- Shoots mid-September (one and half days) in the Bay Area, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Upon Reflection," a short student film. Synopsis: This is the story of John and Jasmine, two lonely people with traumatic pasts living in the city who struggle to form intimate connections with members of the opposite sex. One day John and Jasmine meet by chance on a street corner. ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 20, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity male actors for roles of Jamison and Detective Hennesey in "The Cocoanuts."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8-25; performance scheduled Sept. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in NY
Casting a nonunion musical showcase, "Rip Van Winkle," based on the classic short story by Washington Irving.
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. (Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Sat. eves.) at Grace Lutheran Church and Hilltop House, Mendham, NJ; runs Nov. 13, 14, 15, 20, and 21 (seven shows total) in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Big the Musical." Seeking energetic, enthusiastic children (seven years old and up) and adults who can sing, dance, act, and/or who have special talents and skills (juggling, magic, gymnastics, tumbling, etc.). Synopsis: The wildly popular 1987 motion picture starring Tom Hanks bursts onto the stage in this high-energy, family-friendly ...
- Shoots Sept. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting a video for a growing social networking site in the Public Relations domain. The script will be filmed in English and in French, so all who submit must be fluent in both languages.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in New York City, NY
Casting future replacements in "The King & I," with book & lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II and music by Richard Rodgers. Based on "Anna and the King of Siam" by Margaret Landon.
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Shooting September 28-October 5, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Austin, TX
Casting an untitled independent short film. Project description: "A look at a few chapters of the life of Zach, a recently unemployed man traversing the landscape of a city, friends, family and a self that no longer seems familiar."
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...