- Rehearsal begins Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 19, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Denver, CO
Casting "One Night in Miami," a play. Synopsis: February 25, 1964 marked a great day for boxing fans. It was the day heavyweight champion Sonny Liston was supposed to put an end to the brash braggadocio of his loudmouth, 22 year old opponent, Cassius Clay. Instead, Clay would shock the ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Nov. 7-23 in Bloomington, IN.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Streetcar Named Desire," a play.
- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- "On the Waterfront" rehearsals begin immediately; runs Oct. 11 & 12 (1 p.m.) and Oct. 18 & 19, 7:30 (p.m.) in Fort Lee, NJ. "Infernal Kingdom" rehearses Oct. 5-18 (six rehearsals); runs Oct. 19 (one show, 1 p.m.) at Hoboken City Hall, 94 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ. This show is a tour-guide type of show, with scenes taking place at different locations with a graveyard in Jersey City.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "On the Waterfront" and "Shakespeare Halloween," two separate productions. Seeking one male actor for the stage adaptation of the classic film "On the Waterfront." The second production is a Halloween-themed Shakespeare production called "The Infernal Kingdom," which is a mash-up of several famous characters in hell.
- Shoots late October in the NYC area (each scene shoots one day).
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting an international public service announcement about giving charity. Casting director states: "We are a group of film students based in New York that was honored to receive the opportunity to shoot this PSA. The PSA will be featured at festivals around the world, online, and on TV. We are ...
- Rehearses Wed. & Sat. afternoons; performs Oct. 30 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in Baltimore, MD
Casting plus sized female actors for the premiere of "The Big Girl Chronicles." Casting personnel state: "This monologue driven show is centered around six plus sized women who are part of a weekly support show. We are looking for confident people who can learn lines quickly." Seeking women size 14 ...
- Shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 22, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Cello Teacher," a New York Film Academy student film. Synopsis: Helena, a Jewish girl, struggles to survive in a Nazi concentration camp by playing the cello for a mysterious Nazi commander. Helena and other Jewish women are forced to have music competitions for the pleasures of the Nazi ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29th - Nov. 6th. Weekday rehearsals 6:00-10:00pm. Weekend rehearsals TBD. Show performances: Friday, November 7 @ 8:00, Saturday, November 8 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 9 @ 2:00. Friday November 14 @ 8:00, Saturday November 15 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 16 @ 2:00. 8 Shows total Rehearsals at RWHC Studios @ 2005 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights) Rehearsals & Performances at Little CASA Theater 2009 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights)
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start." Synopsis: "Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. Rosario’s mother ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 6 (6-10 p.m. weekdays; weekends TBD) at RWHC Studios, 2005 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights); runs Nov. 7 (8 p.m.), Nov. 8 (4 & 8 p.m.), Nov. 9 (2 p.m.), Nov. 14 (8 p.m.), Nov. 15 (4 & 8 p.m.), & Nov. 16 (2 p.m.), eight shows total at Little CASA Theater, 2009 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights).
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start," a play. Synopsis: Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite, loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez, who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2, 2015; press opening Apr. 2; runs through May 9 with a possible two-week extension, in Berwyn, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Graveyard of Empires."
- Rehearses Oct. 6-10; runs Oct. 11-19 in NYC (no shows on Oct. 13 or 14).
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting this musical adaptation of the 1987 Tom Hanks film of the same name, "Big." Part of the "Musicals in Mufti" series. Synopsis: "Big, The Musical" tells the story of a 13-year-old boy who makes a wish to be “big." The production opened on Broadway in 1996 and was subsequently ...
- Shoots Nov. 6-9 in Orange, Anaheim, and Yorba Linda, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 24 in Orange, CA
Casting "Though You Slay Me." Synopsis: When their teenage son gets into a life threatening car crash, a pastor and his wife must decide whether to keep him on life support and hope for a miracle or pull the plug and donate his organs. They will risk their reputation in ...
- Ongoing position consists of selling and coordinating national workshops. Company is based in NYC, but is seeking talent in North Carolina as well as Skype positions around the country.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Durham, NC
Seeking salespeople to sell acting workshops that create therapeutic, slice-of-life mini-plays. Creator states: "These workshops will be marketed to corporations, human resources departments, and high-end potential participants." Creator states: "Are you interested in a commission-based sales position that will lead to a permanent, paid, full-time position in the global acting ...
- Rehearsal begins May 19, 2015; runs June 6-21, 2015 with matinees and evening shows at Boston University.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Watertown, MA
Casting "Scenes from an Adultery," a play.
- Shooting October 4-25, in Dallas and Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the web series "A Twist of Faith." Project description: "A community in Dallas discovers the horror that a church of the occult has moved into their Christian community."
- Currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Newark, NJ
Casting children for "The Lion King." Children of all backgrounds encouraged to attend. No performance experience necessary.
- Rehearsals will be a few days before the event; the staged reading will be presented Oct. 28 at Central Square Theater in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Malden, MA
GREATER BOSTON LOCALS ONLY. Casting a staged reading of the screenplay "In Search of Our Father, Sylvester Stallone," written by Santa Sierra, the winner of Women in Film and Video New England's 11th annual screenplay competition. This is a one-night-only special event.
- Shoots Nov. 21-23 in and around NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Family in Tentura," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: "Tentura, a fictional country, has cast away all its citizens who can't use numbers to the Island. While the people of the Island do not have the same wealth and technology as the people of Tentura, they are united and ...
- Rehearses and shoots Nov. 2014 in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Turlock, CA and Sep 27 in Merced, CA
Casting "The Codex." Synopsis: "What would you do if you had the power to make all your dreams come true and with that power could seek the sweet taste of vengeance on those who hurt you? What if that power was all in a book? All you had to do ...
- Pilot shoots early-2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Social 7," a Philadelphia based web series surrounding the inner workings of a mental health care unit.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...