- Two rehearsals in mid- to late-July (exact dates TBD); shoots Aug. 5-9 (two consecutive days TBD) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Night Light," a student film for DePaul University. Synopsis: Dave and Rona, after sleeping together several times, make the decision to literally sleep together.
- Rehearses in July (approx. 10-14 hours of rehearsal) in NYC; performs Aug. 4 (8 p.m.) at the East 13th Street Theatre (Classic Stage Company), NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Bermuda Blue," a 15-minute play. Synopsis: Grief can do the strangest things. As a mother and son struggle their way through a funeral, their sense of loss quickly shifts to anarchy, their memories to revelation.
- Rehearses July 13-Aug. 25, Mondays & Thursdays, 7-10 p.m., Saturdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; runs Aug. 26-29 in Midtown Manhattan.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Bachelorette." "Ten years out of high school, Regan, Gena and Katie convene in the luxurious bridal suite of their old friend, Becky, the night before her wedding in New York City. Fueled by jealousy and resentment, the girls embark on a night of debauchery that goes from playfully wasted ...
- Shoots over Labor Day weekend (Sept. 5-7) in Atlanta, GA. Only submit talent who can work as Atlanta local hires at this time.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "High Fructose Suicide Booth," a short film. Synopsis: Meet Early. She runs the only mom-and-pop suicide booth in the tri-state area. When she's not staving off corporate buyers and supervising her ailing grandfather, she escorts her patrons into kingdom come with a life-defying dose of high fructose corn syrup. ...
- Rehearsals begin after July 20; runs Aug. 5-Sept. 12 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 12 in Coronado, CA
Seeking replacements for "West Side Story," a musical.
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...
- Shooting begins Aug. 2015 in two day sessions (two or three times/month) in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Jul 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a fish out of water story about two guys from West Virginia who find themselves in the television business in Miami.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 13 (nonunion); Sept. 21 (Equity); runs Oct. 10-Nov. 8 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 16 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jul 21, 22 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting The Broadway Production of "Million Dollar Quartet" in Las Vegas. Synopsis: On December 4, 1956, an auspicious twist of fate brought together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN. The man who made it happen was the “Father ...
- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Oct. 1 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.) in Camarillo, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Camarillo, CA
Casting "Nine," the musical based on Italian director Federico Fellini's comic masterpiece of biographical filmmaking, “8 ½,” Maury Yeston's sultry and enchanting Tony-award-winning musical follows the life of world famous film director Guido Contini as he prepares his latest picture and tries to focus on, and balance his time and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...