- Rehearsals begin in July 2015; performs Aug. 20-30 at Chapman University, Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Casting "Fabulous Monsters" by Diana Burbano, "Grace Note" by Robert Riemer, "Spoken Allowed" by David Scaglione, "Love's Lost Words" by Leonard Joseph Dunham, "Corrupt Impressions" by Joni Ravenna, and "HamlEt," a new devised theatre piece directed by Tamiko Washington for "OC-centric," a festival uniting experienced actors and directors from across ...
- Rehearses in mid-September through mid-October, at The Seattle Opera. Performances run October 17-31, at The Seattle Opera, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting the opera, "The Pearl Fishers." Project description: "A beautiful priestess with a mysterious past is pursued by a pair of strapping fishermen who happen to be the best of friends."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23, Monday-Thursday evenings and some Saturdays; runs May 9-June 14 (no shows on Memorial Day weekend) at 1316 Cabrillo Ave. in Downtown Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Torrance, CA
Casting Steve Martin's whimsical and witty comedy, "Picasso at the Lapin Agile," about a meeting between Einstein and Picasso at a French bar in 1904, and what happens when a time-traveling young Elvis shows up to crash the party.
- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...