- Rehearses May 12-17 in either NYC or CT; shoots May 19-June 12 in ME.
- Auditions: May 10 in Kennebunk, ME
Casting "Wild Kingdom," an independent digital feature film, set on the central Maine coast. The story follows a sister and brother, split apart as children by their father's murder of their mother. Years later, unaware of their relationship, they encounter one another in a small Maine lobster village and become ...
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...
- Shoots one day in late May in NYC.
- Auditions: May 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Being Audrey Hepburn." Director states: "Emmy Award winning creator of "Clarissa Explains it All" wrote a young adult novel which is being released this summer 2014. This commercial is a scripted book teaser about a young woman who is obsessed with "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and ultimately gets her hands ...
- Rehearses May 18, 25, & June 1; shoots June 4-6 & July 12 in Liberty Township, West Chester, OH.
- Auditions: May 10 in West Chester, OH
Casting for Dunlop Productions Kid's music video. Casting director states: "Opportunity for experience/exposure for reels."
- Rehearsals begin June 16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Project description: "Lovers lives are complicated by city law, feuding faerie royalty, and...love."
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the east coast.
- Auditions: May 10, 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Performances run October 17-18, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 10 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Dented," an original musical. Projection Description: "A funny and thought provoking story that centers around the staff and loyal customers of Ms. Mabel Soul Food Kitchen. The restaurant is vibrant and alive with laughter and filled with the succulent and savory smells of southern cooking. Ms. Mabel serves up ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, May 20-June 12. Performances run Saturdays at 11 p.m. in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drink! The Sketch Comedy Drinking Game," a comedy sketch show. Project description: "This audience favorite has been selling out and drunkening many a grateful audience every Saturday at 11 p.m. The new round begins June 14th, and features sketches based on classic 90's tropes and sitcoms."
- Shoot is scheduled for Oct. 12-20 in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: May 10 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Zuma Beach Among Women," a short film. Project Description: abstract political satire
- Shooting will occur over the summer months, 2014 in and around Newark, DE.
- Auditions: May 10 in Newark, DE
Casting 'Snuff Said' an indie feature film. Project Description: "Two movie nerds go looking for the ultimate horror film and find themselves caught up in the underground world of snuff filmmakers."
- Shoots mid-June through the fall in New England.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chelsea, MA and May 17 in New York, NY
Casting a drama/sci-fi film, "Lost In Bloom," which follows 28-year-old Ethan after he undergoes an experimental procedure to cure his crippling social anxiety disorder. After falling in love with free-spirited Chloe, their relationship is challenged to endure the complications of the treatment.
- Six-month contracts begin Fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 11 in Yorba Linda, CA and May 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female character look-alikes to portray Disney princesses at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Rehearses May 19-July 3 at Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Marvelous Wonderettes," a four women comedic show that celebrates the music of the 50's and 60's.