- Rehearsals begin June 6 at ARTS Performance Academy Studio; runs July 25-Aug. 30 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the dark musical comedy based on the film by Roger Corman with screenplay by Charles Griffith, "Little Shop of Horrors," about a plant with an insatiable appetite for human blood, with book & lyrics by Howard Ashman, and music by Alan Menken.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 21, in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Aladdin."
- Shooting May 23-August 29, in Denton, Dallas, Boys, and Tyler, TX.
- Auditions: May 23 in Denton, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Party Girl: The Series." Project description: "It’s the third and final season. We find Rachel dealing with the repercussions of the season two finale and learning that, try as she might to stay away from trouble, once Party Girl, always Party Girl."
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."
- Season runs outside in the Blueridge Mountains at The Devils Backbone Brewing Company in Roseland, VA and at Thoresen Theatre in Lynchburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting Wolfbane Productions' 2015 Summer/Fall season. Season includes a 90's pop adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin August 10; runs Aug. 27-Sept 12); "The Pillowman" (Martin McDonagh, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs through Sept. 26).
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs July 24-Aug. 9 in Somerset, NJ.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Somerset, NJ
Casting the Villagers Theatre TeensVill series' production of "The Who's Tommy." This production is for young actors ages 13-19. Synopsis: Based on the iconic 1969 rock concept album, "The Who's Tommy" is an exhilarating story of hope, healing, and the human spirit. The story of the pinball-playing, deaf, dumb, and ...
- Shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Seeking very funny comedians from different backgrounds for "Enjoy Life and Laugh."
- Contracts run Sept. 2015-May 2016 (28 weeks). All rehearsals and performances will take place in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: May 28 in Cambridge, MA and May 30 in New York, NY
Seeking company dancers for José Mateo Ballet Theatre's 2015-2016 30th anniversary season, with four repertory seasons and "The Nutcracker." Contracts are available for male and female ballet dancers.
- Production runs July 17-August 1, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the production "Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)." Project description: "Can three guys really cover thirty-seven Shakespeare plays in less than two hours? This fast-firing comedy does just that as it parodies all of the Shakespeare plays (plus the sonnets!) with only three performers in two acts."
- Season rehearses and runs in West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles in Theater Project's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; dir. TBD. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 18); "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark St. Germain, writers; dir. TBD; music dir. TBD. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Pearl Theatre Company's upcoming season. Season includes: "Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer; co-production with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2, 2015; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 31); "The Chairs" (Eugene Ionesco, writer; Hal Brooks, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; ...
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs for first three weekends of November at Bay Terrace Garden Jewish Center in Bayside, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3 in Bayside, NY
Casting a non-Equity production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum."
- Performances run weekday mornings and weekends during the school year throughout 2015-16, at the Newmark and Winningstad Theatres, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5, 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Oregon Children's Theatre is casting its 2015-2016 season, comprised of five mainstage productions, including three musicals and two new works: "Junie B Jones," "Geronimo Stilton: Mouse in Space," "Bad Kitty," "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," and "James & the Giant Peach."
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Arad Akhtar, writer; Shishir Kurup, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 4); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer. Brendon Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.