- Shoot dates vary, depending on role. Average number of days required: four days of shooting and one day for dialog looping/dubbing. Shoot will occur every weekend from Aug. 15-Sept. 20. Actors will be given finalized shoot schedule at casting. All shooting will take place within Chicago, IL city limits.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Los Hijos de Papa Inocencio," an approximately 30-minute, Spanish-language, telenovela-style short film, with an ensemble cast. Synopsis: A family fights and schemes over who will be buried in a mausoleum built by their grandfather, after they discover that the mausoleum has historical significance. Director states: "This independent, not-for-profit film ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors and actor/singers for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11) and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8-21; runs Oct. 16-25 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA and Aug 3 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking principals for "Damn Yankees," a musical.
- Production runs February 20-March 12, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Hair", a musical. Project description: "A tribal love rock musical telling the story of Vietnam-era youths creating their own rite of passage through the confusion around them."
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3, 8, 16 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Rehearsals to begin in late August (eves. and some weekends); performs Oct. 10, 11, 15, 18, and 22-25 at Cahill Theater, Founder's Hall, College of Mount Saint Vincent, 6301 Riverdale Ave., Riverdale, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Red-Headed League," an original dramatic adaptation of one of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson’s strangest and most thrilling adventures.
- AUDITION: August 2, 2015 Time: 2pm-5pm At National Black Theatre 2031 5th ave between 125th and 126th street Rehearsal Aug. 9, 16, 23, 30 & Sept. 3, 6, 10 at the National Black Theatre at 2031 5th Ave. in NYC. PERFORMS: September 11th and 12th
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "When Did You Lose Your Power," a play based on a book to be performed at The National Black Theater.
- Rehearsals and Performances at The Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton, VA (just outside of D.C.) First rehearsal will be held on the evening of Wednesday August 5th. Two performances: Saturday August 15th at 8pm and Sunday August 16th at 2pm.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Lorton, VA
Workshop-style Staged Reading Inspired by historic accounts of the notorious Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire of 1911, this new musical theatre work in-development shares an intimate perspective of this tragic event. The musical score is drawn from contemporaneous American music from the turn of 20th century to fully immerse the audience ...