- Shoots Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in North Conway, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Fitchburg, MA
Casting "Charlie & Poppy." Synopsis: Over the span of 20 years, a boy and his grandfather enjoy simple yet magical moments on a train station platform, creating a bond that extends to the next generation.
- Rehearses Dec. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 27, 28, 30 and Jan. 3, 4, 7-9, & 10-15 (weekdays, 6-9 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); performs Jan. 16-18 in Oakland, CA, Jan. 23-25 in San Francisco, CA, and Jan. 30-Feb. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Lord Why Can't I Do Right?." Synopsis: Kenny, an unsuccessful man by society’s standards, is caught up by a fascination with women, drugs and money. Following a near death experience, Kenny’s true purpose in life is revealed. Now, Kenny must spread the word about the grace and goodness of ...
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Runs Sept. 28 in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Stand-Up for Diversity," NBC's showcase initiative to pull together comedians of diverse backgrounds so that they can launch new career milestones.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.