- Rehearses Jan. 9-23, 2015; opens Jan. 24 and runs through April (two shows every Sat., 11 a.m. & 1 p.m.) at 13 Street Rep, 50 W. 13th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in NY, NY
Casting "Rapunzarella White: A Fairly Fractured Fairy Tale." Synopsis: Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Snow White are triplets stolen by an angry witch. Each princess is catapulted into her own fairy tale, awaiting rescue by her own personal (bumbling) Prince Charming.
- In class rehearsals Jan. 6 ("500 Days of Summer") and the Jan. 13 ("The Scent of a Woman") in L.A. Note: Rehearsals and filming will take place within those 2 weeks
- Auditions: Dec 20 in Burbank, CA
Casting short scenes shot for a directing class exercise at New York Film Academy. Production personnel state: "Our objective is to work with actors to create and capture performances. One scene is taken from '500 Days of Summer,' the other, from 'The Scent of a Woman.' These performances will be ...
- Rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Performances run February 13-28, 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Auditions: Dec 20 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Beauty of the Father," written by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Men and women discover what they are willing to sacrifice in the name of love. A young woman reunites with her artist father in the south of Spain, both falling in love with the same exciting young man. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21 in NYC; runs Apr. 8 in Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Duck Commander," a family musical.
- Rehearsals begin March 10th, 2015; runs Apr. 10-26, 2015 at the Welk Resort Stage in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, in Vista, CA
Casting "The 39 Steps."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Mar. 14-22, 2015 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Hair," a joyous celebration of youth and a poignant journey through a tumultuous 1960s America. This exuberant musical about a group of politically active, long-haired hippies searching for truth, peace, and love in a Vietnam War era America has struck a resonant chord with audiences of all ages. "Hair" ...
- Shoots in late January-early February in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an untitled feature film. Synopsis: Cal, a young man dealing with repressed homosexual tendencies, finds himself in the red-light district after a drunken night with his friend. There he becomes enamored with one of the girls and is swept away in an odyssey of illusion and desire. Cal, unaccustomed ...
- Runs Mar. 16– June 21 at the John Golden Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting understudies for "Skylight" by David Hare, starring Bill Nighy, Carey Mulligan, and Matthew Beard.
- Rehearses in late April 2015 in Skagway, AK; contracts run late April-September.
- Auditions: Jan 8, in New York, NY
Casting "The Days of '98 Show With Soapy Smith." Synopsis: An Alaskan tradition since 1923, this colorful vaudevillian musical has entertained audiences with the tale of Jefferson Randolph "Soapy" Smith, Alaska’s most notorious outlaw. "The Days of ’98 Show" features turn-of-the-century tunes, original music, gold rush humor, and the can-can. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 17 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Albany, NY
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6, 2015; runs Apr. 23-June 7, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "All Shook Up," inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley, with book by Joe Dipietro.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs Apr. 23-Jun. 7, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 13 in New York, NY
Seeking "All Shook Up," a musical inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 14, in New York, NY
Casting "The Phantom of the Opera." Seeking male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos, and contraltos) and to understudy principals in the currently-running Broadway production.
- Rehearsals begin mid-February (Tues. & Thurs. eves.); performs first three weekends in May 2015 (Sat. at 7 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Center Stage Performing Arts, 7200 W. Camino Real, #330, Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Spring Awakening: The Musical." Synopsis: It’s Germany, 1891. The beautiful young Wendla explores her body and asks her mother where babies come from. Elsewhere, the brilliant and fearless young Melchior defends his buddy Moritz--a boy so traumatized by puberty he can’t concentrate on anything. One afternoon in the woods, ...