- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; runs Jan. 5-24, 2016 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers for the ensemble of "A Chorus Line."
- Rehearsal Mondays 10-1 & Wednesdays 10-2 with company class at Green Space; performance dates are Mar. 17-20, 2016 with additional performances TBA in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in Long Island City, NY
Seeking male dancers for Dance Entropy. Company states: "Dance Entropy is a professional not-for-profit modern dance company founded in 1998, offering local, national, and international opportunities. The work is known to be highly physical, theatrical and visceral. Dance Entropy is the resident company of Green Space, in LIC, Queens."
- Performances run February 20-March 12, 2106, at Metro Theatre in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the play, "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress." Project description: "During an ostentatious wedding reception at a Knoxville, Tennessee estate, five reluctant, identically clad bridesmaids hide out in an upstairs bedroom, each with her own reason to avoid the proceedings below."
- Rehearsals begin mid-Dec. (Sun. & Mon. eves; additional rehearsals may be added if needed); tech rehearsal Feb. 4, 2016 (8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Feb. 4 (9 p.m.), Feb. 6 (1 p.m.), and Feb. 7 (6 p.m.); additional performance may be scheduled at the discretion of the festival, at the Hudson Guild Theater in Chelsea, NYC. All performers cast must be available on these dates with no conflicts.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for Triangle Rainbow Theater's upcoming "Lame Ducks," written by Anthony Fusco. This production will be presented at the Venus/Adonis Festival 2016. Synopsis: "Lame Ducks" is a 75-minute emotionally-driven psycho-drama that takes place in the East Village. After a break-up, Kyle places an ad on Craigslist to take in ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4; runs Feb. 5-28, 2016 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday matinee) in Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in Upland, CA
Casting the west coast premiere of the Broadway adult full-length version of Disney's "The Little Mermaid."
- Performances TBD in Las Vegas, NV & upcoming U.S. tour.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Hallandale, FL
Casting "Gotta Dance," a new musical dance show.
- Rehearses Dec. 8-Jan. 17 (two-week holiday break Dec. 21-Jan. 3); techn Jan. 19-23; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 13 (Wed.-Sat.) at Urban Stages, 30th St. and 8th Ave., NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse group of highly collaborative actors for a production of "Monte Cristo" by Jared Reinmuth and directed by Cailin Heffernan. Artistic director states: "This is an innovative, imaginative, and faithful adaptation of Alexandre Dumas’ 'The Count of Monte Cristo.' Rather than focusing solely on the revenge motif, this ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Feb. 25-Apr. 10.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter Pan," with music by Jule Styne & Moose Charlap, lyrics by Betty Comden, Adolph Green & Carolyn Leigh, and book by James Barrie.