- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 8, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015 with possible extension through Jan. 25, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Tempest."
- Shooting October 15-20 in the Philadelphia, PA area. Up to four rehearsals will be arranged with actors during the month of September.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the short film "Pieces and Pieces." Project description: "A young female soldier returning from war."
- Howl-O-Scream runs mid-September through October (weekends) in Tampa, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Tampa, FL
Seeking Scare Squad members for Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream. Casting director states: "This fall, we’ll need enough freaks and weirdos to make Howl-O-Scream 2014 more frightfully fun than ever. Lend your unique talents to our 'Scare Squad,' or check out the many positions available behind the scenes. No experience necessary. Imagine ...
- Season runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 29, in Summit, NJ
Casting the upcoming Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre Season. Season includes "100 Years" (Richard Dresser, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-19, Thu.-Sun.), "The Most Deserving" (Catherine Trieschmann, writer; Clark Carmichael, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1, Thu.-Sun.), and "Rapture, Blister, Burn" (Gina Gionfriddo, ...
- One year contracts begin January/February 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in North Hollwood, CA and Aug 29 in New York, NY and Sep 3 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking character look-alikes to appear before thousands of guests each day in “meet and greets”, parades, spectaculars and special events at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 31, Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...
- Shoots late-Dec. 2014 to early-Jan. 2014 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Seattle, WA
Casting "Red Centaur." Synopsis: "Aaron is a drag queen living in Washington State, trying to balance work as a bartender at a local drag bar, dreams of sexual reassignment surgery, and caring for his physically disabled partner with a crisis of identity and a secret that threatens to destroy his ...
- Shoots late-Sept. 2014 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 29, Sep 2 in Austin, TX
Seeking models for a photoshoot in Austin, TX.
- Shoots Sept. 26-29 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "Hunt," an MFA film for Emerson. Synopsis: A body lies on a stony beach--a dead woman, discarded, until she unexpectedly rises. "Hunt" follows Diana as she pulls a piece of rebar from her body and makes her way back into the city. She knows where she’s going. She’s in ...
- Workshop runs for 10 weeks on Thursday evenings (6-9 p.m.) from Sept. 4-Nov. 6; performs Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a performance workshop and showcase. Coordinator states: "Male and female actors will be cast in two to three scenes each for a 10-week classical performance workshop, ending with a performance on Nov. 7 at The Historic Players Club. Work with experienced Shakespearean directors for ...
- Rehearsals begin in September; shooting begins in late October/early November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting an indie film, "Through a Mirror Darkly," a sci-fi/fantasy film about a young woman who, along with the help of unlikely allies, battles vampires and demons to keep closed the veil between worlds.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher," a musical featuring the backstory for the character Peter Pan, a prequel to J. M. Barrie's "Peter and Wendy."