- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Dec. 4-20, 2015 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "Sublime Intimacy," a play with dance which concerns five interconnected people, their love of dance and dancers, and the life experiences that produces.
- Rehearsals to begin in June; runs Fridays-Sundays from Aug. 21-Sept. 27 at The Pico Playhouse in L.A.
- Auditions: May 13, 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assassins," a musical that lays bare the lives of nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States, in a one-act historical "review-sical" that explores the dark side of the American experience. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 11 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: May 13 in Centerbrook, CT and May 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a musical.
- Rehearsals begins May 18. Production runs July 16-19, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Dreamgirls." Project description: "Based on aspirations and successes of such R&B acts as The Supremes, The Shirelles, James Brown, Jackie Wilson, and others, the show follows three young singers who chase their dreams to super stardom."
- Rehearsals begin June 15 (twice weekly, likely Mon. & Wed., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs for one wk. Aug. 3-9 at an off-off-Broadway theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "The Answers to Apathy," a new, dramatic two-act play. Synopsis: Embrace your past or your future will haunt you. Rainey Grander has just received news of a life-changing event, and when old friendships and new relationships collide in the present day, the course of everyone's fate lies in the ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6 at ARTS Performance Academy Studio; runs July 25-Aug. 30 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the dark musical comedy based on the film by Roger Corman with screenplay by Charles Griffith, "Little Shop of Horrors," about a plant with an insatiable appetite for human blood, with book & lyrics by Howard Ashman, and music by Alan Menken.