- Festival runs Sept. 3-10 at LA Live in Downtown Los Angeles. Exact times and dates for hosts will vary.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Burbank, CA
The film festival runs from Thursday, Sept 3 - Thursday, Sept 10 (8 days). Each day will have 5 programs, running about 1.5 hours. A Q&A session will take place at the end of each program. We're looking for hosts to conduct the Q&A session on stage with the filmmakers ...
- Rehearses in Sept. & Oct.; shoots in early Nov. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting "Cowlick," a student film. Synopsis: "Cowlick" is a short comedy about an anxiety-ridden tween Cole. He believes that his entire adult existence will be cursed if something goes wrong during his bar mitzvah. He does everything in his power—Haftorah practiced, lucky rabbit's foot in hand, cowlick tamed--to make sure ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 5; runs Nov. 6-21 in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting "The Lion in Winter" by James Goldman.
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 14 (primarily weeknights and Sat.; some weekdays or Sun. possible) in Pelham and NYC; tech week Oct. 12-14 in Pelham, NY; runs Oct. 15-17 in Pelham, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 30, in New York, NY and Aug 31 in Pelham, NY
Casting a nonunion regional production of "Next To Normal," to be performed in Pelham, NY. Synopsis: "Winner of three 2009 Tony Awards including Best Score & Best Orchestrations, and 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, "Next To Normal" is a powerful rock musical that grapples with mental illness in a suburban ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Auditions are SUNDAY AUGUST 30TH from 5 PM to 9 PM. The shoot will begin DURING and immediately AFTER the casting and then commence one week after.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grimlock's Gauntlet," a feature film. Synopsis: Morris Grimlock was the the premiere multi-platinum English rockstar who disappeared at the height of his career. Now, he is back, (like a fish out of water) and he just wants to play rock and roll. He does not get the usual rock ...
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...