- Rehearsals scheduled per production; performances run at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting the core ensemble for The Public House Theatre 2014-15 season. Shows include "Bye Bye Liver" and "Game of Mobile Homes." About "Bye Bye Liver": Now in its 7th year running in Chicago, "Bye Bye Liver" distills the best and worst of the bars into 75-min of booze-culture themed sketches. ...
- Rehearses during the month of September at the 13th Repertory Theatre; first opening weekend is Oct. 3 & 4; runs every Fri. & Sat. at 9:30 p.m., but this production will alternate weekends with other actors.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in New York, NY
Cating "Line" by Israel Horovitz. Synopsis: "Line" is an absurdist drama about five people waiting in line for an event (what event it is, is never made clear—several of the characters' stated expectations contradict the others). Each of the characters uses their wiles in an attempt to be first in ...
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...
- Rehearses Dec. 27; runs Jan. 9 in York, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Million Dollar Quartet," a play in which a twist of fate and the “Father of Rock’n’Roll,” Sam Phillips, bring together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN on December 4, 1956. The four legends-to-be unite for the only ...
- Rehearses Sept. to early-Oct. 2014; Oct. 7-14 in Long Island and NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "How I Killed Allie Rose," a dark comedic thesis film for NYFA about high school perfectionist, Lauren Whitaker, on a quest to save her picture perfect relationship.
- Rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 13, 2015 in NYC; performance dates TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "It Shoulda Been You." Synopsis: In a world where nothing is what it seems, religions collide, Machiavellian plots are revealed, promises broken, secrets exposed, and hope springs from the most unlikely of places. Is it the latest conflict in the Middle East? No, it’s just the Steinberg wedding.
- Casting in New York City September 6th & 7th, Los Angeles September 13th & 14th and Miami, September 20th & 21st.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY and Sep 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA and Sep 20, 21 in Miami, FL
Casting for Push Play, a scripted television series based on the lives of 5 young teens living in the city of Miami who are trying to break into the music industry and get signed to the city's biggest talent agency. This scripted dramedy is Gossip Girl meets Glee where we ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs: Nov. 21-Dec. 21 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Albany, NY
Casting "The Secret Garden," based on the children’s classic story by Frances Hodgson Burnett in which an orphaned girl transforms a neglected garden into a paradise and opens the hearts of all around her.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 7 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Greetings!" by Tom Dudzick.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking AEA members for "White Christmas," a play based on the original film.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...
- Shoots Oct. 2014 for one day in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting host/hostess for "KiddieKidToonzTV," a children's variety, learning, educational show. The show will include different segments geared towards children ages 0-12.