- Shoots May 1-3 & 8-10 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rosewood for Mister Lemon,” a surrealistic black comedy that explores one’s innate need for comfort, whether it be a product of physical refuge or of spiritual peace. Follows the exploits of Mister Lemon, a door-to-door fallout shelter salesman who, on his rounds about the states, is reluctantly drawn into ...
- Rehearsals: Mar. 30, Apr. 2, 6, & 9 (11 a.m.-4 p.m., with an hour break; invitation only audience on Apr. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 19, 21 in New York, NY
We have filled all available audition slots. Please email your resume and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our wait list. Thanks. We are currently seeking a piano accompanist for our auditions and rehearsals. Please email to email@example.com. Please check dates before replying. Casting a developmental reading ...
- Rehearsals begin March 23. Production runs April 30-May 10, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Betty's Summer Vacation." Project description: "Looking for a little rest and time by herself, Betty rents a summer share at the beach. But Betty's luck turns to delicious lunacy when this sensible everywoman gets drawn into the chaotic world of some very unsavory housemates."
- Rehearses in mid-September through mid-October, at The Seattle Opera. Performances run October 17-31, at The Seattle Opera, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting the opera, "The Pearl Fishers." Project description: "A beautiful priestess with a mysterious past is pursued by a pair of strapping fishermen who happen to be the best of friends."
- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...
- Performances will be held at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female vocalists for "Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage" in which a cast of dancers and singers create a dazzling stage show inviting attendants to "Be Our Guest" at the Theatre of the Stars in Disney's Hollywood Studios and "Festival of the Lion King," an ...
- Season runs in Ambler, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Ambler, PA
Seeking actors for Act II Playhouse's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "According to Goldman" (David Bradley, dir.; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Fox In The Fairway" (William Roudebush, dir.; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 22); "Behind The Music: Holiday Tunes" (Matt Silva, dir.; runs Dec. 8-Jan. 7); "Driving Miss Daisy" (James J. Christy, dir.; ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 8, 2015 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 17, in New York, NY
Casting "Bandstand: A Musical."
- Each production rehearses for ten days, and then gives seven or eight performances in the 2100-seat indoor Concert Hall in the Century II performing arts center, Wichita, KS.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for leading roles in five large-scale productions for Music Theatre Wichita's summer season. Season includes: "Aida" (Elton John and Tim Rice, writers; Mark Madama, dir.; Andrew Palermo, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs June 10-14); Disney's "My Son Pinocchio" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Amy Baker Schwiethale, choreo. Rehearsals ...
- Mandatory job offers on either March 27th or 31st. Mandatory Orientation April 10th & 11th Rehearsals begin April 12th. Performances open May 22nd. Show runs indefinitely.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18, 19, 23 in Carlsbad, CA
LEGO Friends to the Rescue is a brand new live musical performance, based on the popular toy line, The LEGO Friends! Our 20 minute show opens May 22nd and runs indefinitely.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; opens Jun. 19; closes Jun. 28, 2015 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Les Miserables."