- Rehearsals mid-April through mid-May in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Seeking tour guides for "Haunted Manhattan," which offers walking tours in Greenwich Village, the East Village, and West Village of Manhattan. Producer states: "On a Haunted Manhattan tour, a secret underworld of ghosts and ghouls reveals itself as you're guided through the streets of Greenwich Village by creepy characters who ...
- Program runs July 14-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for Making It on Broadway (www.makingitonbroadway.net) a week-long summer intensive in the heart of New York City in which students explore the realities of what it means to be a modern Broadway professional. Producer states: "The program is based on the bestselling book 'Making it on Broadway.' This ...
- Rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Nashville, TN
Casting Nashville Shakespeare Festival. Festival includes: "As You Like It (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 14) and "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin Dec. 8, 2014; runs Jan. 6-31, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Academia Nuts."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Rehearsal begins May 27; runs June 13-July 27 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting actors/singers/instrumentalists for "Pump Boys & Dinettes," a country western musical.
- Rehearses and shoots late May-June in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Long Island City, NY
Casting for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.
- Rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Winter's Tale (Free for All)" (Rebecca Taichman, original direction. Rehearsals begin July 31; runs Aug. 19-31 at Sidney Harman Hall), "As You Like It" (Michael Attenborough, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 23-Dec. 14 at the Lansburgh ...
- Rehearsals vary; casting for various productions throughout the 2014-2015 Season.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Rochester, MI
Seeking performers for the Second Annual Michigan Equity Theatre Alliance Conference & Unified Auditions.
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 18-July 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Souderton, PA
Casting "A Thousand Clowns."
- Rehearsals begin July 8; runs July 30-Aug. 10 outdoors on grounds of American Shakespeare Theater in Stratford, CT and The McLevy Green in Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "As You Like It."
- Shoots this summer in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot for a web series set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two young female yoga instructors, struggling to keep up with Midtown Manhattan rents and increasing competition, diversify their business in novel directions to make ends meet."
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Read through may 27; rehearsals begin July 22-Aug. 6; runs Aug. 7-8 & 10 at Cabrini Rep Tehatre.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting “If the Pink Pump Fits!” A comical yet moving up-to-date untold fairy tale billed as a Gay "Cinderella" story, dealing with equality, bullying and breaking outta the closet! Playwright states: "It will be presented at The Thespis Festival, UWS Manhattan at Cabrini Rep Theatre."
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the east coast.
- Auditions: May 10, 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Auditions May 12, 13, 14 Rehearsals - May 27 - July 17 (evenings and weekends) Performances - July 18 - August 10
- Auditions: May 12, 13, 14, in Norfolk, VA
Inspired by the original 1936 film of the same name, this raucous musical comedy takes a tongue-in-cheek look at the hysteria caused when clean-cut kids fall prey to marijuana, leading them on a hysterical downward spiral filled with evil jazz music, sex and violence. You won't be able to resist ...