- Four unpaid rehearsals in Nov. in Wilmette, IL; performance dates TBD.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in Evanston, IL
Seeking performers for the 29th season of The Caroling Party, Chicago’s premier professional caroling group. Seeking attractive, energetic performers who know how to “sell it," and good singers who work in a pop style (rather than a classical or legit approach). The Caroling Party is an equal opportunity employer, actively ...
- Production runs December 11-20, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting a production of "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Nov. 19; runs Nov. 20-25, 27-29, Dec. 5-6, 12-13, 19-23, 26-Jan.3, 2016 at Six Flags Over Georgia.
- Auditions: Oct 12 in Austell, GA
Casting "Because It's Christmas," in which Tommy and Elizabeth make a last minute wish on Christmas Eve for their family to be together on Christmas and get some unexpected help from Santa’s little helpers and Santa himself.
- Runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12 in Glendale, CA
Casting a musical adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," by Charles Dickens.
- Music rehearsals begin Oct. 27 (eves.); staging rehearsals begin Nov. (daytime) in Staten Island, NY; run throughout December in Staten Island, NY, New Jersey, and Maryland (one show in MD; approx. 10 shows total).
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting a one-hour, young-audience musical version of "A Christmas Carol" taken directly from Dickens' original.
- Rehearses and performs April 25-Nov. 27, 2016 in Staunton, VA. Tour rehearses and performs June 20, 2016-June 11, 2017.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Staunton, VA and Oct 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Blackfriars Playhouse Summer/Fall Season of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "King Lear," "Twelfth Night," "Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson," and "Henry VI Part 2." Also casting the tour, which includes "Romeo and Juliet," "Our Town," "The Two Gentlemen of Verona," "Goodnight Desdemona (Good Morning Juliet)," and "A Christmas Carol."
- Auditions will be held October 18, in Guthrie, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18, in Guthrie, OK
The Pollard Theatre Company will hold auditions for the remaining productions of its 2015-16 season, including "A Territorial Christmas Carol," "God of Carnage," "Hairspray," and "Green Day's American Idiot."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 24 (no rehearsals during Halloween or Thanksgiving holidays); runs Dec. 12-20 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 19, 20 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Company states: "Returning for its fourth incarnation at Long Beach Playhouse, this quick-paced, highly theatrical re-telling of Charles Dickens’ classic tale will delight the entire family. In 19th century England, the ghosts of Christmases past, present and future show Ebenezer Scrooge the poverty of his material ...
- Rehearses and performs in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Christmas Carole" by Bruce Allen Scudder.