Audition: in 7 hours
- Shoots May 7 (all day) in downtown Manhattan.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in New York, NY
Seeking impersonators of iconic characters for an internal video for a skincare brand. Candidates must have the same body type as and look like their characters, must be able to act in front of camera, and must be comfortable with dancing.
- Casting: May 4 Shoots May 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting a video for the nonprofit Promundo for their report called "State of America's Fathers." Coordinator states: "We are looking to do a mini-doc style video to expose the harsh realities of fatherhood in America. The report uncovers that although our culture is excited about dad's being more involved in ...
- Shoots May 8 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "R U Going," an EDM music video. Synopsis: Upon receiving upsetting news through a text message, a woman runs away to find an answer to her feelings and finds a way back to her happy medium.
- Shoots at the end of July in L.A.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 6, 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Lockwood," a series in which ten high schoolers obtain knowledge about a dark secret hidden in their town, causing them to form an unlikely alliance in order to protect themselves.
- Shoots three days this May in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Lithonia, GA
Casting "The Cleansing of Lake Lanier." After losing a son in a boating accident a husband and wife consults a team investigating the phenomenon of missing persons at Lake Lanier. Company states: "This short powerful 'horroreality' is an emotional roller-coaster driven by the common sense of love. Shot by the ...
- Rehearsals for most shows anticipated to begin on/after June 18. Festival performances will take place between July 18 and Aug. 7, 2016. Exact performance dates and venues still being finalized.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for "The Gold" as part of the NYMF auditions. Other shows auditioning on this day are "Icon," "Tink," "The Last Word," and "Ludos Broken Bride."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 30 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting non-Equity performers for principal roles in their production of "Million Dollar Quartet" by Floyd Mutrux and Colin Escott.
- Shoots July & August in NYC and the Tri-State Area.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY and May 7 in New York, NY and May 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce." Synopsis: A special group of young females who have been victims of atrocities, such as sex crimes and other violations, are recruited by an older, motherly top female agent (who’s also been a victim) to form a special operations unit designed to battle sex crimes and other world ...
- Shoots June 3-5 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 7, 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Flower," a student film for San Francisco State University. Synopsis: "Flower" is a short comedy about the encounter between a prudish, church-going woman and a hedonistic cosplay girl while waiting for their cars in a tire shop. A singing battle ensues when the church lady tries to out-sing the ...
Audition: May 09
- Rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: May 9 in Boston, MA
Casting "A Doll's House" (Henrik Ibsen, original play; Bryony Lavery, adaptation; Melia Bensussen, dir.; Rehearsals begin Dec. 13; runs Jan. 11-Mar. 5, 2017 with a possible extension at Boston University Theatre Mainstage) and "Topdog/Underdog" (Susan-Lori Parks, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Mar. 15-Apr. 9 with possible extension).
Audition: May 11
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27 in NYC; tours Nov. 12, 2016-Jan. 1, 2017 in Bloomington, IN, Omaha, NE, Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, San Francisco, CA, and Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY and May 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity Actor/Singers for various roles in the Production Tiered Tour of "Irving Berlin's White Christmas." This is the musical based on the classic movie musical "White Christmas," featuring the timeless songs “Blue Skies”, “Love You Didn’t Do Right By Me”, “I Love a Piano”, and of course the title ...
Audition: May 12
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; previews begin Sept. 13; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 30; extension close Nov. 13 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 12 in New York, NY
Casting diverse actors for "Romeo and Juliet," a play.
Audition: May 14
- Rehearses June; shoots July in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 14 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Who Killed Fitz," a film. Synopsis: One dark, stormy night, six people come together for a dinner party. Paranoid, they all think they’re being blackmailed while the real purpose of the party is a will reading for Fitzgerald DeMayo. During the evening, everyone is suspicious, and the conversations turn ...
Audition: May 15
- Shoot dates TBD in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 15 in Houston, TX
Casting "Art of Love," a Houston indie film from Evalast Entertainment, the creators of “Trapped the Movie.” Synopsis: "Art of Love" is a romance film about a tattoo artist.