- Casting calls Dec 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Auditions: Nov 26 in VALLEY VILLAGE, CA
New weekly series. Sports Illustrated meets the Travel Chanel It's a destination and beauty series which transports viewers to exotic places around the world, accompanying famous Latin models, celebrities and some of the most sensational Latinas during their travels. Each half an hour episode presents the most glamorous Latin models ...
- Nine month contracts begin February 2016 the Mediterranean and Greek Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Alaska and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30, in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre Principal vocalists to portray new roles within the exciting repertory productions on Disney Magic and Disney Wonder cruise ships. "Disney Cruise Line has been making dreams come true for over a decade. Travel & Leisure 2015 “World's Best” Mega Ship Cruise Line. U.S. News & World Report ...
- Runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21, 2016 at the Newport Theatre Arts Center in Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting Robert Harling’s comedy-drama "Steel Magnolias." Taking place in a small town Louisiana, beauty salon, circa 1980 where five women come to have their hair done. Although the play contains wonderful hilarious repartees between the characters it also touches upon the realization of immortality which in turn draws on the ...
- Rehearses in December and January at the New York Film Academy in Burbank; shoots Jan. 14-20 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Hello Erick," a short student film for NYFA. Synopsis: When a DEA agent goes away for work, her cheating husband, Erick, has his world threatened when he is blackmailed by the man his wife is after. A female detective, Nancy, who's trying to get promoted by taking down a ...
- Production runs February 12-14, 18-21, 25-28 & March 3-5, 2016 in Round Rock, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 30, Dec 1 in Round Rock, TX
Casting the production "Inga Binga." Project description: "Based on documents released by the Freedom of Information Act, it tells the story of 24 year old JFK and a tryst with a Swedish Beauty Queen suspected of being a Nazi spy."
- Rehearses Dec. 3 & 7; shoots on second or third week of December (two nights, 6:30-10 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting a dark fantasy drama, "Reunion," set in Euro Medieval time period. It is centered around the rogue protagonist Will, and his turbulent relationship with Victus, the charismatic leader of a mercenary army. The story is focused on their reunion after the tragic betrayal two years back.
- Shoot date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Royalty," a new dramatic and suspenseful web series about a young boy overcoming obstacles, struggling with identity, and standing up for his beliefs against the odds as he journeys through manhood.
- Shoots weekends of Feb. 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28, and March 5-6 in New Haven, CT. Not all roles are needed all dates.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audition," a senior thesis film for Quinnipiac University. Synopsis: Stellan, a struggling violinist on the verge of being evicted, lands an audition with a popular string quartet. However, their fourth musician has always been found murdered or has gone missing.
- Rehearses three times/week, evenings & weekends, for eight weeks. Performances run February 19-21, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "My Home, My Heart, My Ireland," a musical. Project description: "There's lots of fun and loads of heart as a group of American tourists mingles with the eccentric locals. The setting is a small Irish village pub and bed & breakfast. There are memorable characters with a special appearance ...
- Rehearses February 7-March 3, 2016. Production runs March 4-20, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, in Fort Worth, TX
Casting the musical, "Big Fish: 12 Chairs Version."
- Productions run at the Urbanite Theatre in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Sarasota, FL
Casting upcoming productions of "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, playwright; runs Jan. 19-March 13) and "The Drowning Girls" (Beth Graham, Charlie Tomlinson, & Daniel Vlaskalic, book; runs March 29-May 22).
- Shows February 26-28 & March 3-6, 2016, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Bleacher Bums," a play. Project description: "In the bleachers at Chicago's Wrigley Field, die hard Cub fans root for their team. As the game proceeds they bet among themselves, go out for beers, try to pick up a bathing beauty and occasionally watch the game."
- Rehearsals will Begin January 11th, 2016 and run through February 11th, 2016. Rehearsals will be held weeknights and weekend days. Performances run Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons February 12th - March 6th, 2016. All rehearsals and performances will be held at Center Stage Theater ,8463 Sierra Ave, Fontana Ca 92335 Visit www.centerstagefontana.com or call 909-429-7469 ext 0
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Fontana, CA
Center Stage Theater Fontana is casting all roles for MEMPHIS the musical. Inspired by the legendary DJ Dewey Phillips and set against a rock-and-roll score, Memphis follows a 1950s disc jockey who plays African-American music for his white listeners, and soon he begins to fall for a talented black singer.
- Rehearses weeknights TBD based on conflicts and availability at St. Charles Church in the Cultural in Arlington, VA; runs March 10, 11, 12, 13 17, 18,19 at the Kaufman Theatre in the Lee Center, 1108 Jefferson St. in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Arlington, VA
Casting a patriotic family musical, "Catch a Dream," which honors the legacy of service of the men and women of "The Greatest (WWII) Generation." It follows one man’s journey through love, war, and the fight to catch the American dream.
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2016; shoots in the spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "She Don't Fade," a short story that explores how it feels to be an artist who's criticized, a lover who's rejected, an ignored step child who’s exploited by her own country, and a slave to the social and political construct of beauty. Director states: "'She Don't Fade' is a ...
- Performances run February 19–March 12, 2016 in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 10 in Magna, UT
Casting the classic Broadway musical, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Project description: “A musical comedy about Pseudolus, a crafty slave who struggles to win the hand of a beautiful courtesan for his young master, Hero, in exchange for freedom. The plot twists and turns with ...
- Production starts Jan. 18 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 10, in Houston, TX
Casting "Privileged," a drama series pilot about a woman whose life is completely made up. How long can she live this life of privilege based on lies. She sees opportunity in her situation and will keep the facade going as long as she can. She is the right color but ...