- Shoots mid-November in Los Angeles, CA and Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 2, 4 in Hollywood, CA and Oct 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in ABQ, NM
Casting "The Matadors," a feature film.
- Staged reading Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Connections," an original pop/rock musical which will conduct a staged reading.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3 in North Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Beauty Shop," a 25-year anniversary play to be filmed for a reality show.
- Events are ongoing in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking model staff for various events. Company states: "Red Carpet Event Staff models aren’t just pretty faces; they have the skill set and personalities that will make any event a success. From the runway to formal service, they maintain the highest level of professionalism and will always leave a lasting ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 11-22 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," an exploration of Shakespeare's classic utilizing diverse multi-media, live action video, live music, a full film-like score, dance as a form of primal expression, and live-action theater. Will take place in a post-apocalyptic world, delving into feelings of sexuality, lust and desire - and the roots ...
- Rehearses and runs Feb. 11, 2015-Apr. 4, 2015 (six-day rehearsal week; five-day performance week). Rehearses in San Francisco, CA; performs at at the Monroe Forum at the El Portal Theatre, North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Thieves." Synopsis: "Thieves" is a dysfunctional family drama that takes place in East Texas around the impending wedding of Lottie and Holly.
- Shoots between Oct. 25-Dec. 1 (four days of principal photography and one pickup day) in the Eagle Rock/Highland Park, CA area.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Yellow," a student film for Occidental College about a middle-aged novelist who suffers a psychotic breakdown after the loss of his daughter and tries to cope with it years later through his writing and confrontations with the ghosts of his past.
- Rehearses Oct. 2-Nov. 7 three times/wk. based on actors' availability; shoots Nov. 8 & 9 in NYC. Note: Rehearsals will likely take place during some (not all) of the following times: Mon. (7-10 p.m.), Tues. (anytime), Fri. (3-8 p.m.), Sat. (2-8 p.m.), and Sun. (11 a.m.-6 p.m.).
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "I Lost Me in it," a short student film for NYU about identity. Synopsis: "When Nina moves to New York City, a city she has loved from afar, she hopes to find herself. Instead, she finds only pain and masks."
- Table read will take place Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in New York, NY
Casting call is for a live rehearsal/performance of a scene from "American Beauty" in front of a room full of young directors. Companys states: "We will be working on the scene, live so everyone can see how a student director and actors work. We will record the final performance."
- Shoot begins Oct. 10 for 2-3 weeks in FL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting "Dishes (working title)" a short film in which a manipulative mother struggles with addiction and must make a drastic change in her lifestyle before she loses all that she has left.
- Video shoot Oct. 11 & 12 in L.A.; runs Oct. 17 & 18 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The 30th Annual Anna Bolena von Peters Greater Orange County Area Aria Pageant." Synopsis: Five female opera singers compete in a beauty pageant in hopes of furthering their singing careers.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2014; opens April 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking very strong singers (two octave range minimum) who are also very strong actors for "Doctor Zhivago." Synopsis: Boris Pasternak's epic novel of love and passion, set against the turmoil of the Russian Revolution, is a celebrated modern classic, and David Lean's film transformation was one of the great Hollywood ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 7, in New York, NY
Casting Equity Ensemble Singers for possible replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder," with book & lyrics by Robert L. Freedman, and music & lyrics by Steven Lutvak.
- Shoots Oct. 25 & 26 at NYU Kimmel Center, 60 Washington Square South, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Night Moves," an NYU short film. Synopsis: "Night Moves" parodies the disconnect of human connection online versus in person. An ensemble of quick-witted Gen Y weirdos explore the sexual webisphere and its inherent creepiness. Predatory Laura happens upon an unassuming Derek online and a (seemingly) sexy interaction ensues. At ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for possible principal replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder," with book & lyrics by Robert L. Freedman, and music & lyrics by Steven Lutvak.
- Rehearses at the end of the October 2014, shoots throughout November. All locations are in the LA area
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 in Burbank, CA
Logline: After her self-destructive lifestyle nearly kills her, tormented young Anne learns to open up and let go of her traumatic past through a new found passion for boxing. Based on the true story of a child abuse victim trying to get her life back on track. Great team looking ...