- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.