- Rehearsals will begin April 6, 2016 in Waukegan, IL. Runs May 27 to June 19.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Chicago, IL and Dec 16, 17 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "The Night We Bombed Lincoln Towing," a play. Project description: "6 strangers gather in a rundown Rogers Park (Chicago) bar one night during a torrential downpour. All of them are stranded, their vehicles towed by the notorious Lincoln Towing. They confront one another, argue, fight, laugh, forgive, bond, some ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.
- Rehearsals begin February 15, 2016; performances will run March 11-26, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Now. Here. This," book by Hunter Bell and Susan Blackwell, Music and Lyrics by Jeff Bowen. Project Description: Created by the team that brought you [title of show], Now. Here. This. is a new musical tackling life’s big questions with inimitable humor and humanity. The show follows the evolution ...
- Production runs February 19-20 and 26-282016 in Gainesville, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Gainesville, TX
Casting the production "Farce of Nature."
- Production runs March 4-20, 2016 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 16 in Houston, TX
Casting a production of the drama, "A Streetcar Named Desire."
- Rehearsals will begin on January 9, and will be held at the Ziegfeld Theater in Ogden, UT. Until the week before opening week, there will usually be four weekday rehearsals and one weekend rehearsal per week. Performances will run March 18-May 7, every Fri. & Sat. evening, plus Mon. and Thurs. performances the final three weeks. There are also two 2 p.m. matinees April 30 and May 7 in Ogden, UT. Also, there is a possibility of a two week extension.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Ogden, UT
Casting the beloved musical from under the sea, “Disney’s The Little Mermaid.” Project description: "Based on the Danish fairy tale of the same name by Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Mermaid" tells the story of a beautiful mermaid princess who dreams of becoming human."
- Production runs February 25-March 19 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Plano, TX
Casting the production "Rocket Man."
- Runs Feb. 12-Apr. 2, 2016 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Glendale, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.