- Shoots in July or Aug., based on location availability, in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting the video version of "Total English," an English-language textbook used in middle schools in Japan. The video will include some conversations in classroom and daily life settings. This digital material will be used in middle schools in Japan from 2016-2020.
- Rehearses June 22-July 22 (eves. & weekends); runs July 23, 24, and 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottom of the Fifth," a new one-act play by Dianna Tucker Baritot. Synopsis: In this piece, we meet two young Mets fans whose love and loyalty for one another grows ever deeper through the fervor of baseball fandom, alongside the absurdity of baseball's evolution over the course of 50 ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 22 at Sydelle and Lee Blatt Performing Art Center's St. Germaine Stage in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Lenox, MA
Casting "Holy Laughter," a play.
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.
- Shooting TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in East Orange, NJ
Casting "More Than a Family," a reality show where your favorite hit recording artists mentor and inspire talent as they work on building their new project. Join their musical family while competing with other aspiring artists for a chance to release original music.
- Season runs August 2015 to May 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 17, 18, 19 in Chicago, IL
Remy Bumppo is seeking male and female actors of all ethnicities and ages for its upcoming season. Playwrights under consideration are Bertolt Brecht, Caryl Churchill, Noel Coward, David Hare, Kanin, Mark Ravenhill, and John Van Druten.
- Rehearses Aug. 17-22 (9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.); performs Aug. 22 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Jun 18, Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA
Casting "The King & I" as part of the Harmonia School of Art and Music's theater performance camp for performers ages 10-18. All campers must audition for cast placement in the one-week theatre extravaganza, culminating in a performance of a major musical theatre work. Coordinator states: "Whether interested in technical ...
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
For more info please look up and consider supporting the Kickstarter.com campaign for Stand-up Neurotica Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's ...
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a comedy club in NYC. Producer's note: "Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for Vagrant, Murial, Terri, and Kate. Rehearsals will emphasize a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think 'Saturday Night Live' doing a sitcom."
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking amateur filmmakers and actors to participate in "Stand-Up Neurotica," in which Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages a comedy club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up, all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...