- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Pearl," by CB Murray.
- Rehearses July 20-31 (daytime; approx. 30 hrs./wk.) at 151 Bank St.; brush-up rehearsals/tech the wk. of Aug. 10; tech TBD as scheduled by Fringe; runs Aug. 14-30 (exact dates TBD) as part of the NYC International Fringe Festival, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Paraphilia: Everyone Has a Sexual Disorder," a play for FringeNYC. Synopsis: "Paraphilia: Everyone Has a Sexual Disorder" is about a sex therapist named Margo. She just got her master's degree and is starting to practice. She struggles with her first three patients, while learning about life, her job, and ...
- Shoots June 22-30 in Savannah, GA.
- Auditions: May 28, 29, 30 in Savannah, GA
Casting Savannah-based talent for "Because I Can," a horror film. Synopsis: Two men from different walks of life meet one day, changing their lives forever - one not knowing that he is about to meet his impending demise.
- Rehearses June 2015; shoots late-July 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Baby Steps," an MFA Filmmaking Intermidiate Thesis, is a dramedy about loss and identity that follows the story of Maggie, a hyper-organized woman sheltered away in her work, who breaks from routine when she decides to follow instructions from an old journal after the death of an old friend. ...
- Rehearses June 1- July 23 in and around Fair Lawn, NJ; runs July 24-26 and July 31-Aug. 2 at The George Frey Center for Arts and Recreation 10-10 20th St, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410.
- Auditions: May 28 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Musical." Synopsis: The year is 2004 and there's a new tenant at Armadillo Acres and she's wreaking havoc all over Florida's most exclusive trailer park. When Pippi, the stripper on the run, comes between the daytime-TV-loving, agoraphobic Jeannie and her tollbooth collector husband, the ...
- Runs in L.A.
- Auditions: May 28 in LA, CA
Casting "We Have a Right to Live in Illusion," a live dance show.
- Shoots the last weekend of June-first wk. of July in South Philadelphia, University City, and Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Good Grief," a short film. Synopsis: "Good Grief" is a touching short film about a straight-laced, average good guy who learns to let go of a past relationship by stepping outside of his comfort zone and opening himself up to new possibilities. On a walk through the streets of ...
- Performance dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: May 29, 30, 31 in College Park, GA
Seeking talent, especially comedians for ATLShowTime Productions Inc. sketch comedy skits in the vein of "Saturday Night Live" and "In Living Color." Coordinator states: "We need a multi-cultural cast to help us execute these hilarious, over-the-top, and somewhat risky skits. Are you the sistah girl who can bring extra drama ...
- Shoots approx. June 5-19 (on weekends) in Chicago, IL. Note: It is required that actors be available (Fri.-Sun.) a significant amount of the time on these weekend shoots, as there's only a few days of possible shooting and therefore must make the most of our time each day.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Roses are Blue," a short film about a girl coming to terms with her past and the existential crisis of her free will. This will be a short film about three to five minutes long, about a woman who has just experienced a serious break up that she cannot ...
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...
- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.