- Rehearsals begin May 12, 2015; runs June 5-21 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "August: Osage County," by Tracy Letts. Seeking AEA and non-AEA actors for various roles.
- Shoots one day approx. mid- to late-Feb. 2015 w/ another day for reshoots (if needed) in CT. Note: There is potential for a second season.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in Vernon, CT
Casting "Code Cafe," a scripted nine-episode web series where the host/hostess learns to code alongside the viewer. Producer states: "Do you have a clear speaking voice and a pleasant, approachable demeanor? Are you comfortable on stage or in front of a camera? Do you have experience memorizing scripts or reading ...
- Rehearses in Jan. & Feb. in NYC; shoots in Feb. in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 28 in New York, NY
Casting "El Pasaje," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: "El Pasaje" is about a young, introverted, Dominican-born writer facing the truth of his identity and immigration after meeting an unwelcome visitor. This film will be shot in Spanish; only seeking actors who are fluent in Spanish.
- Rehearses mid-March through the end of April; performances are the first three weekends of May 2015 as an outdoor production in Prospect Park in Brooklyn, NY. Coordinator states: "There is the possibility of a tour to other boroughs."
- Auditions: Jan 29, 31 in New York, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "As You Like It." Synopsis: Set in the royal court and the Forest of Arden, this joyful story features some of Shakespeare's most beloved characters and well-known speeches. Coordinators state: "We'll be exploring the idea of liberation through nature together--can one get free from society?"
- Rehearses Apr. 21-May 13; runs May 14-June 13 at BSC, St. Germain Stage (Stage 2), Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting "Butler." Synopsis: This play is based upon historical events. It's the first week of the American Civil War and Major General Benjamin Butler has just been placed in command of the Union Fort Monroe in Virginia. Three escaped slaves arrive seeking sanctuary despite the Fugitive Slave Act, which requires ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 6, once every weekend; shoots Feb. 28 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Idol," a short film. Synopsis: A popular sorority girl tries to conceal a deep secret from a college counselor after she is taken advantage of by a celebrity.
- Shoots July 31-Aug. 3 and Aug. 7-9, 12-17, 21-24, 28-31 and Sept. 4-7 in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7, 14 in Washington, DC
Casting “Water,” a multidimensional story of self-discovery that illustrates the complexity and simplicity of art, love, and sexuality. Tonya Mimms is a successful, D.C.-based, multi-media artist who feels firmly footed in her rise to fame until her ascent is challenged in the most unexpected ways. While meandering through the throes ...
- All rehearsals and productions will take place in Dillon, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting the Lake Dillon Theatre Company's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "La Cage Aux Folles" (Chris Alleman, dir.; Adam Estes, choreo. Contract dates June 14-Aug. 10) and "Cloak and Dagger" (Alan Osbourne, dir. Contract dates Aug. 10-Sept. 21).
- Rehearsals: TBA Production Dates: Early Summer for one week. Tentative month- July Location: Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Orland Park, IL
Looking for crew in Chicago, IL. that have a passion for film-making, and are innovative, positive, and maintain an excellent work ethic. We are casting actors/ actresses that can look and play Christian teens in High School- Accepting submissions from talent ages 16-22. (18+ talent must look like high school ...
- Shoots end of February and mid-March 2015 (four days total; each actor most likely will only be working for one day of the shoot) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting a "We Test" instructional health video project, a scientific study funded by the National Institute of Health. Concept: The focus is on Couples HIV Testing and Counseling (CHTC) to better address the needs of younger gay and bisexual men. These videos model the types of communication skills couples need ...
- Runs Apr. 24-May 17 at The Main Street Playhouse in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Miami Lakes, FL
Casting "God of Carnage," a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, dealing with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle between their sons. What begins as a cordial evening, ends with the adults themselves acting ...