- Rehearsals begins May 18. Production runs July 16-19, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Dreamgirls." Project description: "Based on aspirations and successes of such R&B acts as The Supremes, The Shirelles, James Brown, Jackie Wilson, and others, the show follows three young singers who chase their dreams to super stardom."
- Rehearsals begin June 15 (twice weekly, likely Mon. & Wed., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs for one wk. Aug. 3-9 at an off-off-Broadway theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "The Answers to Apathy," a new, dramatic two-act play. Synopsis: Embrace your past or your future will haunt you. Rainey Grander has just received news of a life-changing event, and when old friendships and new relationships collide in the present day, the course of everyone's fate lies in the ...
- Rehearsals begin May 21. Production runs July 24-August 16, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 16, 18 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "1776." Project description: "The musical follows John Adams of Massachusetts, Benjamin Franklin of Pennsylvania, and Richard Henry Lee and Thomas Jefferson of Virginia, as they attempt to convince the members of the second Continental Congress to vote for independence from the shackles of the British monarchy ...
- Professional workshops for actors/performers are part of FPTA 2015 and are available from May 16-18 at Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, FL. Rehearsal and productions dates and locations for future productions these companies are looking to cast will vary with each of the FPTA 2015 participating companies.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking Equity and professional non-Equity actors, singers, and dancers for the Florida Professional Theatres Association's 35th annual professional statewide auditions and workshops (FPTA 2015), where a number of professional theater and entertainment/production companies are looking to cast professional actors/performers for their upcoming and future productions.
- Shoots in mid-July (possibly Aug.) in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Ugly," a student film. Synopsis: "Ugly" is an urban coming-of-age story of a boy looking for love in the wrong place…his own environment. Doug, a smart outcast teenager, is on a constant path to fit in as a teen in Newark, NJ. He finds his way in through his ...
- For performance schedulse for all shows in the 2015-16 season, visit www.thepalmstheatre.com. Performances run in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Mesa, AZ
The Palms Theatre is casting its 15th season. Mainstage productions include "Nunsense," "Happy Holidays! (Berlin Revue)," "Guys And Dolls," "Church Basement Ladies," "Grease," and "Ring of Fire." Marquee Comedy Series productions include "Monster Mash," "Boeing Boeing," and "Fox on the Fairway." Children’s Theatre productions include "James and the Giant Peach," ...
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."