- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.
- Each show rehearses three weeks in Jackson, MS. Visit www.newstagetheatre.com, for show dates.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York, NY
New Stage Theatre is casting its current season which includes "Crimes of the Heart," "A Time to Kill," "A Christmas Carol," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "Red."
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Season rehearses and performs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "The Snow Queen" (Charlie Mitchell, dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 6; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 20) & "A Christmas Carol" (Lauren Caldwell, dir.; Janet Allard and Michael Bigelow, adaptation. Runs Nov. 28- Dec. 19).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Dec. 18-27 in Worcester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Worcester, MA
Seeking Equity actors with singing ability for various roles in "A Christmas Carol."
- "The Addams Family" rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 14 and "A Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin Nov. 19; runs Dec. 4-22 in Manchester, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, in New York, NY
Casting "The Addams Family" and "A Christmas Carol."
- "A Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin October 12; runs November 20-December 20. "The Trial of Abraham" rehearsals begin January 4, 2016; runs February 12-March 20, 2016. All shows in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Quest Theatre Ensemble is casting its upcoming season, including "A Christmas Carol," and the play "The Trial of Abraham." Project description: "'A Christmas Carol' is the classic Broadway musical based on the Charles Dickens' classic novel. ‘The Trial of Abraham' is a powerful courtroom drama that tackles the complicated and ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27 in Sonora/Columbia, CA; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 20 at the historic Fallon House Theater, Columbia State Park in Columbia, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a new adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," by Doug Brennan. The Dickens classic is reinterpreted, taking place during the Gold Rush era in Columbia, California.
- Rehearsals begin October. Production runs November 20-December 23, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 28 in Omaha, NE
Casting the production "A Christmas Carol."