- Shoots for one day in late April on beach near NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting a short, "Nena and Rivera," about the unsaid, the complexity and depth of human emotion, and summer. Music will be played during the film. Company states: "This will be a pretty fun shoot with an interesting script. The crew is genuinely interested in creating great work, beautiful art, and ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Nov. 1, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Tamburlaine" by Christopher Marlowe.
- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Academia Nuts."
- Shooting later this year, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Irving, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Ten Years at Sea." Project description: "A romantic comedy about a desperate editor who hires an unwitting young woman to seduce his favorite author so as to get his hands on the long-awaited sequel."
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27, May 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Second Bakery Attack," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: "Berton and Julia have been married for two weeks. One morning they awake at the same time with an unbearable hunger, which spurs an interesting conversation. Berton talks to his wife about a bakery attack when he was teen. ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBA in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Love 8023," a student film from NYFA about a 30 year-old composer named Danny, born with an affliction causing him to be color blind. His wife, a photo journalist, who only photographed in black and white, died in an accident, and now Danny is left to mourn over her ...
- Rehearses and shoots TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Love 8023." Synopsis: Arlen Nox is a musical composer who has acquired success at a young age. Having trouble finding happiness, he marries Iris, a nurturing gardener that loves him unconditionally. After a car crash that kills his wife and leaves him blind, Arlen finds himself in a state ...
- Rehearsals begin July 7th. Performances run July 25th-August 2nd, in Doylestown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting "Shrek the Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek," and William Steig's 1990 book of the same title.
- Tentatively shoots May 10th and/or May. 11th in the West LA area.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Exchange" a short film about three individuals who have just committed a crime and a meet up at a bar to pass off the stolen good to a buyer and receive payment. While they are there however, we start to find out that not everyone seems to be ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 11 in Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," an outdoor musical (1999 revival version). Project description: "The story of the great sharpshooter, Annie Oakley, who rises to fame while dealing with her love/professional rival, Frank Butler."
- Shoots May 12-15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in New York City, NY
Casting "One Bad Choice" for MTV. 'One Bad Choice' will reveal the personal stories of how a single mistake, a horrible decision, can change the trajectory of a life forever. Each one hour episode will introduce us to our narrator, the person closest to the crime who is inextricably linked ...
- Rehearses May 14-June 17; runs June 18-Aug. 1 in NY. Note: Performance schedule is Wed., Thurs., and Fri. night 8 p.m. shows, with the exception of July 4th week, which is an adjusted schedule.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Religion Thing" by Renee Calarco.
- Rehearses spring-summer in NYC; shoots late July.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "White Roses in the Dark," a short film project with the objective of raising budget for a feature film. It will be a short version of the main character's relationship showing how the spiritual guide, Gipsy, manipulates Carol through her lover's body. Synopsis: Carol is a party girl that ...
- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearses in late May; shoots June 12-15 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "You Try Living Here," an independent short film intended for submission to festivals. Synopsis: Rachel, an aspiring actress intent on making her mark in Hollywood, has botched an audition, can’t find the means to bury her cat, and is about to be evicted. She finally decides to solve her ...
- Shoots May 2-4 in Manhattan and Orange County, NY.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Momentress. Producer's statement: "Fashion meets cinema in these series of short dramatic and stylized scenes for up and coming fashion blog: Fanny and Edgar's car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. Aki and Sara explore an abandoned warehouse. Emily talks to her father on the phone after a ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs March 18-April 26 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 17-Aug. 9 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: May 3 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Dream a Little Dream" by Denny Doherty and Paul Ledoux.
- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 11 in DC; runs July 10, 13, 16, 19, and 26.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Washington, DC
Casting for ‘Olizzia’, an original play debuting at the 2014 Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, DC. Synopsis: When best-friends-since-college Olivia and Lizzie planned their vacation to Rio, they were looking forward to booze, beaches, and beautiful Brazilian boys. What neither of them expected was to find their maybe-soul mate... in ...
- Shoots June 11-13 at the Stickleback River Movie Ranch in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Memoir Of An Honest Voice," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: Teenage Zainab gets caught up in the bloodcurdling madness of the Sierra Leonean civil war in West Africa. She is abducted from her rural town by armed rebels, most of them her age. She and ...
- Shoots May 19-23 for female actors; shoots end of July for male actors.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting for "The Best Spanish Class Ever." Coordinator states: "'The Best Spanish Class Ever' (BSCE) is the first language course to combine hot teachers with quality academia. The online curriculum will feature a series of fifteen three minute videos per module in which beautiful men and women will teach the ...