- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York City, NY and May 1 in New York City, NY
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Rehearsal times vary based on schedules (not more than 20 hrs. per week). Performances run Fris. (10 p.m.) & Sats. (11:30 p.m.) at the V Theater inside Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 1, 3 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Evil Dead the Musical," a multimedia over-the-top, camp comedy. Project description: "Featuring an undead horde, a hero with a chainsaw for a hand, and a pit called the Splatter Zone where diehard fans are covered in gallons and gallons of fresh warm blood. Endorsed by Bruce Campbell and embraced ...
- "Bedroom Farce" rehearses and runs in Westport, CT. First day of rehearsals for "Broken Glass" is in Westport; all subsequent rehearsals in NYC; runs in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in both "Bedroom Farce" (Alan Ayckbourn, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 31; tech Aug. 21-23; previews Aug. 25-28; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 13) and "Broken Glass" (Arthur Miller, writer; Mark Lamos, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; tech Oct. 2-4; previews Oct. 6-9; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs Aug. 7-9 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for the world premiere of an original musical, “The Butterfly Who Became a Cocoon,” based on the book of the same name. Synopsis: This production follows the hero, Oliver the Butterfly, as he searches to find his purpose in life. He meets wise and hilarious ...
- Rehearsal times and performances vary.
- Auditions: May 1, in Riverside County, CA
Seeking dancers for Bowen-Hayes School of the Arts Dance Team's 2015-2016 Season.
- Performances will be July 9-14 (excluding Sunday), with a live orchestra at the amphitheater at the Salt Lake Community College campus in Taylorsville, UT.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Taylorsville, UT
Casting for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Project description: "A musical with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the 'Coat of Many Colors' story of Joseph, from the Bible's Book of Genesis. The show has little spoken dialogue; it is completely sung-through and ...
- Rehearses in the summer (weekends); shoot dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "She is Only Your Mother," a short film about the power of forgiveness and how it transforms the future. Synopsis: The film tells the story of two couples, one young and one older. The younger couple struggles and falls into infidelity, while the older couple struggles to deal with ...
- Teaser shoots mid-May and full production tentatively shoots mid-September in FL.
- Auditions: May 2 in Miami, FL
Casting the teaser trailer for "Beyond Zero," a short (approx. 30 min.) sci-fi drama/suspense film with some elements of action set in an undisclosed modern American city. It is centered around a graduate student (Calvin) who invents a new and portable technology capable of creating mini black holes for the ...
- Principal photography begins in August, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Seattle, WA
Casting “Insufficient,” a short film. Project description: “A codependent couple, consisting of an image-obsessed atheist and a passive aggressive catholic, have their faiths challenged over the course of an afternoon. In this tense relationship drama meets quiet slice of life, a story about two maladjusted people and their relationship with ...
- Rehearses May 2015 in NYC; shoots May 27-31 in NYC or NJ.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Puppeteer," a student thesis film for NYFA about a lonely drifter who's brought out of his monotonous life by befriending his beautiful but married neighbor. Little does James know, but Sarah's intention for their friendship is a lot worse than he knows, as she plans to kill her ...
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: May 2 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...