- Rehearsals begin April 2015; runs May 28-June 27, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the musical "Urinetown." Production description: "In a grim, Gotham-like city, a 20-year drought has occurred and the government has banned private toilets; the citizens must use pay toilets regulated by a monopolistic company until they decide to rebel against it."
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Light Sensitive," by Jim Geoghan.
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...