- Production takes place in Delaware/Philadelphia area.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Now casting for "Forbidden" a feature film based on a drug addict mother whose struggles from life issues is trying to survive as she tries to find a way keep her family in order until everything goes wrong.
- Rehearsals begin in Oct. (Mon. evenings or Sat. afternoons), depending on new members; performs weekly in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new members for a sketch comedy co-op. Company states: "It's a weekly, actor workout community created to generate, rehearse and perform improvised comedy scripts. Every week we perform, rehearse with side-coaching, come up with new sketches, play actor games, re-improvise scenes and sometimes work with puppets, music and movement. ...
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.
- Shooting October 1-31, in Dallas & Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Promises." Project description: "Two young kids form a close friendship and are tormented by local bullies. They happen upon each other later in life and their bond resumes, but the baggage from their childhoods and their lack of real intimacy in their families sets ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 9 (Thu.-Sun.) at the Gallery Players in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, 16 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Proof," the Pulitzer-Prize winning drama by David Auburn.
- Weekday performance availability and a flexible work schedule is required for all shows.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
GreatWorks is casting for its upcoming roster of thirteen touring productions for grade school and middle school audiences, including "The BFG," a modern adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," a new adaptation of Homer's "The Odyssey," "Fractured Fairy Tales," and an improv-style history of America called, "50 States in 60 Minutes."
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- Rehearses September 17-October 30, in Houston, TX. Production will run October 31-November 29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Dear Santa." Project description: "Composed of a number of short scenes that range from the hilarious to the touching. Many views of Santa are seen - from the point of view of the child who alphabetizes her Christmas list and sends it out in August as ...
- StageWest rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 28-Jan. 4, 2015 (no perf. on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day). WaterTower Theatre rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2015; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015 in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Explorer's Club," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar.13-22 (Fri., 7:30 p.m. Sat. & Sun., 3 p.m.; one/weekly 10:30 a.m. performance)
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Taste of Sunrise" by Susan L. Zeder. This is part two of the Ware Trilogy, produced with Emerson Stage (Mother Hicks; February 2015) and Central Square Theatre (The Edge of Peace, April 2015).