- Silicone mask Casting from actress's face in late November; rehearses Jan. 6-16, 2015; shoots late January-early February at MICA Brown Center in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25, 26, 30, Nov 5, 6 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "A Troubled Mind." Producer states: "Craters plunge deep into her face, cracks like wrinkles, rock crumbles into dust. This is the asteroid Carina, and floating nearby is an almost identical asteroid named Emiko. Each has forgotten that they were split from the same woman on Earth, and as they ...
- Rehearses Nov. 20 & 21; event takes place Nov. 22 near the City Center of New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Masquerade." Producer states: "In certain places, at certain times, the lines between life and the life beyond begin to blur - and life and shadow come together for a dance at the Dos Equis Masquerade. It’s a party split in two - where guests experience both the lush world ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD (flexible); shoots Nov. 22 (set date) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Dreamland," an NYU student film. Synopsis: Dreamland is a world that was created by a couple, Jules and Kyle, that can only be visited when they’re asleep. They have recently broken up, but they are still linked and have return to their world. They cannot leave the world until ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 24; runs Dec. 19, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in White Plains, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid," with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater, and book by Doug Wright.
- Shoots Nov. 14-16 in Fairfield, CT.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Capicola," a story about a young man who must decide between joining the Italian mob, like his father, or living his own life. Producer states: "Performance reels also available. Will be applying to screen the film at the university's 'Cinefest', or film show, in May."
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11 at ArtsWestchester in White Plains NY and at the theater at the Grinton I Will Library in Yonkers NY; runs Jan. 16-18, 23, and 24 at the Joan R Pincus Theater at the Grinton I Will Library in Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 28, 29 in White Plains, NY
Casting the Westchester regional premiere of "The Addams Family," the winter 2015 mainstage musical for Little Radical Theatrics.
- Rehearses in winter and shoots in spring, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Department of Misfits: Out of the Office," a web series about a group of rejects in a giant spy organization and what happens to them when they get out of the office.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...