- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 4, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016 in Issaquah & Everett, WA.
- Auditions: May 17, in Issaquah, WA
Seeking ensemble dancers with advanced jazz and ballet training for "My Fair Lady."
- For performance schedulse for all shows in the 2015-16 season, visit www.thepalmstheatre.com. Performances run in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Mesa, AZ
The Palms Theatre is casting its 15th season. Mainstage productions include "Nunsense," "Happy Holidays! (Berlin Revue)," "Guys And Dolls," "Church Basement Ladies," "Grease," and "Ring of Fire." Marquee Comedy Series productions include "Monster Mash," "Boeing Boeing," and "Fox on the Fairway." Children’s Theatre productions include "James and the Giant Peach," ...
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."
- Shoots late-May or early-June 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: May 17 in New York, NY
Casting "First Anniversary," a short film written and produced for the film festival circuit.
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Contracts run at Disney Resort in Shanghai, China. Actors must be willing to relocate to Shanghai, China for the duration of the contract.
- Auditions: May 18 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male actors to perform at Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China. Company states: "This is an exciting and unique opportunity - to be a part of the opening at Shanghai Disney Resort, and share the magic of Disney!"
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 3 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 18, in New York, NY
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof" with book by Joseph Stein, music by Sheldon Bock, and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.
- Worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: May 18, in San Antonio, TX
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer-dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.