- Full cast rehearsal Nov. 2 (12-5 p.m.) at Woodbury University, West Annex building, 7500N Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank, CA; shoots Nov. 7 (10 a.m.-6 p.m. at 5332 Felice Pl., Woodland Hills, CA; Nov. 8 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) at Woodbury University; and Nov. 9 (8 a.m.-7 p.m.) at 15132 Oxnard St., Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Shakedown," a Woodbury University student film. Synopsis: "Shakedown" follows auto body shop owners Tony Varriano and Jen Varriano, a husband and wife who have been scamming an auto insurance company for years. Their business takes a hit once they're blackmailed by insurance agent Dan Affini. Once they are threatened, ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11 at ArtsWestchester in White Plains NY and at the theater at the Grinton I Will Library in Yonkers NY; runs Jan. 16-18, 23, and 24 at the Joan R Pincus Theater at the Grinton I Will Library in Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 28, 29 in White Plains, NY
Casting the Westchester regional premiere of "The Addams Family," the winter 2015 mainstage musical for Little Radical Theatrics.
- Shoots Dec. 9 live at "The Today Show" studio in NYC. Note: Actual color and style will need to be done a few days before. We will do your blow dry and make up the day of as well.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in New York City, NY
Casting celebrity look-a-likes for a hair and makeup makeover segment on "The Today Show." Company states: "If you have been asked, "You know who you look like?" or you think you look like Kim K, Kris Jenner, Susan Saradon, Jessica Simpson, Emmy Rossum or any A-list celeb, we are looking ...
- Rehearses in winter and shoots in spring, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Department of Misfits: Out of the Office," a web series about a group of rejects in a giant spy organization and what happens to them when they get out of the office.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...
- Rehearsals begin April 2015; runs May 28-June 27, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the musical "Urinetown." Production description: "In a grim, Gotham-like city, a 20-year drought has occurred and the government has banned private toilets; the citizens must use pay toilets regulated by a monopolistic company until they decide to rebel against it."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 14, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Aladdin." Synopsis: Based on the much-loved animated film, "Aladdin: The New Stage Musical" tells the story of a street-smart commoner whose whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp. This new "Aladdin" incorporates all of the beloved songs from the film's Oscar-winning score, plus ...
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...