- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Pearl Theatre Company's upcoming season. Season includes: "Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer; co-production with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2, 2015; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 31); "The Chairs" (Eugene Ionesco, writer; Hal Brooks, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Arad Akhtar, writer; Shishir Kurup, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 4); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer. Brendon Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; ...
- Rehearses weekday evenings, 7-8:30 beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up--all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...