- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Lantern Theater Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew" (Charles McMahon, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 19-Apr. 26) and "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (John Nicholson & Steven Canny, adaptation. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; runs May 28-June 28).
- Performs May 5, 12, 19 & 26 in NYC (rehearsals are same day as performance).
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting Origin Theatre Company's annual reading series. Theater states: "Readings for Norwegian, Irish, and Finnish plays. Cross section of characters and ages to play multiple roles. Origin Theatre Company has been established for twelve years. We specialize in showcasing European contemporary plays. Origin is always excited to meet European actors."
- Projects are ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, May 12, 22, Jun 2, 19, Jul 3, 17, Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models for Shot Agency Models, a new division of Shot Agency, a PR and IT company based in NYC. Company states: "For our open calls we are not charging any fee."
- Rehearsals early January; opens Jan. 28 in Mizner Park Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the Southeast premiere production of Holly Arsenault's "Undo," a dramedy about a divorce ceremony where the original wedding is performed in reverse.
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 18-July 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Souderton, PA
Casting "A Thousand Clowns."
- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearsals begin August 2014 (for Westerdam), and October 2014 (for Eurodam) in NYC; performs October 2014–April 2015 (on Westerdam), and December 2014–June 2015 (on Eurodam).
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s Westerdam and Eurodam luxury ships.
- Rehearses August and September. Performances run September 19-October 4, in Swarthmore, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Swarthmore, PA
Casting "Lend Me a Tenor." a farce set in a Cleveland, OH hotel suite in 1934. Saunders, general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera, is primed to welcome Tito Morelli, Il Stupendo, the greatest tenor of his generation. But through a series of mishaps, he is given a double dose ...