- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Mar. 6-8, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8, 14, 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Producer's Room," a comedy about a black woman who is competing against four other racially diverse interns to become a news producer at this predominantly white news station. Concept: The show plays with stereotypes by making them not exactly fit their stereotypical mold on the outside and also tells ...
- Shoots February-April in the Greater Chicago area and Dyer, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Chase," a dramatic cop web series that follows the journey of a young Chicago detective, Johnathan Chase, as he tries to take down his father’s killer. His father (Lawrence Chase), a highly decorated officer on the Chicago Police Department, was gunned down by the Manzano family, who are part ...
- Production runs March 27-April 12, 2015 in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for a production of Agatha Christie's mystery, "Mousetrap."
- Runs Apr. 10-26, in Healdsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Healdsburg, CA
Casting "Of Mice and Men." Production description: "Two displaced migrant ranch workers move from place to place in search of new job opportunities during the Great Depression in California."
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 27 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Eurydice" by Sarah Ruhl. "Eurydice" is a reimagining of the classic Greek tale and is focused on a daughter and deceased father's conversation about their understanding of language.
- Production runs April 23-May 16, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "18 Holes." Project description: "Four sets of golfers make their way around the eighteen greens of the Brazoria Bend golf course in Southeast Texas."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs May 9, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical revue, "Sondheim in Concert." Production description: "A celebration of Stephen Sondheim's works including 'Company,' 'West Side Story,' 'Into The Woods,' 'Follies,' 'Sunday in the Park With George,' 'A Little Night Music,' 'Merrily We Roll Along,' 'Evening Primrose,' and 'Gypsy.'"
- Production runs March 20-22, 27-29 and April 3-5, in Ennis, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Ennis, TX
Casting for the production "The Murder Room." Project description: "A mixture of Agatha Christie, Monty Python, and Abbot and Costello."
- Rehearsals in New York during certain weekends in February; shoots early March in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in New York, NY
Enya, a young woman, struggles to capture the perfect image of her dying mother in her everyday drawings.
- Rehearsals begin TBD (Mon.-Thurs. eves., with some possible Sat.); final schedule to be published after show is cast. Rehearse and performs at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "Perfect Wedding," the wedding day farce at Theatre Palisades, written by Robin Hawdon, the playwright who wrote the English translation of many classic farces including "Don't Dress for Dinner."