- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 (Mon.-Fri., 6:30-10:30 p.m. and possible Saturdays; no rehearsal Oct. 31); runs Nov. 20-23 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9, 11 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "Meet Me In St. Louis," based on the heartwarming 1944 movie. Join the Smith family at the 1904 World’s Fair and see how their love and respect for each other is tempered with the genuine humor that can only be generated by such a special family. Memorable musical numbers ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning September 29. Runs November 6-16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Project description: Prospero, a magician, lives on a desolate isle with his virginal daughter, Miranda. He's in exile, banished by his usurping brother and the King of Naples. Providence brings his enemies near, and aided by the spirit Ariel, Prospero conjures a tempest to wreck the ...
- Rehearsals start Sept. 29 and are generally Sun.-Thurs. eves.; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 16, 2014 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.), at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Costa, CA
Casting “The Haunting of Hill House," by F. Andrew Leslie from the celebrated Gothic ghost novel by Shirley Jackson, hailed as a perfect work of unnerving terror. Synopsis: A paranormal investigator and his team of psychics attempt to uncover the evil forces that have made Hill House, a remote mansion ...
- Dates vary per project.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity-franchised agency auditions. Expected at this session: Equity-franchised agents from Across the Board Talent Agency.
- Rehearsals begins Sept. 14; runs Nov. 7-23 at The Heights Players in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Boys From Syracuse," music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Lorenz Hart, book by George Abbott.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Sun. afternoons and Mon.-Thurs. eves.); runs Oct. 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, Nov. 1 & 2 at The Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne St., Jersey City, NJ (two blocks from the Grove St. PATH station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting and seeking stage crew for "Blithe Spirit," an "improbable farce" about love, marriage and the afterlife. Synopsis: The novelist, Charles Condomine, invites an eccentric medium, Madame Arcati, to his dinner party, in order to provide material for his upcoming book. Unfortunately, she conjures up the ghost of his first ...
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...