- Shoot begins in May (some weekday shoot days, as well as weekends) in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "L.L.I.C," also known as "Living Life in Character," a web series about six people who are reflections of the characters that people play in their day-to-day lives. By agreeing to go on a reality show, they are each confronted with opportunities to overcome their biggest fears, but can they ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...
- Production runs June 12-28, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Twelve Angry Men." Project description: "A dissenting juror in a murder trial slowly manages to convince the others that the case is not as obviously clear as it seemed in court."
- Season runs in Northville, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 28 in Northville, MI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Tipping Point Theatre. Season includes: "The Foursome" (by Norm Foster. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "Kalamazoo" (by Michelle Brooks & Kelly Younger. Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Odd Couple" (by Neil Simon. Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 3 (weeknights and weekends); runs from June 28-July 12 (no shows from July 2-5), Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Avenue, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Pride and Prejudice," a musical adaptation of Jane Austen's novel by John Taylor Thomas.
- Rehearsals will begin the first week of June, with a possible read-through the last week of May, in Chicago, IL. Five rehearsals per week. Weekday evenings and weekends. No rehearsals on July 4. Tech rehearsals are July 6-9. Performances will be July 10 - August 2 at City Lit Theater.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bard Fiction," a play. Project description: "Honor. Betrayal. Foot rubs. Shakespeare and Tarantino collide once again as Commedia Beauregard brings this Elizabethan retelling of 'Pulp Fiction' back to Chicago. Performed in verse. 'Bard Fiction' follows the seedy characters of Tarantino's opus, now part of London's underworld, in seemingly disparate ...
- Rehearsals begin five-six weeks before opening of each show; performances begin in June and run through Oct. (Sat. & Sun.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting Theatre-Hikes' 2015 season of shows. Season includes: "The Man in the Iron Mask" (runs June 27-July 26); "Clue, The Musical" (runs July 18-Aug. 30); "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)" (runs Aug. 8-Oct. 4); and "War of the Worlds: Chicago" (runs Oct. 4-31; Sat., Sun., Columbus Day, and ...