- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Arvada Center's upcoming season plays: "Mrs. Mannerly" (Edith Weiss, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21); and "The Mountaintop" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17).
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22; runs May 7-29 with possible extension through June 5 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Sojourners" and "runboyrun," two plays by Mfoniso Udofia being presented in repertory by Magic Theatre.
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...
- Rehearses and shoots May 17-Aug. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in New York, NY
Casting "DS-160," a comedy web series about Spanish people living in New York City. Each episode is about three to five minutes. DS-160 is the name of the document that every immigrant needs to complete before coming to the US. Logline Episode One: Mercedes is at home when someone buzzes ...
- Production dates are TBD in Arizona & California, as well as aboard a number of major cruise ship lines.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "December '63," in which the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons comes to life in this one-of-a-kind concert experience. Company states: "'December '63' showcases all your favorite songs from Frankie Valli including the classics that have been thrilling audiences for decades along with the most popular singles ...
- Rehearses Winter 2015; shoots early Spring 2016 in Owings Mills, MD.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Owings Mills, MD
Casting "No Frontier," a student film. Synopsis: The time has come for mankind to give up violence to survive on Earth. When a junker and her husband are threatened at gunpoint, the actions of their 10 year-old son set them on a dangerous, unprecedented course.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...