- Season rehearses and performs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Montgomery, AL
Casting the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Agatha Christie’s "The Mousetrap" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 16); Dickens’ "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24); A Musical TBA (Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2016; runs Feb. 3-12, 2017); "Sherlock Holmes" ...
- Rehearsals begin July 12; season runs Sept. 7, 2016-Apr. 15, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singer/guitarists for various roles in the Alliance Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “The Prom” (Bob Martin and Chad Beguelin, book; Matthew Sklar, music; Chad Beguelin, lyrics; Casey Nicholaw, dir.-choreo.; Mary-Mitchell Campbell, music dir. Rehearsals begin July 12; closes Sept. 25), “Moby Dick” (Herman Melville, writer; David ...
- All actors must be available to audition, rehearse, and travel from NYC. Some tours will be traveling to Canada, so actors must be able to travel outside of the United States. All productions tour various dates throughout the year. Fall shows generally start rehearsing in late Aug./early Sept., and the spring shows start rehearsing in late Dec./early Jan.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity performers for Theatreworks USA's 2016-17 touring season. Especially seeking diverse actors who haven't been seen in the last six months. Most roles require singing in tight harmony. Musicals include: "A Christmas Carol" (David Armstrong, Dick Gallagher, and Mark Waldrop, writers); "Click, Clack, Moo" (Brad Alexander, Kevin Del Aguila, ...
- Runs Aug. 16, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Portland, OR and Sept. 16, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting the 2016-17 seasons of Portland Center Stage and Denver Center for the Performing Arts. Portland Center Stage season includes "Little Shop of Horrors," "The Oregon Trail," "Astoria," "His Eye is on the Sparrow," and "Mary’s Wedding." Denver Center season includes "The Glass Menagerie," "Frankenstein," "A Christmas Carol," "The Book ...
Audition: Jun 04
- Seeking talent for the 2016 caroling season in Dallas, TX; Nashville, TN; Phoenix, AZ; and L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking a cappella singers for the 2016 caroling season of The Goode Time Carolers, a Christmas caroling company.
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs Aug. 12-June 2017 in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Gainesville, FL
Seeking Equity actors of all types for various roles in the Hippodrome Theatre's 2016-17 Season. Season includes: "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Tim Altmeyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Aug. 31-Sept. 25); "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane: A Stage Horror Parody" (Dale Gutzman, writer; Lauren Caldwell, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Rochester, MI
Casting Equity actors for the Meadow Brook Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery” (Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs through Oct. 30), “A Christmas Carol” (Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; runs through Dec. 23), “Mom's Gift” (Rehearsals begin Dec. 13; runs through Jan. 29, 2017), “Altar Boyz” (Rehearsals ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Rehearses June 27-29; workshop performance will be held June 29 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Arvada, CO
Casting a workshop of the new musical, "I’ll Be Home for Christmas."