- Vocalist contract/travel to rehearsal begins Oct. 1; dancer contract begins Oct. 6 in Tampa, FL; vocalist rehearsals begin Oct. 2; dancer rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship Nov. 19; ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami; routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; contract ends Mar. 14, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Swing!", a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Performers on ship will also perform in "Legends in Concert"; "Wine Lovers"; and "Pure Variety". Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list ...
- Shoots one weekend this August in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Tutor." Synopsis: When a house is robbed, it becomes difficult to assess where the blame truly lies; the robber, the tutor that let it happen or the dad that wasn't there. The only thing that is clear is that an innocent boy is put in a terrifying, compromising ...
- Shoots late Aug.-early Sept. in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting a web series about five girls who are trying to transition from "sugar babies" to housewives, with many plot twists and bumps along the road. These girls are trying to figure things out with their significant--and not-so-significant--others. Currently casting five males and four females.
- Performs Aug. 9, 16, 23, 30 & Sept. 3, 6, 10 at the National Black Theater at 2031 5th Ave. in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "When Did You Lose Your Power," a play based on a book to be performed at The National Black Theater.
- Rehearsals begin this August, Sundays, 6-8 p.m. at Pearl Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking mentors for Mob Styles mentoring program. Company states: "Are you a actor, singer or dancer who is a forced to work a job where you can't use your talents on a daily bases. Mob Styles wants to offer you a job where you can use your talents to encourage ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Rehearses evenings (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) Aug. 28-Sept. 20; performs weekend nights Sept. 25-Nov. 1 in Gurnee, IL. Note: There is a preview performance Sept. 24 and Oct. 12 (Columbus Day).
- Auditions: Aug 3, in Gurnee, IL
Casting two Fright Fest Shows for the Halloween Season at Six Flags Great America. "Love at First Fright" is a classic musical starring lots of Halloween Icons doing their best to find a new brain for Frankenstein. This show has high energy singing & dancing with lots of recognizable classic ...
- Rehearses in fall-winter 2015; shoots spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Garden of Eden," a short film about Jaliyah, age 17, and the experiences surrounding the summer before her senior year in high school. Synopsis: A confrontation with her stepdad about her lifestyle and sexuality leaves the teen out on the streets. Now having to fend for herself, Jaliyah uses ...
- National tour begins rehearsals Sept. 22 in NYC; performs Oct. 8-Nov. 29, 2015 and Feb. 10-April 30, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting puppeteers and singers for a national tour of "Clifford The Big Red Dog," based on the original characters created by Norman Bridwell, the Scholastic book series, and the Scholastic television show. This production is a remount of Mills Entertainment's Clifford National Tour. Note: * indicates a dog character in ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Dirty Dancing."
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York City, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble actors and potential principal understudies for "Billy Elliot."
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC and on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for future replacements in the currently running Broadway and 1st National Tour of "Wicked," a musical.
- Rehearses October 2015; performs Nov. 07, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Ballad of Sweet Auburn," a play from the mind of Altrazo H. Tiller. Synopsis: Dreams: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep; reliving days of the past, altering sown seeds to ease the pain of reality reaped; resurrected ancestors, warnings of ...
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Rehearsals begin in October; runs Nov. 2-Jan. 2 at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Sevierville, TN
Seeking child singers and dancers for Dollywood's "A Christmas Carol," the classic Dickens Christmas tale featuring original songs by Dolly Parton. The fully-orchestrated musical accompaniment underscores the appearance of the classic holiday spirits through cutting-edge hologram technology, including guest star, Dolly Parton. Winner of IAAPA’s “Best Show” Award 2014.
- Production runs October 15-November 1, in Lincoln, NE.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 25 in Lincoln, NE
Casting for the musical "The Addams Family." Project description: "The creepy and kooky family comes to life in this magnificently macabre new musical comedy."
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 every Sun. from 2-6 p.m. and every Tues./Thurs. 6-10 p.m. and Sept. 30 in Atlanta, GA; runs Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva," a comedic musical. Company states: "The show is witty, funny, and outrageous. The musical opens in a smoky lounge in New Orleans, with the diva looking for her fourth sucker to marry her and get her to GA. From there the show introduces us ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...