- Rehearsals are held in Ft. Lauderdale, FL prior to contract start; six- to nine-months contracts on Australian, Caribbean, Alaskan and Mediterranean itineraries; current and future contracts available year-round.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and vocalists for current and future productions aboard Celebrity Cruise Lines' Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, and Reflection cruise ships.
- "Charlotte’s Web" runs August 14-Ocober 12; "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" runs September 22-November 16; "A Thousand Cranes" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "The Owl and the Pussycat" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "A Year With Frog and Toad" runs October 10-December 28; "The Three Javelinas" runs December 29, 2014-March 8, 2015; "Girls Who Wear Glasses" tours January 19, 2-15-May 22, 2015; "Shrek the Musical" runs March 23, 2015-May 22, 2015.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Tempe, AZ
Childsplay is casting its 2014-15 season for Childsplay, including "Charlotte’s Web" (a play), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (a play), "A Thousand Cranes" (a play), "The Owl and the Pussycat" (a musical), "A Year With Frog and Toad" (a musical), "The Three Javelinas" (a musical), "Girls Who Wear Glasses" ...
- Performances run August 8-30, at Thick House Theatre in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 7 in San Francisco, CA and May 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Millicent Scowlworthy," a play by Rob Handel. Production description: "The grownups of the community want to forget the girl found murdered in the cellar and the massacre at the high school, but the children have begun to meet in the middle of the night to remember."
- Performances run August 1-10 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: May 7, 10 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Reefer Madness," a musical. Project description: "A campy, musical is based on the 1936 'propaganda' cult movie classic of the same title. Young Jimmy Harper finds his life of promise turn into a life of debauchery and murder thanks to the new drug menace - marijuana. Along the way ...
- Competition begins in May on Wednesdays at The West End Cabaret on the Upper West Side.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the new season of "So You Think You Can Belt!" - an 8-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; performances run through Sept. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting a drama about art, politics, truth, sex and love, "A Picasso." Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD.
- Auditions: May 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three's A Charm."
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. 16 in Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 8, in NY, NY
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearsals begin July 8 on the east end of Long Island; runs Aug. 7-24 at Mulford Farm in the village of East Hampton.
- Auditions: May 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 in Bridgehampton, NY
Casting for HITFest's second professional outdoor production of "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Artistic director states: "Do what you love for people who will love what you do!"
- Rehearsals begin early July. Show runs August 14-23 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bachelorette," a play. Project description: "Three friends are asked to be bridesmaids at a wedding of a woman they used to ridicule back in high school."
- Seven month contracts begin August 2014 (5-day work weeks) in Tokyo.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking principal male vocalists for "Big Band Beat," a live entertainment show at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Season rehearses and performs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Franklin, TN
Casting the Studio Tenn 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Fiddler On The Roof" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-21.); "Steel Magnolias" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 19); "It's a Wonderful Life" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 4- Dec. 21); and "The Wizard of Oz" (Rehearsals begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; previews begin Sept. 13; runs Sept. 28-Nov. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 9, in New York, NY
Casting "Bright Star."
- Rehearses May 12-17 in either NYC or CT; shoots May 19-June 12 in ME.
- Auditions: May 10 in Kennebunk, ME
Casting "Wild Kingdom," an independent digital feature film, set on the central Maine coast. The story follows a sister and brother, split apart as children by their father's murder of their mother. Years later, unaware of their relationship, they encounter one another in a small Maine lobster village and become ...