- Shooting TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Blind Date." Synopsis: Candice, a successful yet lonely lawyer, has finally met her dream man on an online dating site. Joe, a down to earth tattoo artist, is new to Atlanta from Sacramento. Their chemistry flies off the computer screen and Candice jumps at the chance for a ...
- Rehearsals from Feb. 17-27 in New Haven, CT. Shoots from Feb. 28-Mar. 7 in New Haven, New London and Berlin, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New Haven, CT
Casting "Cafe Leviathan," a senior project short film by Daniyal N. Khan and Ronald F. Apuzzo where a man comes face to face with life, death, and the decisions in-between. Synopsis: When Caleb seeks a new business partner for his failing enterprise, things are not what they seem. As his ...
- Shooting April 2-May 1, in Wilmington, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in Wilmington, NC and Feb 12, 13 in Wilmington, NC
Casting for the web series, "On the Air." Project description: "When Taylor Wallace, a student, takes an internship at the local news station, she is led to the W-H-A-T news station whose work ethic is a little unorthodox. With the documentary crew following Taylor, we see her experience and the ...
- Rehearses mid-February; shoots Feb. 21-22 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Family Dinner," a short film that acts as a family portrait of a dysfunctional family during a moment in time. Synopsis: All families go through trials and tribulations, and sometimes shit blows up. This is one of those times. Told from a kid's point of view, this film is ...
- Production begins in Memphis, TN this Spring.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Memphis, TN
Thinkfactory Media will hold an open call for lead roles in CMT's "Million Dollar Quartet. "Hatfields & McCoys" producer Thinkfactory Media is adapting the 2010 Broadway musical "Million Dollar Quartet" into an eight-episode limited series for premiere later this year. It’s timed to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 2 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting "Follies," a musical.
- Commitment is from May 12-August 21 or September 11, in Garden Valley, ID.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Salt Lake City, UT
Starlight Mountain Theatre is casting its 2016 season of five Broadway musicals, to be performed in repertory. Shows include "Fiddler on the Roof," "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," "The Scarlet Pimpernel," "Oklahoma," and "Sugar" ("Some Like it Hot"). Producers state: "SMT is a Summer Stock Theatre Company in its 17th ...
- Rehearses Feb. 21 & 28; shoots Mar. 4-6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York City, NY
Casting "Miko," the story of a young college student who has the ability to hear the dead. She uses this ability for comfort in lieu of the bullying and loneliness she feels in school, but things change for her when two brothers who used to bully her ask if she ...
- Performances run Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, August 19-September 4, at the Sorenson Unity Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the latest revival script of the Broadway musical "Cabaret." Project description: "Set in 1931 Berlin as the Nazis are rising to power, it is based in nightlife at the seedy Kit Kat Klub, and revolves around the 19-year-old English cabaret performer Sally Bowles and her relationship with the young ...
- Rehearsals for both shows begin August/September 2016 in NYC. Contracts typically run through summer 2017.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY and Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting singers for "Rent" (a rock opera set in New York’s Lower East Side “amid poverty, homelessness, spunky gay life, drag queens and punk” in the shadow of AIDS in the late 80s/early 90s) and "Mamma Mia" (The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic ...
- Casting date is 2/15/2016 at 677 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn NY 11205. It starts at 1pm. Please bring resume and head shot.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hater's Animosity," an independent web series based off of director's third novel. Director states: "No pay, but a great script and opportunity to get your face and talent out there."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."
- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 6-17 with possible ext. through July 24 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Las Vegas, NV and Feb 18 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Idaho," a musical.
- Rehearses Mar. 3 at the John DeSotelle Acting Studio, located at 300 W 43rd St #301, New York, NY 10036 (Studio A); shoots Mar. 6-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Deviant," in which Jake, a young sex addict, finds his deviant mind turning on him as he continues his self-destruction through entertaining all of his darkest sexual fantasies and desires. Director states: "This is not a porn film, however, it is a film about a person's darkest sexual fantasies ...
- PA contract for next season will likely be from Sept. 2016-June 2017 Children's Theatre Company, 2400 3rd Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC and Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to audition for Children’s Theatre Company (CTC)'s Performing Apprentice (PA) Program for the 2016-2017 season. Company manager states: "CTC’s PA Program is one of the most intensive in the nation. It offers a comprehensive opportunity for gifted young actors ages 19 and older. PAs have the unique opportunity ...
- Performances begin in April in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting a revival of "Soulmates or Nada," a non-Equity dramedy play.
- Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs July 6-17 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Equity dancers who sing for "Idaho."
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Seeking male actors, singers, and dancers for Billy Elliot the Musical. Especially seeking adult men.
- Shoots Mar. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Mi-Shell-Lay," a short film that examines black womanhood in the media-inundated 21st Century through Michellé, a 29-year-old television writer working in development at a new network. Synopsis: She has set two career goals: solve her network’s diversity issue and be more socially relatable with her colleagues. She begins to ...
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the East Coast.
- Auditions: Feb 20, May 21, Aug 20, Nov 19 in Bel Air, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Anaheim, CA
Seeking local talent for "The Full Monty."