- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Rehearsals start second week of September; opens late September and runs nightly in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 15, 22 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking full-time and sub positions for Teatro Martini, a brand new cabaret style dinner show in the heart of Buena Park.
- Shoots Sept. 8-15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in New York, NY
Brass Monkey Films, a collective of film students based in New York, is producing a series of short films. Currently seeking talent for "Your Secret." Synopsis: Everyone has something to hide and George, a 25 year old concierge, blackmails random people in New York, always asking for the same amount ...
- Shoots Fall 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Atlanta, GA
Now casting "Steal the Moment," a short film. Production company states: "From the writer-director of "Inovite,' D. Trundle crafts a new story that takes the spiraling lives of two people and intertwines their paths at an unexpected moment that will change their lives forever. But, will it be for better ...
- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Shoot is TBD in Tucson, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Tucson, AZ
Casting "Into the Canyon," a short film. Project description: “A short film about a woman who ventures across a desert wasteland to search for her husbands killers. This is a western film with a touch of fantasy."
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 16 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking singers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is one of ...
- Shoot is scheduled to begin September 15 in Las Vegas, NV. The second IndieGoGo campaign will begin the last week of July. Producers state: "We are proceeding as though we have financing (the original deal fell through), working with what we can put together, and as usual, it will include a major labor of love. Our television, internet, home video, and theatrical distributons will be planning a heavy media blitz for a year-end release."
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Henderson, NV
Casting “Ten Violent Women, Part Two” a feature film about female bodybuilders, dedicated to active exercise, some females seeking beauty in muscular bodies, some into martial arts, wrestling, boxing, and beauty pageants. Project description: "Starring Francine York, this is a heavy drama about the drug syndicate, kidnappings, murder, and vengeance."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York City, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Contracts are ongoing, with each tour running an average of ten to eleven months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as a replacement.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly stage productions.
- Rehearsals begin in August. Runs October 23-25, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Xanadu," a musical. Project description: "The story of a girl who makes dreams come true."
- Events are ongoing in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking new staff for HMG Plus, a fast-growing hospitality company with lots of gig options and a wide variety of clients. Company states: "As an actor, dancer, or even a musician, you know what it takes to perform for an audience. HMG Plus is looking for good-looking, great performers who ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble actors and potential principal understudies for "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1. All rehearsals and performances are in Norwalk, CT, one hour on Metro North from Grand Central Terminal. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theater.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Norwalk, CT
Seeking exceptional male and female Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita." Ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to attend. Connecticut and Westchester talent a plus. Theater states: "Music Theatre of Connecticut, currently in its 29th season, is located in a newly-constructed theater center in Norwalk, CT. The company has won numerous 'Best' awards ...
- Nine month contracts begin mid-September 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile female vocalists for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder. Repertory includes the newest production show, "Tangled" (original direction by Gordon Greenberg, and choreography by Connor Gallagher) based on the Walt Disney Animation Studios animated hit.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 29 on the Essex Steam Train at the Valley Railroad in Essex, CT. Note: No performances on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in East Haddam, CT
Casting charismatic actors/singers/performers with excellent stage presence and people skills for the popular North Pole Express Christmas show. Company states: "This is a family show that has played to sold-out audiences for the last 10 years."
- Shoots January 2016 in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Culver City, CA
Seeking singers for the farewell season of "American Idol."
- Auditions (Saturday, August 15, 2015 11am) & Grand Finale (Sunday, August 30, 2015 6pm) at host venue: Discount Music Center in Orlando, FL. Please check site for instructions for emailed auditions.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Orlando, FL
Seeking contestants to audition our 2nd Season of "iSING to End Homelessness" a charity singing competition. "Each group/soloist will audition by 'singing' a cappella before a panel of judges for a chance to be selected to advance onto the 'Grand Finale' with a chance to win prizes and a chance ...
- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...