- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearses Nov. 9-12 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 14 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.); Nov. 16-19 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 23-24 (6-10 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Nov. 30-Dec. 3 (6 p.m.-TBD) in Atlanta, GA. Performs Dec. 4-5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (3 p.m.), Dec. 11-12 (8 p.m.), Dec. 13 (3 p.m.), Dec. 18-19 (8 p.m.), Dec. 20 (3 p.m.) at The Earl Smith Strand Theatre. Note: The Strand reserves the right to schedule additional shows on those days if ticket sales deem necessary.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking vocalists and dancers ages 16 & up for the third-annual "A Christmas Tradition" holiday revue at the Earl Smith Strand Theatre on the historic Marietta Square.
- Production runs November 6-8 and 13-15, in Baytown, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Baytown, TX
Casting for the production "The Unexpected Guest." Project description: "A thriller as well as a puzzler set in a foggy estate in Wales, this mystery opens as a stranger walks into a house to find a man murdered and his wife standing over him with a gun."
- Production runs October 29-31, in Lawton, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Lawton, OK
Casting for the musical "The Rocky Horror Show."
- Performance date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, dancers, musicians, and free thinkers interested in exploring pre-theatrical elements of performance: movement, sound, touch, and action/reaction but, most importantly, ecstatic states of consciousness. Interest in Grotowski, Artaud, Isodora Duncan, Jadorowsky and Stanislawski is encouraged but not necessary. Coordinators state: "Our company's booked performances are ancient Dionysian performance ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew for Creator, Executive Producer, and Series Writer, Edgar Alexander Jr. Synopsis: A loving Father and his Wife, raise their Family in a local community. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin. Casting & Breakdown: We're looking for serious crew members who work along with executive producer. Creating a ...
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23; script-in-hand presentation/reading take place Oct. 24 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming reading of "First Date the Musical." Synopsis: A real-time look at one blind/first date, Aaron and Casey are our "daters." The other patrons and waiter in the restaurant turn into baggage from Aaron and Casey’s past and future, trying to impact the ...
- Callbacks Sept. 22-23, in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting for 2016's 8 Tens @ 8 Festival, featuring 8 ten-minute plays. Project description: "Eight awarded short plays, from our annual national playwriting contest, are performed and directed by some of the best the Santa Cruz theatre community has to offer."
- Production runs November 13-December 19, in Midland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28 in Midland, TX
Casting for the production "Peter Pan."
- Rehearses in Fort Lauderdale with deluxe accomodations; contracts are generally six months in length and include round trip airfare nationwide and in China.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in New York, NY and Oct 2 in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, singers, dancers, and triple threats for six star world cruise lines, cirque aerial productions, casinos, conventions, and corporate events. For six star cruise lines, performers travel to exotic and around-the-world-itineraries, room and board included, with white-glove service. Guests traveling on board these ships are among the world’s elite.
- Approximately April 3 - 10 2016 in Scranton, PA
- Auditions: Oct 3 in Scranton, PA
"We all have choices to make, and consequences to face." Confidential Deceit tells the story of seventeen year old Jordan Marino, a rich, popular athlete whose life is turned upside down when his father is arrested on embezzlement charges leaving Jordan alone with his alcoholic mother. Confidential Deceit will tackle ...