- Rehearsals begin Aug. 7 in UK.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in North Hollywood, CA and Aug 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Thriller-Live," a concert created by longtime Michael Jackson associate Adrian Grant. The show celebrates the career of the world's greatest entertainer, Michael Jackson.
- Shoot dates are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 30, Aug 5 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for a mobile video content project. Company states: "This project is ideal for those looking to break into the world of social media talent—or anyone who loves being creative and doesn't mind being on camera. For this project, talent will be given a new, unreleased mobile video app ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 22, 23, and 29 in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Jul 30, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Zombie Joe's Underground Theatre Group's production of "The Oresteia (Abridged)," an original one-hour adaptation of the classic Greek trilogy by Aeschylus which explores the need for, roles, and consequences of justice, fate, and revenge in both ancient and modern society. Directed by Cyle Conley. The project will be a ...
- Shoots Aug. 11-12 in Westlake Village, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking new fitness/dance talent to be rock star instructors that either have their own programs or can follow a program created for them for Jumpcast Productions.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2016; runs Mar. 4-27 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "Fast Company," a play.
- Vocalist contract/travel to rehearsal begins Oct. 1; dancer contract begins Oct. 6 in Tampa, FL; vocalist rehearsals begin Oct. 2; dancer rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship Nov. 19; ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami; routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; contract ends Mar. 14, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Swing!", a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Performers on ship will also perform in "Legends in Concert"; "Wine Lovers"; and "Pure Variety". Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 31, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble singers for future replacements in the currently-running Latter Day Tour of "The Book of Mormon."
- Shoot is TBD in Tucson, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 8 in Tucson, AZ
Casting "Into the Canyon," a short film. Project description: “A short film about a woman who ventures across a desert wasteland to search for her husbands killers. This is a western film with a touch of fantasy."
- Parties run 1-4 hours in AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Scottsdale, AZ
Seeking performers to portray Disney princesses and characters for children's birthday parties and other events. CEO states: "If you are fun, can sing, read, enjoy spending time with kids ages 4-12 you will enjoy this job."
- Runs Sept. 25-Oct. 25 for Pumpkin Festival and Nov. 7-Jan. 3 for A Stone Mountain Christmas in GA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3 in Stone Mountain Park, GA
Seeking fall and Christmas singers, dancers, and stage technicians for Stone Mountain Park Entertainment, a division of Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation. Shows include comedy/parody "A Christmas Carol"; musical revue "Forever Christmas"; cabaret show "Holly Jolly Christmas"; and various children's shows. For more info, visit www.ARTstation.org/Visit.htm.
- Runs Oct. 1-31 (Thurs., 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 p.m.) at the Public House Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78" a new musical from the creators of “A Nightmare on Backstreet” and “Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.”
- Shoots fall 2015 into early 2016 in Paris, France.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in NY
Casting "The Saints of the Rue Scribe," a feature film inspired by a true story. Synopsis: Joseph and Marie Charpentier overcome severe calumny and violent persecution in 19th century Paris after wild jealousy and misunderstanding of charitable motives become weapons with which to assault their innocence, and those whom they ...