- Shoots June 1-3, 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Kissing the Dog," a student film for Columbia University. Synopsis: A young thief is confronted with a moral dilemma when he finds a massive amount of child pornography on the laptop he has just stolen. Producer states: "In terms of production, actors will never be around any suggestive or ...
- Rehearses April and May 2015. Shoots May 17-25 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
EMERGENCY CASTING for a lead character on "The Loft," an upcoming television pilot about a group of eccentric creatives living in an illegal loft in DUMBO. Our actress for Jane (one of the four main leads) has had to part ways with our production. We will be shooting the pilot ...
- Rehearses evenings and weekends for about five weeks prior to opening night. Performances run four weeks for plays, and five weeks for musicals. Rehearsals and productions run August-May 2016, at ArtsWest in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Seattle, WA
ArtsWest is casting its 2015-16 season, including "Green Day’s American Idiot," "My Mañana Comes," "Really Really," "Violet," and "Death of a Salesman."
- Shoots the second week of May in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "I Lived With a Stripper," a short film about a stripper who loses everything she thinks is important. A new person comes to her life by subletting her apartment. He is a conservative and when he realizes that she is a stripper, the relationship changes. Her lifestyle puts her ...
- Shoots May 23 & 24 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 2 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting “Smarty Pants News,” a playful news show co-anchored by high school students--crafty, NASA-obsessed Sofia Sal and goofy, animal and biology-loving Doug Dingo--to report on the news you didn’t know you wanted to hear. Director of Education states: "We prefer to work with actors who can continue to work on ...
- Rehearses throughout May; shoots May 20 at Santa Monica College Airport Arts Campus, 2800 Airport Ave., Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking actors to interpret leading roles in a scene from the Oscar-nominated film "Y tu mamá también" (Mexico, 2001) for a student project. Filmmaker states: "A group of emerging filmakers from Santa Monica College's state-of-the-art film program will re-create a single scene out of the film. The finished product will ...
- Productions are ongoing on Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "We Will Rock You" and "The Gift." Company states: "The spectacular Olivier Award-winning musical phenomenon "We Will Rock You" rocked over 6.5 million people in a record-breaking 12 years at London’s Dominion Theatre. Written by legendary comedian and author Ben Elton and with a score of killer Queen tunes ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (for Dorothy/Toto only), Oct. 26 (principals), and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY and Apr 28 in New York City, NY
Casting the Non-Equity National tour of "The Wizard of Oz" with music by Harold Arlen, lyrics by E. Y. Harburg, additional music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, additional lyrics by Tim Rice, and book by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Jeremy Sams.
- Rehearses in May and shoots in June in Tarzana, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 30 in Tarzana, CA
Casting "See You Again," a short student film. Synopsis: A little boy embarks on an adventure to see his widowed grandfather get a second chance at love before it's too late.
- Open Calls: April 26-28. Casting Begins: May, 2015 Campaign Begins: June, 2015
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, in New York, NY
We are building an app that will help thousands of women just like you make better choices in her beauty. We are scientists and computer nerds from Silicon Valley and NYC. We need your help! Kokko is seeking women to participate in a skin tone study in the NoMad area ...
- Production runs June 12-28, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Twelve Angry Men." Project description: "A dissenting juror in a murder trial slowly manages to convince the others that the case is not as obviously clear as it seemed in court."
- Rehearsals begin five-six weeks before opening of each show; performances begin in June and run through Oct. (Sat. & Sun.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting Theatre-Hikes' 2015 season of shows. Season includes: "The Man in the Iron Mask" (runs June 27-July 26); "Clue, The Musical" (runs July 18-Aug. 30); "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)" (runs Aug. 8-Oct. 4); and "War of the Worlds: Chicago" (runs Oct. 4-31; Sat., Sun., Columbus Day, and ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs June 18-July 12 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; and Sun., 2 p.m., and June 27, 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Next to Normal," a Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning musical and emotional powerhouse about a family trying to care for each other and survive with their spirit intact, while dealing with the pain that cripples their family at its core. The story concerns a mother, Diana, a suburban housewife ...
- Rehearsals TBD based on actor availability; performs May 7 (8:30 a.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a short scene to be performed in front of a class of prospective directors at Los Angeles City College. Director states: "This project will not be made into an actual film. The auditions and performance will be recorded and you will be mailed a copy." Synopsis: A pizza delivery ...
- Rehearsals begin in late August with a script workshop in May, dates and times TBD after casting. Performances to begin in October, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bosons," a play. Project description: "In the face of loss, can we still marvel at our place among the stars or must we concede we're little more than fertilizer?Two undergrads, Lucy and Karl, journey through the worlds of Star Trek, physics and family history, on a quest to find ...
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs last week of July/first week of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Almost Happy," a play. Synopsis: Aaron is dating Naomi, but he's madly in love with his roommate and best friend Tess, who happens to be a lesbian (sort of). The lines between friendship and romance, sex and love, love and hate, blur as all three fight to be happy ...
- Possible read-through the last week of May. Rehearses evenings & weekends (no rehearsal July 4). Performances run July 10-August 2, at City Lit Theater in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bard Fiction," a play. Project description: "Honor. Betrayal. Foot rubs. Shakespeare and Tarantino collide once again as Commedia Beauregard brings this Elizabethan retelling of 'Pulp Fiction' back to Chicago. Performed in verse. 'Bard Fiction' follows the seedy characters of Tarantino's opus, now part of London's underworld, in seemingly disparate ...
- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. for leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Carousel."
- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. For leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Carousel," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs through Dec. 27 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "A Wonderful Life," a musical with book by Harvey Fierstein and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Huntington Theatre Co. Season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Peter DuBois, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "A Confederacy of Dunces" (Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation; John Kennedy Toole, author; David Esbjornson, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. ...
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Rehearses May 2-June 4; performance date is TBD at The Ruby @ The Complex as part of The Hollywood Fringe Festival in Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a 30-minute comedic one act, multimedia film & stage piece, "Helmet Heart," about Addie who gets dumped by her husband Nick who asks for the wedding ring back as it's a family heirloom. In protest, Addie swallows the ring, causing her to choke and blackout. While in her blackout, ...
- Intensive Workshop May 6 & 13 (7-10 p.m.); rehearses Amy 20-July 8 (Wed., 7-10 p.m.); performs July 10-Aug. 15 (Fri. & Sat., 8:30 p.m.) at Pendulum Space, 1803 W. Byron St., Suite 216, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fugue," a complex show that captures the elements of a musical fugue through four simultaneous improvised scenes that explore similar themes. The show consists of eight actors onstage for the full 45-minute show, performing four separate scenes in four different spaces. While they physically overlap onstage, they thematically overlap ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" a new play by Simon Stephens based on the novel by Mark Haddon. The Play is set in the present in Swindon, England and London.