- Rehearsals begin on or around Nov. 10 (weeknights and Sun. afternoons; exact schedule depends on role and actor availability) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY and at the Grinton I Will Library, Yonkers, NY; runs Jan. 15-17 (four performances; snow dates Jan. 22-24) at the Joan Pincus Auditorium in the Grinton I. Will Library, 1500 Central Park Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 19, 20, 24 in White Plains, NY
Casting Little Radical Theatrics, Inc.'s winter 2016 production, "a good, clean, dirty show," the "uninhibited romp," classic comedy "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Arvada, CO
Casting "The Mountaintop," by Katori Hall.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 24; runs March 14-April 3 with possible one- or two-week extension at the Linda Gross Theater, Atlantic Theater Company, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Hold on to Me Darling," a play.
- Rehearses Oct. 19 at the Illinois Institute of Art Chicago; shoots Oct. 23-24 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Unmasked Remedy," a short horror film about a young girl who is bullied by two other girls and kidnaps them to satisfy her abusive father's and uncle's sick pleasures.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 20, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble dancers for replacements in the Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11, 2015-March 5, 2016 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Sarasota, FL
Casting "Butler," a play. Synopsis: The Civil War, 1861. An escaped slave seeks sanctuary, but the laws of the land are unrelenting. With sharp wit and tongue-in-cheek humor, "Butler" takes the audience on a journey through legal loopholes that led to the freeing of 10,000 slaves.
- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."
- Rehearsals run periodically beginning Oct. 27 (mainly daytime rehearsals); performs Dec. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 23 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for The Group Theatre Too's 2015 Broadway Performance Project created and directed by Kimberly Vaughn and choreographed by Justin Boccitto. Executive Producer states: "During the course of the program, participants will work for an aggregate of 50 hours rehearsing and performing an opening group number and a solo ...