- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8. Performances run Nov. 13–Dec. 12, (Thurs.-Sun.; no performance on Thanksgiving) in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round," a musical. Project description: "A musical retrospective of the work of Broadway’s longest-lived and most celebrated collaboration: Kander & Ebb."
- Auditions are SUNDAY AUGUST 30TH from 5 PM to 9 PM. The shoot will begin DURING and immediately AFTER the casting and then commence one week after.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grimlock's Gauntlet," a feature film. Synopsis: Morris Grimlock was the the premiere multi-platinum English rockstar who disappeared at the height of his career. Now, he is back, (like a fish out of water) and he just wants to play rock and roll. He does not get the usual rock ...
- Performances run October 30-November 14, in Batavia, IL. Note: "The rehearsal schedule will be determined by the director and is subject to the availability of the confirmed cast and crew."
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Batavia, IL
Casting "The Butler Did It," a play. Project description: "Trying to rehearse a show where all of the characters are named Butler is difficult enough. But when the director decides to experiment by staging the 'death' of an actress, the line between fact and fiction becomes blurred in this hilarious ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (day times); tech period Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-30 (Sat. & Sun., 3:30 p.m.) at Marjorie Dean Little Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fashion Academy, the Musical" (based on the popular book series by the same name), from Vital Theatre Company, the producers of "Angelina Ballerina! The Musical" and "Pinkalicious! The Musical." Seeking a cast of strong actor/singers with spunk, charm, and brilliant comedic timing. Synopsis: Fashion-forward MacKenzie "Mickey" Williams is thrilled ...
- 12-month contracts (dancers, aerialists, and look-alikes) with five-day work weeks begin January/February/March 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lake Buena Vista, FL and Sep 3, 4, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers,character look-alikes, and percussionists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming and many other including ...
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in New York, NY
Seeking highly athletic, physically strong technical dancers with extensive training and experience in both ballet and contemporary dance for "Finding Neverland," a musical.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in New York, NY and Sep 3, in New York City, NY
Casting future replacements in "The King & I," with book & lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II and music by Richard Rodgers. Based on "Anna and the King of Siam" by Margaret Landon.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for "Rent."
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23, Oct. 26-30, Nov. 2-6, and Nov. 9-13; performs Nov. 13, 2015-Jan. 4, 2016 at SeaWorld San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking engaging, interactive performers that can compellingly embody the spirit of Christmas as Santa Claus at SeaWorld San Diego. Performers must be great with kids, excellent improvisors, comfortable with sitting for long periods of time, and be able to sustain the "magic" of Santa.
- Production runs October 9-25, in Sherman, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Sherman, TX
Casting the production "The Odd Couple." Project description: "Unger and Madison are at it again! Florence Unger and Olive Madison, that is, in Neil Simon's hilarious contemporary comic classic refashioned with female leads."
- Rehearsals begin in early Sept.; runs Nov. 6-22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in East Brunswick, NJ
Casting "A Few Good Men" for Playhouse 22, East Brunswick’s Community Theater. Synopsis: "A Few Good Men," a play by Aaron Sorkin, is the story of military lawyers at a court-martial who uncover a high-level conspiracy in the course of defending their clients, two United States Marines accused of murder. ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8-25; performance scheduled Sept. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in NY
Casting a nonunion musical showcase, "Rip Van Winkle," based on the classic short story by Washington Irving.