- Cast Meeting Feb. 23 & 24, 2015; Shoots Mar. 1-7 & Mar. 23-31, 2015 (shoot days vary, dependent on role) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, actresses, models, and children for a series of advertising videos and short films for a newly launching lifestyle/jewelry collection brand. Concept: The settings and situations of the films vary, but the overarching theme of the entire campaign is Zen, finding one’s personal Zen and peace of mind in ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 23-May 3 in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for one available role in "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 22; runs July 29-Aug. 9 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Boston, MA
Casting "King Lear."
- Season rehearses and performs in Auburn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting union and nonunion singers for principal and ensemble roles in Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival 2015 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim (Parker Esse, dir./choreo.; Jose Simbulan, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 14, 2015; runs ...
- Full and part time positions perform at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking female principal vocalists for "Voyage of the Little Mermaid."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2015 Season for A Contemporary Theatre. Currently casting the following productions: "Travesties" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Kurt Beattie, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; first preview Sept. 11; opens Sept. 17; closes Oct. 11); "Mr. Burns: A Post Electric Play" (Anne Washburn, playwright; John Langs, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Shooting dates vary, in RI.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Woonsocket, RI
Casting various student films. Casting notes: "Beginners welcome. An opportunity to practice your audition skills."
- Summer contract runs May 30-August 23. Fall contract runs August 17-September 27.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater is casting its 2015 summer and fall season. Project description: "Summer season includes '42nd Street,' 'The Addams Family,' and 'All Shook Up.' Fall shows include 'Forever Plaid.'"
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; opens Apr. 8; closes May 3 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Songs For a New World."
- Season rehearses and performs in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in San Rafael, CA
Casting the Marin Shakespeare Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Robert Currier, dir. Runs June 2-July 26); "Don Quixote" (Lesley Schisgall Currier, dir. Runs July 6-Aug. 30); and "Richard III" (Robert Currier, dir. Runs Aug. 4-Sept. 27).
- Shoots Apr. 30-May 4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Sicarius," in which a timid college student, Jessie, wants to fit in with his friends but after his friends hit a girl with a car and decide to rape her, Jessie must find out what the right course is and who his friends really are.
- Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 12-20 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the roles of Monty, Lula and various ensemble members for Capital City Theatre's production of "Violet," starring Broadway's Christine Dwyer in the title role.
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "Hairspray" (dates: Apr. 29-May 17); "Opry Divas" (date: June 6); "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11); and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Season runs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Sharon, CT
Seeking actors for Sharon Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 15-19); "True Love" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-9); "Little Shop ...
- Rehearses Mar. 24 & 25 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.) and Mar. 26-28 (1-6 p.m.; staged reading at 7:30 p.m.) in Clearwater, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Clearwater, FL
Casting "To Quiet the Quiet" a staged reading of a new mystery by Christy Hall.
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 6 at Playhouse on the Square in Memphis, TN.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Memphis, TN
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical. Synopsis: Set in a northern English mining town, against the background of the 1984 miners' strike, following a young boy's struggle against the odds to make his dream come true stumbling out of a boxing ring and into a ballet class where he discovers a ...
- Shoots the weekend of Mar. 15 at SVA, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting “The Deceit," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: "The Deceit" tells the tale of fact versus fiction, a series of misguided “truths” leading to unknowingly false allegations.
- Performances September 18 - October 4, in Salinas, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Salinas, CA
Casting the play "The Liar." Production description: "A handsome, charming and pathological liar wins admirers wherever he goes, as long as he doesn’t have to tell the truth. Mix-ups and witty word play abound in this comedy."