- Shoots Apr. 22-24 (3:30pm-7:00pm) & Apr. 25 (9:30 am-5 pm) in Downtown Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Sacramento, CA
Casting "Wearing Me," a short film by Picture the Possibilities (PTP) by Cinequest. Synopsis: "Wearing Me" is about the importance of self-worth and of accepting who you are as a unique person. Producer states: "PTP is a transformative leadership movement."
- Shoot begins in May (some weekday shoot days, as well as weekends) in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "L.L.I.C," also known as "Living Life in Character," a web series about six people who are reflections of the characters that people play in their day-to-day lives. By agreeing to go on a reality show, they are each confronted with opportunities to overcome their biggest fears, but can they ...
- Shoots Apr. 21 in the Wayne, NJ area.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Wayne, NJ
Casting "Come Back Kings," a reality series. Producer states: "Legendary TV, motion picture, and radio personality Ed Lover helps these superstar recording artists during key moments in their lives as they launch a successful comeback resulting in an all new weekly entertaining television series. Visit Comebackkings.net to see a sneak ...
- Rehearses in Bronx, NY; runs summer 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Seeking musicians, rappers, poets, singers and dancers to take New York City by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and other talents this summer for Renaissance Youth Center, which presents Bronx-based Music With A Message (MWAM) Band. Band states: "MWAM captivates audiences of all ages delivering powerful messages through soulful ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; previews begin Nov. 9; opens Dec. 3 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming Broadway revival of "The Color Purple." Note: "The Color Purple" is based on Alice Walker's 1982 novel. A Steven Spielberg movie version was released in 1985.
- Runs from Aug. 25, 2015-May 15, 2016 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Denver, CO
Casting actors and actors who sing for a variety of roles for Denver Center's 2015-16 season. Season includes "As You Like It," "Tribes," "A Christmas Carol," "The Nest," "All the Way," "Fade" and " Sweeney Todd."
- Rehearses Apr. 27-29 at a studio in Manhattan, or at the location. Shooting May 1-3 in Rockville Centre, NY and South Hempstead, NY. The shooting locations are a 35-40 minute train ride on the Long Island Rail Road from Penn Station.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
A college slacker is put to the test when he has to replace his father's broken TV in this coming-of-age tale.
- Rehearses early/mid-August 2015; opens late September 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY and Apr 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Trip of Love," a musical revue of the 1960s that follows its main character through the decade as she experiences life-changing events. The audience will experience many aspects of the era through this song-and-dance story.
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; run begins mid-September nationwide.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for the Von Trapp children in a touring production of "The Sound of Music," a musical.
- Casting occurs year round in conjunction with individual tour schedules. Contracts run approximately 6-9 months with competitive pay, benefits, and domestic and international travel. Currently, Disney Live! has six productions touring the globe, each with varying contract lengths and locations.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting six different productions, each touring different routes around the globe.
- Runs May 26-July 24 (Tues.-Fri. mornings, usually 11 a.m.; public shows Sat., 2 p.m.) in NYC. Coordinator states: "Shows will not be every day, but actors must be available within this time frame. Every effort will be made to accommodate schedules, but general open daytime availability during the show dates are needed.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting Identity Theater's modern musical adaptation of "Pinocchio." Coordinator states: "This is a great show if you like giving to audiences who don't usually get theater because of their ability levels. Their genuine reaction far exceeds the pay. If this sounds good to you, we'd love to have you. If ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; first preview Nov. 10; closes Dec. 27 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting "West Side Story."
- Rehearsals begin five-six weeks before opening of each show; performances begin in June and run through Oct. (Sat. & Sun.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting Theatre-Hikes' 2015 season of shows. Season includes: "The Man in the Iron Mask" (runs June 27-July 26); "Clue, The Musical" (runs July 18-Aug. 30); "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)" (runs Aug. 8-Oct. 4); and "War of the Worlds: Chicago" (runs Oct. 4-31; Sat., Sun., Columbus Day, and ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...