- Rehearsals begin February 22, 2015. Show runs through June 7, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lady Windermere's Fan," a play. Project description: "Mrs Erlynne, the mother of Lady Windermere - her daughter does not know about her - wants to be introduced in society, so that she can marry Lord Augustus Lorton. Lord Windermere, who helped her with a cheque, invites her to his ...
- Rehearsals begin November 3 (usually Mon.-Fri. evenings); performances run December 4-21 for "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth." Rehearsals begin January 5; Daytime School Tour Performances will be February 2-21 and performances at the Cell Theatre will be March 5-15 for "Animal Farm." Rehearsals begin April 6; performances May 7-24 for "The 39 Steps." Most shows will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m. in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Casting the 2014-2015 season including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"; "Animal Farm" and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: Seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career – the whistle solo in the upcoming Christmas Extravaganza – when tragedy strikes. A well-aimed hockey puck ...
- Rehearsals begin November 8; performances will run December 31, 2014-January 5, 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting Mel Brooks' classic comedic musical "The Producers." Project Description: "Winner of 12 Tony awards, "The Producers" tells the story of scheming Bialystock and Bloom — two names that should strike terror and hysteria in anyone familiar with the show — and their plot to produce the most notorious Broadway ...
- Music rehearsals begin December 29. Staging rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 6, 8, 10, 12, & 14, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Portland, OR
Casting the opera, "Carmen." Project description: "The opera, written in the genre of opéra comique with musical numbers separated by dialogue, tells the story of the downfall of Don José, a naïve soldier who is seduced by the wiles of the fiery Gypsy, Carmen. Currently casting for the children's chorus."
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...
- Rehearses Dec. 9-21 in Milwaukee, WI; rehearsal break for the holidays Dec. 22-28; rehearsals begin Dec. 30 in AZ. Previews begin Jan. 10, 2015 in AZ; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 22 in AZ. Previews begin Mar. 10 in WI; runs Mar. 13-Apr. 5 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Five Presidents." Synopsis: This is an original script by an Emmy Award-winning author of "The West Wing," "Six Feet Under," "Mad Men," and "Nurse Jackie." The play takes place at the funeral of Richard M. Nixon that historically brought together all five living presidents at the time. All five ...
- Nationwide openings.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Mount Dora, FL
Seeking dynamic independent sales people to demonstrate and sell 100% American-made stainless steel cookware at various trade shows, home shows, and expos across the U.S. and Canada. Demonstrators perform informative and entertaining presentations on healthy meal preparation, showing customers how company's products help to create a lifestyle that can lead ...
- Rehearses Nov. 8-14 in NYC; shoots Nov. 15-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 8 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Stationary," an independent dark comedy about the struggles and pitfalls of forming friendships in the workplace. Synopsis: Shirley will do anything to get invited to her younger, cooler boss Gwen's favorite workout denomination: Couples’ Spinning. The only problem is that singles definitely are not allowed (it’s a pretty strict ...
- Show runs randomly throughout the year, so actors must be local to Jacksonville, FL, and have daytime flexibility.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "A Little Bit of Magic." Synopsis: This charming play touches upon how special we are. Do-Nothing Dale, a little picked-upon wizard, wants to know what her little bit of magic is. On her journey to find out, she meets people like the laughing Coco the Clown and the singing ...
- Rehearsals and performances vary per project.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in New York, NY
Seeking active Actors' Equity Association members under 18 who are not signed with any agency and are seeking representation. Agents from CESD Talent Agency and Fresh Faces Agency are expected to attend. These agencies specialize in representing young performers.
- Rehearses every Tues. (7:30 to 9:30 p.m.) at Columbia University's Dodge Hall building, NYC; attendance is required every week.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Seeking new members for Ten and Change, NYC's oldest all-male a cappella group. The group sings a mix of classic tunes and contemporary hits and performs throughout the city and beyond. Some recent shows include The Duplex Cabaret and Piano Bar, Tammany Hall, Central Park, and a victory at a ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; previews begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 9-Mar. 8, with possible extension to Mar. 22, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Metromaniacs."
- Rehearsals begin in October at West Jordan City Hall. Performances run December 17-20 (with matinees), at Viridian Event Center in West Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” a Christmas comedy. Project description: "A couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids - probably the most inventively awful kids in history."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2015; opens Mar. 5, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the comic drama "Hilarity." Production description: "A down on her luck comedian tries to get it together while meddling in, and potentially ruining, the life of the one person who watches over her."