- Shoots mid-June through the fall in New England.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chelsea, MA and May 17 in New York, NY
Casting a drama/sci-fi film, "Lost In Bloom," which follows 28-year-old Ethan after he undergoes an experimental procedure to cure his crippling social anxiety disorder. After falling in love with free-spirited Chloe, their relationship is challenged to endure the complications of the treatment.
- Six-month contracts begin Fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 11 in Yorba Linda, CA and May 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female character look-alikes to portray Disney princesses at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Rehearses May 19-July 3 at Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Marvelous Wonderettes," a four women comedic show that celebrates the music of the 50's and 60's.
- Rehearses May 18-July 24 (3-4 days per week); performs July 25-27 in University Park, IL.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in University Park, IL
The Southland Area Theatre Ensemble is casting "In The Heights."
- Rehearses and performs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre's 94th season. Season includes "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs through Oct. 12); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs through Dec. 28 with possible ext.); "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs through Mar. 22 with possible ext.); "End Of The Rainbow" (Rehearsals begin Apr. ...
- Ongoing at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 12 in Culver City, CA and May 16 in Las Vegas, NV and May 17 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Le Rêve - The Dream." Company states: "The breathtaking aquatic spectacle presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas is currently casting for sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, divers, technically-trained dancers, ballroom dancers, aerialists, synchronized swimmers, cheerleaders, and circus artists."
- Rehearsals begin September 15. Performances run October 6-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Capriccio," an opera by Richard Strauss. Project description: "This revival production will be conducted by Sir Andrew Davis and staged by Peter McClintock; Val Caniparoli is the choreographer and August Tye is the ballet mistress."
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- "Sweeney Todd," rehearsals begin September 2, shows October 3-November 9 in Chicago, IL. "Bells are Ringing," rehearsals begin October 20. Shows begin October 29. "Sondheim on Sondheim," rehearsals begin January 5. Shows February 6-March 15. "City of Angels," rehearsals begin February 23. Shows begin March. "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum," rehearsals begin March 16. Shows April 17-May 24. "Mack and Mabel," rehearsals begin May 4. Shows begin May 13.
- Auditions: May 12 in Chicago, IL and May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting 2014/15 season auditions.
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; performances will run July 10-August 23 in Gilbert, Arizona. There will be 28 performances which play Thurs.-Sat.
- Auditions: May 12 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "Footloose," A tune-filled Broadway hit that takes summer to a whole new level. Project Description: City-boy, Ren, and his mother have just moved to a small town where dancing is a crime thanks to the efforts of an ultra conservative pastor. Sparks fly when the pastor’s daughter befriends Ran ...
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...