- Shoots Jan. 13-17 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Dec 12, 13, 17, 18, 20, Jan 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a national commercial for Lowe's.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing as possible future replacements in "Chicago," with music by John Kander, lyrics by Fred Ebb, and book by Fred Ebb and Bob Fosse.
- Tech rehearsal will be held Jan. 11, 1:30-2 p.m.; dress rehearsal will be held Jan. 13, 6-8:30 p.m. Runs Jan. 14-18 at 6:30 p.m. as part of the Manhattan Repertory Theater's one-act play festival competition.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Jimmy and Dave," a 10-minute one-act play. Synopsis: "Jimmy and Dave" is the story of two brothers being raised by an overbearing father, and the stash of photographs that sheds light on their family's dark past.
- "Devil Land" to open mid-March 2014. R.A.W reading series to begin in Summer 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the play "Devil Land," by Desi Moreno-Penson, and R.A.W. (Real. Aggressive. Writing.), the staged reading series.
- Rehearses in January and February; runs as part of the Oberon New Works series beginning Mar. 24 with additional workshop performances in July 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 14, in Cambridge, MA
Casting "Sexyback: Or What You Will," a reinvention of Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night," set to the music of early 2000’s boy-bands from Touch Performance Art (resident artists of the American Repertory Theater’s Oberon and creators of AcousticaElectronica).
- Rehearses begin December 2013 in Burbank; shoot date is TBD in SoCal.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a pilot for an untitled web series, which explores themes of split cultural identity and how some are effected by "being born a flamingo but raised a swan." Producer states: "Wayne, the main character, was born an Indian but raised as in the Bible Belt. Tyrone is a very ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2014; special event and publicity performances throughout 2014; production opens Spring 2015. All rehearsals and performances will take place in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The [untitled] Lumineers Project," a full-length dance theater production set to the Lumineers' self-titled debut album. Producer states: "[The piece] will include a full script, dance, and added elements of mixed media/film. The story follows a young man in the 1950s through his complex relationships and the struggles he ...
- Performances are held in NYC. Must commit to 3 hour rehearsals a week until we can play effortlessly on stage , be available for a few days for music video filming, press photoshoots, vocal recording in studio, and pitching in with duties such as calling radio stations/ following up , street team, actively networking with other bands/ artists for opening act opportunities etc.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in New York City, NY
Seeking a female guitarist for The Supergirls, an all-female band. Age 21 to 34 - cool, smart , easy to work with and open to wardrobe/ makeup - if you have original songs you want to play live that's cool too.
- Rehearsals begin in mid-January 2014; runs weekends, March 21-April 12, 2014. Note: Additional Thursday performances or weekend matinees may be added.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 17 in Glen Ellyn, IL
Casting the play "Superior Donuts," by Tracy Letts. Project description: "Arthur, a 1960s holdover, operates a rundown donut shop in Chicago's Uptown, while Franco, a young, African-American assistant, writes his own great American novel. They build an unlikely relationship despite butting heads. Franco is eager to add healthy foods, music ...
- Performances run March 7-23, 2014 in Rockville, MD.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in Rockville, MD
Casting Marsha Norman's Tony Award winning drama, "'Night Mother." Project Description: "A mother and daughter live in a rural house. One evening, the daughter calmly declares her intention to kill herself. What follows is a painfully honest portrait of a woman who died a long time ago, and a mother ...
- Shoots Jan. 16-18, 2014 in Park Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Park Forest, IL
Casting and seeking crew for a 15-minute short, "Chain Reaction," in which two teenage boys fight for life on the streets find themselves on the wrong end of a gun afterlife forces them to grow up faster than they should.
- One-day rehearsal TBA; shoots the first weekend in Jan. in and around Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Houston, TX
Casting "Interfector," an independent HD short film. Synopsis: Two brothers find themselves on the run and are forced to deal with devastating circumstances beyond their control.
- Nine month contracts begin March 2014 and run nine months aboard the ships sailing to Spain, Greece, Italy, Vancouver, and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in New York City, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder.
- Various contracts start between Jan.-April 2014 and end between Aug.-Nov. 2014. Itineraries include cruises to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, and more. Ports include Miami, Tampa, NYC, New Orleans, Boston, Europe, and more.
- Auditions: Dec 16, Jan 6 in New York, NY
Casting Norwegian Cruise Line's 2014 season. Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list productions with amazing directors like Rachelle Rak, Patti Wilcox, and Tiger Martina, with competitive salaries and professional working environments ...
- Nine-month contracts begin in March 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, in New York, NY
Disney Cruise Line is seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on the luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder sailing on voyages to locations including Spain, Greece, Italy, and the Caribbean. Repertory casting for four musical theatre style shows.
- Rehearsals begin between Jan. 6-12; runs Mar. 1-April 6, 2014 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 19, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Shrek The Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek", and William Steig's 1990 book "Shrek!"
- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Avenue Q." Personnel states: ""Avenue Q" was the winner of the 2004 Tony awards for Best Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score. It is a musical focusing on a group of unique 20 somethings making their way in the big city, seeking their purpose in life, who find ...
- Competition begins January 2014, Thursdays, 9 p.m. at the Underground Theatre on the Upper West Side.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the third season of "So You Think You Can Belt!" - a 10-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways ...
- Rehearses Jan. 11-12 & 18-19; shoots Feb. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21, 22 in New York City, NY
Casting “Liberal,” a pilot for a television sitcom centered around two best friends. Howard and Jayne are sophomores at a small top 5 Liberal Arts college, right outside of New Haven who are living with an assorted group of freshmen with unique personalities and colorful interests. In helping these freshmen ...
- Performs Jan. 6-June 17, 2014 in NYC and on tour to Europe.
- Auditions: Jan 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the remainder of The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus's 2013-14 season. Producer states: "Whatever your skills, all we ask is that you embrace singing in all styles. We guarantee you’ll find people in the Chorus who share your interests and voices in the Chorus with whom ...
- Rehearsals and production dates TBD in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Portland, OR and Jan 18 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 1 in Salt Lake City, UT and Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting versatile dancers for Northwest Dance Project's 2014-2015 company positions. Project description: "Launch:9 serves as the audition process for Northwest Dance Project, who Northwest Dance Project conducts an innovative project offering top dancers 19+ years old valuable opportunities to study and work with world-class directors, choreographers, mentors, and dance coaches ...
- Rehearses January, 2014; performs Feb. 23 & March 2, 2014 at 4 p.m. at La Roue Elayne at Cobbs Mill Inn in Weston, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 6 in Weston, CT
Casting the staged reading/musical of "Magazine," by Duncan Christy.