- Shoot dates TBD in L.A. and San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Oceanside, CA
Seeking models for a reality game show/fashion show. CEO states: "If chosen for this audition phase, you will get an online comp card publication in preparation for the production event so when viewers select you on TV, we have the page about you ready. This is for an ongoing shopping ...
- Production date- 04/10/15, Time:TBA Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31 in Chicago, IL
Cade, a carefree, innocent kid has found himself plagued by visits from a "figure" that he claims is after him. Fed up with Cade's "boy who cried wolf" act, Cade's mother convinces herself and Cade that the "figure" he's been seeing is nothing more than a figment of his imagination, ...
- Shoots April 2 & 3 in Chicago, IL. Note: Must be available for both shoot dates.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Punk and Circumstance." Synopsis: 18-year-old Carter tells TJ that his band can play at his graduation party at the end of the year. Problem is, he doesn’t have a band. Now Carter must find a talented group of individuals in order to save the night and avoid embarrassment from ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 22-Sept 6 in Dells, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- March 30,2015 and April 3,2015 in and April 13,2015 to April 17,2015 Brooklyn, NY
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
We are a enrichment company based in the heart of Brooklyn,NY we aim to put a smile on the faces of every child we come in contact with General Overview: We are looking to build a team with a specific interest in promotion modeling, must have strong people skills, bubbly ...
- Production Date: Saturday April 11th from 10am to 7pm Rehearsal: the week before Location: Crown Heights stoop
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY and Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY and Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY
Short film about two friends hanging out on a stoop. One recounts "the craziest story ever" to his friend until chance interruptions by strangers leads to them unknowingly assisting in homicide.
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 6 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in New Haven, CT
Casting "Twelfth Night." Especially seeking theater artists who would like to join a strong existing ensemble company.
- Shoots May 9 & 10 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Ballooning," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: A shy, stammering young man likes a pretty and elegant young woman. He doesn't enough confidence to talk to her until he finds her secret—she doesn't have any hair.
- Rehearses evenings in May; runs June 6, 13, 25, and 27 at The Acme Theatre in The Complex Theatres, 6470 Santa Monica Blvd. in L.A. For more info, visit http://www.complexhollywood.com/space_6470_theatre.php.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Might As Well Live: Stories By Dorothy Parker," a play for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Dorothy Parker once said, “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” The same could be said of the unforgettable characters she wrote. Those characters come ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer. Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 10); "Casa Valentina" (Harvey Fierstein, writer; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearses Sept. 28-Oct. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 21); "Bootycandy" (Summer Williams, dir. Rehearses Feb. 15-Mar. 11; runs Mar. 12-Apr. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 9 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 Centre St., San Pedro, CA; opens June 18 and runs for four wks. in San Pedro, CA and until Aug. 22 at various parks throughout Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Pedro, CA
Seeking non-Equity actors for Shakespeare by the Sea's productions of "The Tempest" and "As You Like It." This is a two-show outdoor summer Shakespeare festival that is based in San Pedro and performing at parks throughout Southern California.