- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015. Previews begin Feb. 5; runs March 2-April 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Mystery Of Love And Sex."
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., Fri., and some weekends; runs Aug. 20-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's on 46th St. in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY and Jul 25 in NY, NY
Casting "Code of Silence," a play inspired by the infamous case that happened in 1997 in NYC, in which a NYC police officer was indicted for placing a teenage boy in an illegal choke hold when the boy's football bounced off of a patrol car.
- Rehearses and shoots August 2014 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Garlic," a student film for UCLA. Synopsis: A modern-day love story about a young woman with an old soul and a unique history who finds unexpected love in a man with unusual interests. But, will who she really is cause her to ruin it all?
- Shoots Aug. 1-3 (approx.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "MyLab Fairytale," a brand film that tells the story of a prince who wakes a princess from her sleeping curse. Director states: "She wakes up to find her true love but also realizes she doesn't know him and she doesn't know how many others could have taken advantage of ...
- Shooting August 29-31, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent web series "The Plug." Projected description: "A gang known as R.A.C.E have been living the fast lifestyle, top of the food chain in their hood. When they get introduced to the big leagues they find out quickly how you can go from big fish to goldfish."
- Shoots up to five days in September or early October in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Shallows" a short film about a middle aged woman on an adventure who faces an abrupt ending to her party days.
- Rehearses July 28; shoots Aug. 1-3 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Tainted" a short film. Producer states: "We all have compulsions."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29. First performance Oct. 31; runs Nov. 16, 2014-Jan. 25, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The River."
- "Elf": Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; tours U.S.A. Nov. 10, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015. "Beauty": Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; tours throughout U.S.A. and internationally and closes TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 28, in Arlington, VA
NETworks is pleased to announce auditions for their 2014-2015 national tour of "Elf, The Musical," and the national and international tours of Disney’s "Beauty and the Beast." Seeking to cast these two companies as ethnically diverse as possible. All ethnicites are encouraged to audition.
- Rehearses and performs August-September 2014 in SoCal. Note: As the show centers around both the performances and preparation for the actress stand-up comedy careers, the schedule will be flexible.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Funny Girls," a new online reality series. Producer states: "I've worked as a professional stand-up comedian in L.A. for over 20 years. Using my stage, writing, directing, and producing experience, I'll take four-six girls and help them become professional stand-up comedians."
- "A or B?" begins rehearsals Sepr. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 17. "Class" begins rehearsals Feb. 17; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 19 2015 (dark on Easter Apr. 5, 2015), with a possibility to extend in Burbank.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Burbank, CA
Casting a world-premiere comedy "A or B?" by Ken Levine, in which sparks start flying when Abby and Ben meet during a job interview for a high-profile marketing job. But are they destined to become lovers or co-workers, or is it possible to be both? It's two romantic comedies in ...
- Tour is currently running and closing date is TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Casting the international and national tours of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jul 31, in New York, NY
Seeking strong singers who move well, men and women, for possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Beautiful, The Carole King Musical." Extremely interested in actors of all ethnicities.
- Prep dates will be August 1-3. Show dates will be August 4 & 5, morning to late afternoon, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for a Paul Mitchell "The Gathering" beauty/fashion/hair show. The amount of color and styling is done is determined between models & artists.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 1, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers who sing extremely well to play various chorus parts, including The Drifters, in "Beautiful, The Carole King Musical." All characters are African-American.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors who sing for possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Beautiful, The Carole King Musical."
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11; performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Aug 4, Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Shoots Aug. 11 at the Santa Monica Beach and the Santa Monica Museum of Art in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a PSA for the Santa Monica Museum of Art.
- Rehearsal begin the week of Aug. 18; some small music rehearsal may happen before; all rehearsals are in the evening at White Plains PAC, located 30 min. outside NYC via Metro North; runs Sept. 19-21 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY and Aug 5 in White Plains, NY
Casting the New York regional premiere of "Dogfight." Producer states: "The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James and the Giant Peach,' 'A Christmas Story') and Peter Duchan was praised by countless critics and nominated for nearly every award available including winning the Lucille Lortel Award for ...