- Rehearses and runs Nov. 9-Dec. 22 in Huntington, IN.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting all roles for Different Stages' production of "Les Miserables." Different Stages is the resident company of The New Huntington Theater, an award-winning, newly-renovated, arena-style performance venue seating 300.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 10-Mar. 1 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Seeking strong/singer/actor/musicians for "Ring of Fire." All must be highly proficient musicians with an understanding of country/rock music. All must be excellent singers with a wide range that can handle powerful solos and intricate harmonies with rhythmical precision. All should be able to move well and handle choreography with ease. ...
- Rehearsals TBD in Culver City, CA; runs mid-November on the West Side of L.A. and in Hermosa Beach, CA. Commitment ends the week prior to Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Culver City, CA
Casting "The Real High School Musical." Synopsis: This musical is set in the contemporary, urban Music & Media Arts Pilot High School, a k a MMAPS. The cast of five--three female actors and two male actors--sing live and may play instruments live to the prerecorded instrumental score of this days-in-the-lives ...
- Shoots Nov. 15-16 at Loyola Marymount University and Dec. 1-3 at Vasquez Rocks Park in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Spread" a student film for Loyola Marymount University about two dysfunctional adult brothers who, at their dead mother’s request, hike to a rock to spread her ashes… while on drugs.
- Shoots Oct. 18-19 and Oct. 25-26 in NY.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "After School," a student film in which a middle school girl is harassed by an older boy on her way home from school but decides to stalk after him and enact revenge, learning something surprising and poignant about him.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 (Mon. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.: Oct. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, Nov. 3, 6, 10, & 13); tech Nov. 17-20 (6-11 p.m.); runs Nov. 14 & 15 and Dec. 5 & 6 (all performances at 7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "reLIEing on Family," a play. Synopsis: In the fall of 2006, the youngest member of the Johnson family is getting married in four days and the family comes together to prepare for the nuptials. This will mark the first time that the family of five has been under the ...
- Rehearses and shoots fall 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Thanks for the Advice," an Occidental College student film. Synopsis: When Max falls victim to a breakup, he finds the biggest person with whom he has conflict is his own subconscious.
- Table read will take place Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in New York, NY
Casting call is for a live rehearsal/performance of a scene from "American Beauty" in front of a room full of young directors. Companys states: "We will be working on the scene, live so everyone can see how a student director and actors work. We will record the final performance."
- Performances run December 31, 2014-January 17, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical based on the 1998 film of the same name. Project description: "Jersey’s favorite wedding singer is the life of the party until his fiancé, Linda, leaves him at the altar. Shot through the heart, Robbie makes every wedding as disastrous as his own. When ...
- Shoot begins Oct. 10 for 2-3 weeks in FL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting "Dishes (working title)" a short film in which a manipulative mother struggles with addiction and must make a drastic change in her lifestyle before she loses all that she has left.
- Rehearsals begin February 22, 2015. Show runs through June 7, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lady Windermere's Fan," a play. Project description: "Mrs Erlynne, the mother of Lady Windermere - her daughter does not know about her - wants to be introduced in society, so that she can marry Lord Augustus Lorton. Lord Windermere, who helped her with a cheque, invites her to his ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 17 (Fri.-Sun.); runs Dec. 5-21 at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts (Fri.-Sun.), Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting “Gift of the Magi: The Musical," a world-premiere musical based on the beloved classic short story by O. Henry about a young couple in New York City circa 1905 struggling to scrape together enough money to buy each other a Christmas gift. Through a series of ironic events, they ...
- Shoots in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Showcase," a reality TV show about actors who go on casting calls and never get the part or wish to be part of a reality show.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5 (two to three rehearsals/wk.) in Newark, NJ; dress rehearsal Nov. 8 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.; dress rehearsal Nov. 15 (12-3 p.m.); runs Nov. 16 (3 p.m.) & Nov. 22 (9 p.m.), with a possible additional show on a weeknight prior to closing. Tech/dress and performances are at Manhattan Repertory Theatre, 303 W. 42nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Newark, NJ
Casting "DayMares and NightDreams," a play. Synopsis: A surreal tale about X and her Shadows told through monologue and verse, song and dance, movement and sound, unfurling the inner workings of a trouble soul through the lens of our protagonist and three alternate aspects of her character. The Shadows offer ...