Audition: May 23
- Season runs July 30, 2016-July 2, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 23 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the remaining plays in the Actor's Express 2016-2017 season. Remaining plays include "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer; Freddie Ashley, dir. Runs Oct. 29-Nov. 30, 2016); "The Crucible" (Arthur Miller, writer; Freddie Ashley, dir. Runs Jan. 21-Feb. 19, 2017); "The Legend Of Georgia McBride" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Portia Krieger, dir. Runs ...
Audition: May 24
- Table reading May 29 (1 p.m.) at Ripley-Grier; rehearsals begin Sept. 6; readings Sept. 19-Nov. 20 (one day per week) at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Ave., NYC.
- Auditions: May 24 in New York, NY
Casting a developmental staged reading series of "Shakespeare and the Courtesan," a historical fiction portraying the travels of the Earl of Oxford on his tour of Italy, circa 1575, where he meets the beautiful Venetian courtesan and poet, Veronica Franco.
Audition: May 24
- Rehearsals begin in June. Production runs August 5-21 in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 24, 25 in Omaha, NE
Casting the musical "Disenchanted."
Audition: May 25
- Season rehearses and performs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: May 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Capital Stage Company's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "How To Use A Knife" (Will Snider, writer. Contract runs Aug. 9-Oct. 2); "August: Osage County" (Tracy Letts, writer. Contract runs Sept. 27-Nov. 20); "Betrayal" (Harold Pinter, writer. Contract runs Jan. 3-Feb. 26, 2017); "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer. Contract ...
Audition: May 26
- Rehearses Apr. 24- May 10, 2017; runs May 11-June 4 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong comedic Equity actors for "Little Miss Sunshine," a musical comedy about one modern family's unexpected route to brighter days.
Audition: May 31
- Rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 5; runs Oct. 6-30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of "Wicked City," a musical by Chad Beguelin and Matthew Sklar. From the creators of Broadway's upcoming "Gotta Dance," "The Wedding Singer" and "Elf" comes a hilarious film noir musical comedy about greed, corruption and getting ahead in the big bad city.
Audition: Jun 03
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 24, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 1, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in "Carousel." Seeking performers with strong singing and dancing ability for the ensemble and special chorus parts. All ensemble roles are dance-heavy. All auditioners should have a strong dance background.
Audition: Jun 06
- Season rehearses and performs West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in West Springfield, MA
Casting the Theater Project at the Majestic Theater's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "Million Dollar Quartet" (Colin Escott & Floyd Mutrux, writers. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 23); "Love, Loss And What I Wore" (Nora Ephron & Delia Ephron, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 3-Dec. 11); "Amadeus" ...