- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning mid-January. Runs March 13-15, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Yeomen of the Guard, or the Merryman and His Maid," a musical. Project description: "Revered as the most tragic and complex work of the Gilbert & Sullivan canon, The Yeomen of the Guard is one of the final collaborations between the legendary duo. Set in the Tower of ...
- Currently running.
- Auditions: Nov 18, 19 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female singers who act and dance extremely well, for future replacements in all companies of "Jersey Boys."
- Currently touring.
- Auditions: Nov 19, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female dancers who sing and act extremely well, for future replacements in all companies of "Jersey Boys."
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...