- Rehearsals begin late Aug./early Sept. 2014 (twice per week and progress to a more vigorous schedule as date gets closer to production); opens early 2015 in NYC. Note: Rehearsal showings will occur at 2 landmark points in the process.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Savage Jaw," a new, explosive, devised dance-theater musical piece featuring the work of David Bowie and Arcade Fire. Actors involved will need to be able to both move and sing well. Casting personnel state: "We are casting 6-10 actors who are both excellent movers (dance training not required for ...
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26 (to perform 4-6 times a day over the weekends) in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment with the support of Bob Cline Casting is happy to announce auditions for the 2014 fall season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Company states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, ...
- Rehearses Aug. 7 & 8; shoots Aug. 15, 16, 17, 23, & 24 in various NYC locations TBA and William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Hope From a New World," a William Paterson University student project. Synopsis: Mikahba, an alien princess from the planet Exias, flees to Earth after discovering she is the target of a murderous plot. She ends up in Central Park where she meets Celeste, a lonely young woman with a ...
- Shoots Aug. 4-14 in Crystal Beach, Ontario.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Toronto, ON
Casting "Zombie Sitter," a family comedy zombie movie about tech savvy Connor, age 12, who has to conquer a town full of zombies while his parents are out for the evening. "Home Alone" meets "Shaun of the Dead."
- Rehearses and performs TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers to form an all girl group.
- Instructors will teach at our West Village studio location.
- Auditions: Aug 3, in Manhattan, NY
Seeking instructors for Barre3, a boutique fitness class that combines the grace of the ballet barre, the wisdom of yoga, and the strength of Pilates to create length and balance in the body. Each class is a beat-driven, thoughtful 60 minute sequence.
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11 in NY. Note: Performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher" by Rick Elice based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson with music by Wayne Barker.
- Training will be held Sept. 7 or Sept. 14; performs Sept. 26-28, Oct. 3-5, & Oct. 10-Nov. 2 in PA.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Glen Mills, PA
Casting talent and staff for the 2014 Arasapha Farms Haunted Hayride and The Bates Motel. Manager states: "We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to work at The Bates Motel. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, and are an experienced ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of The Public Theatre. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A. R. Gurney, writer. Contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26), "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract runs Dec. 1-14), "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer. Contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015), "Outside Mullingar" ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting The Public Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A.R. Gurney, writer; contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer; contract runs Dec. 1-14); "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, ...
- Rehearses and runs at the Scranton Cultural Center in Scranton, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 16 in New York, NY
Casting a December 2014 production of Harry Connick Jr.’s "The Happy Elf."
- Rehearsals weekly (Wed. eves.) in Lombard, IL, subject to change following summer months based on member availability. Rehearsal attendance is vital. Shows and events subject to bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in Lombard, IL
Seeking members for a faith-based improv comedy team. Producer states: "We are a Christian improv comedy team that wants to use humor as a way to spread the Good News. We believe in clean, family-friendly comedy safe for all ages. We perform short form improv games (like on 'Whose Line ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations vary.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking union and nonunion performers for the New Jersey Theatre Alliance's Combined auditions. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and we will not have a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Rehearses Dec. 27; runs Jan. 9 in York, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Million Dollar Quartet," a play in which a twist of fate and the “Father of Rock’n’Roll,” Sam Phillips, bring together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN on December 4, 1956. The four legends-to-be unite for the only ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 7 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Greetings!" by Tom Dudzick.
- Shoots Oct. 2014 for one day in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting host/hostess for "KiddieKidToonzTV," a children's variety, learning, educational show. The show will include different segments geared towards children ages 0-12.