- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 13 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New Haven, CT
Casting "War," a play.
- Shoots Nov. 6-9 in Orange, Anaheim, and Yorba Linda, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 24 in Orange, CA
Casting "Though You Slay Me." Synopsis: When their teenage son gets into a life threatening car crash, a pastor and his wife must decide whether to keep him on life support and hope for a miracle or pull the plug and donate his organs. They will risk their reputation in ...
- Rehearsal begins May 19, 2015; runs June 6-21, 2015 with matinees and evening shows at Boston University.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Watertown, MA
Casting "Scenes from an Adultery," a play.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 28 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park," a play.
- Rehearses and shoots Nov. 2014 in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Turlock, CA and Sep 27 in Merced, CA
Casting "The Codex." Synopsis: "What would you do if you had the power to make all your dreams come true and with that power could seek the sweet taste of vengeance on those who hurt you? What if that power was all in a book? All you had to do ...
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3 in La Mirada; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 28 in Nashville, Boston, and Hartford, and other cities.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," a musical featuring swing dance and puppetry based on the 1964 Rankin Bass stop motion animation TV special.
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singer/musicians for the national tour of "Once." Casting personnel state: "Interested in actors of all physical types & ethnicities. Extremely interested in actors who play the cello. We are open to seeing actors who play cello for any of the roles."
- First read-through Oct. 11 (eve.); rehearsals begin Oct. 13 (weekday eves. and Sat. during the day); runs Nov. 18-23 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting a ten-person ensemble for "Romeo & Juliet." No roles are gender- or race-specified except that the roles of Romeo and Juliet will be cast as female. Director states: "This rehearsal process will be highly physical. Both the Viewpoints and Suzuki Techniques will be incorporated and it will be paramount ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; performances begin Jan. 28, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Apr. 11 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Everything You Touch," a world-premiere co-production with The Theatre @ Boston Court and Rattlestick Playwrights Theatre. Synopsis: Victor is a ruthless fashion designer in the 1970s at the top of his game. Esme, his glamorous protégé and muse, is pushed aside when an ordinary Southern woman inspires Victor to ...
- Show runs randomly throughout the year, so actors must be local to Jacksonville, FL, and have daytime flexibility.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "A Little Bit of Magic." Synopsis: This charming play touches upon how special we are. Do-Nothing Dale, a little picked-upon wizard, wants to know what her little bit of magic is. On her journey to find out, she meets people like the laughing Coco the Clown and the singing ...
- Rehearsals beginning mid-Jan. Performances March 6th - March 21st, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Oh Dad, Poor Dad…." Production description: "In a fancy Caribbean resort, Jonathan is trapped between the mother he's depended on for so long and his own small dreams of freedom."