- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY and Feb 24 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26, 2016; tech May 21-24; runs May 25-June 19 (with possible one-week extension) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Seeking role of Catherine only in "The Purple Lights of Joppa Illinois." All other roles cast.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Anaheim, CA
Seeking local talent for "The Full Monty."
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm) and Dutch Apple (Lancaster, PA).
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Prather Entertainment Group. Broadway Palm season includes: "Funny Girl" (runs March 24-April 2); "Wizard of Oz" (runs June 23-Aug. 13); "Yesterdays" (runs Aug. 25-Oct. 8); "Evita" (runs Sept. 29-Nov. 19); and "Holiday Revue Show" (runs Nov. 10-Dec. 25 in FL). Dutch Apple season includes: "Mary ...
- Season runs in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the Florida Atlantic University 2016 Season. Season includes: "Hay Fever" (Noel Coward, playwright; Jean-Louis Baldet, dir. Rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 10-26); and "Once Upon a Mattress" (Mary Rodgers, story; Marshall Barer, lyrics; Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller, & Marshall Barer, book; Bruce Linser, dir.; Paul Reekie, musical dir. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Lantern Theater Company's upcoming 2016-2017 season. Season includes: "Mrs. Warren's Profession" (George Bernard Shaw, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug 16, 2016; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 16); "An Iliad" (Denis O'Hare and Lisa Peterson, writers; M. Craig Getting, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; runs Thursdays through Sundays May 12-June 12 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Waterbury, CT
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and multiple ensemble members in "Legally Blonde the Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; previews begin May 1; runs May 5-22 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Ithaca, NY
Seeking Equity actors for three roles--one woman, two men--for "Paloma," a play. All characters are in their late 20s-early 30s.
- Season runs Aug. 23, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Chicago, IL and Feb 24 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 30); "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 20; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 30); "The ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Seeking a replacement for the role of Thenardier in "Les Miserables."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec.17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Seattle, WA
Seeking Equity actors for "King Charles III," a o-production with Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC and A.C.T. in San Francisco.