." Rehearses April 23-May 5 at Chelsea Studios in NYC and tours nationally May 6-June 1, 2015 at schools and libraries.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in New York, NY
Random House Children’s Books celebrates its 12th year of the Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour, newly named the “Laugh Yourself Silly with Junie B. Jones® Bus Tour.” An open call will be held for a 4-week National tour of this popular annual show. Company states: "This is an exciting, interactive, ...
- Rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 21-Aug. 2 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Casting "Love's Labour's Lost." All roles open. Seeking male and female performers of all ages and types; multi-cultural casting for all roles. Theater states: "The production is part of the Saratoga Centennial celebration, and will be set in 1915 and include ragtime music. The company is celebrating its fifteenth summer ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-21 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Houston, TX
Casting "First Date," a musical.
- Work dates are TBA in the Fort Myers, FL area. Note: The working schedule would be on an “as needed” or “on call” basis. Thus, a flexible schedule is necessary in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Myers, FL
Seeking Missy (Dress Size 8-10/16-18) and Petite (Dress Size 8-10) fit models for a women's apparel brand in Southwest Florida.
- Rehearsals begin June 26; opens July 9; closes Aug. 16, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Casting the roles of the twins, Dennis and Denise Sanders, in the musical "Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming." All other roles are currently cast.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 3 (Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.); dress rehearsal Sept. 10; performs Sept. 11 (two shows) and Sept. 12 (two shows) at Indian Creek Community Theatre, Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Kansas City, MO
Seeking dancers for "Dethroning the Prince," a full-length ballet following the stories of four characters--an actress, a doctor, a pastor, and a young teen--as they journey through life and deal with the consequences of poor choices. Untangling the web of deceit and showcasing God’s grace, the characters are ultimately led ...
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...