- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York City, NY
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."
- Rehearsals run January 4-February 1, 2016. Production runs January 22-February 14, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Addison, TX
Casting the production "The Lord of the Flies Project." Project description: "The production will involve local high school students in their own fully-produced show on the WaterTower Theatre stage. The cast will be comprised of male and female students from any high school in Dallas and surrounding areas."
- Performances run January 22-23, 2016, at Hipbone Studios, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in Portland, OR
Casting eight short plays. Project description: "PDX Playwrights will be producing evenings of original short plays during the Fertile Ground City-Wide New Play Festival."
- Performances run January 8-30, 2016, on Friday and Saturday nights, with a Saturday afternoon matinee on January 16, and a Monday family night performance on January 25, in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Magna, UT
Casting the classic Broadway musical, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," as the first show of the Empress Theatre's historic tenth season. Project description: "The rip-roaring story of Millie, a young bride living in 1850’s Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 (Mon.-Sat., 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1 off for the holidays); runs Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at the Arcadia Performing Arts Center, Arcadia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arcadia, CA
Casting "Yellow," a play by Del Shores. Synopsis: "Yellow" is a drama that chronicles a year in the life of a family in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Everything falls apart when an unexpected tragedy rocks them to the breaking point. "Yellow" explores the themes of cowardice, intolerance, and the damage caused to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 14 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Oct 28, 29 in New York City, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde" with book by Heather Hach and music & lyrics by O'Keefe and Benjamin.
- The Dinner Detective performs year-round, typically on Sat. nights (call time 4-5 p.m.) at the Embassy Suites, 850 Tower Dr., Troy, MI, with occasional weekday & off-site shows. No rehearsals aside from pre-show speed run-through of script each week. Producer states: "Availability for all Saturdays will not be a determining factor in casting; we will be able to work around conflicts."
- Auditions: Oct 28, 29 in Troy, MI
Casting "The Dinner Detective," a murder-mystery show. Producer states: "'The Dinner Detective,' as performed across the country from L.A. to Chicago to Boston, is the largest, award-winning, interactive comedic murder mystery dinner show in the U.S. The shows are set in the present day, which means no cheesy costumes, no ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; runs Jan. 5-24, 2016 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers for the ensemble of "A Chorus Line."