- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 3 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Mojada: A Medea." Synopsis: Luis Alfaro, author of the explosive Oedipus el Rey, continues his brilliant reexamination of the Greek classics through a modern lens: Mojada is a breathtaking reimagining of Euripides Medea transported to East Los Angeles. Medea, a Mexican seamstress with extraordinary skill, is running from a ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals begin June 15; tech July 7; previews begin July 15; Champagne opening July 23; closes Aug. 23, with possible extension to Aug. 30 (runs Wed.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m.; Sun. at 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 6, in New York, NY and Apr 6, in New York, NY and Apr 6, in New York, NY and Apr 6, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male and female ensemble singers and dancers for "Sophisticated Ladies." Specifically seeking male dancers and female singers who are strong dancers. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.
- Rehearsals begin mid-May 2015 at the American Legion Hall in Leonia, NJ; performs Jul. 24, 25, 31, & Aug. 1 at the Amphitheater at Overpeck County Park in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Note: Availability on at least one day over Memorial Day weekend (May 24 or 25) is important for Bergen Shakespeare's commitment to assist the American Legion Hall.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ and Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ and Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ and Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "The Comedy of Errors" for Shakespeare In The Park Summer 2015. Seeking actors who love Shakespeare and who enjoy performing on summer nights in front of large crowds. President states: "The Amphitheater at Overpeck Park is one of the largest in NJ and admission will be free to the ...
- Rehearsals beginning May 2. Performances run July 10 to 26, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA and Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA
Casting the musical "New Wrinkles." Production description: "A coming-of-middle-age musical review."
- Runs in Fort Myers, FL. The working schedule would be on an “as needed” or “on call” basis. Thus, a flexible schedule is necessary in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking fit models for Missy & Petite Apparel.
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 13 in Atlantic City, NJ; runs May 14-16 in Vineland, NJ and May 20-June 14 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ and Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ
Seeking magician's assistants and stage staff and crew for "Matt Cadabra: Magic and Dreams," a grand-illusion magic show featuring ventriloquism, animatronics, Broadway/Family style singing, and escape stunts.