- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 24, 2015 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Sarasota, FL
Casting "Hairspray." Synopsis: It’s 1962 the ‘50s are out and change is in the air. Baltimore’s Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and an even bigger heart, has only one passion--to dance. She wins a spot on the local TV dance program, “The Corny Collins Show” and, overnight, ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015, and contracts run through April 2015. This is a national tour.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking strong, appealing actors who sing well, with a good physical comedy sensibility for the 2015 non-Equity national tour of the five-time Tony Award-winning play, "Peter and the Starcatcher."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 6-16 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Band Wagon," a musical about people who work in NY theatre.
- Performs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Pleasant Hill, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in Pleasant Hill, CA
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical set in the '80s in which a wedding singer meets a waitress and falls in love.
- Shoots four days during the week of Sept. 21 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 26 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "A Day in the Life," a short conceptual film about a writer getting into the mind of a character in order to write a story. We will follow him through his day as he goes through the creative process.
- All tours begin in September and tour through December. Note: The tour of “Sheila the Great” will fly to Alaska for one week in December.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27, Sep 2 in New York, NY
ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, in its twenty-ninth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences, is casting three musicals for its 2014 fall touring season. The three shows are: “Otherwise Known As Sheila the Great,” a musical (based on the book by Judy Blume, directed by Andrew ...
- Rehearsals begin March 23, 2015; runs April 17-May 10 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting "Pussy Valley."
- One year contracts (dancers) and seven month contracts (vocalists) begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 27, 28, 25 in New York, NY
Seeking principal vocalists and dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the ...
- Runs during Fall/Winter in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Execs," a sketch comedy web show about MovieCorp., the nation's largest movie studio in which a crack team of mediocre movie executives must put their heads together so that the company can maintain its stranglehold dominance on the industry. The webseries will feature scathing, irreverent, dark humor and will ...
- Performs Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 6-8, 13-15 at the Smith Center at Ohlone College, NUMMI Studio Theatre in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Dracula," based on the novel by Bram Stoker.
- Competition starts in September at The West End Cabaret on the Upper West Side, NYC, and runs weekly, depending on how far talent makes it.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the new season of "So You Think You Can Belt!," an eight-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; rehearses Mondays (7-10 p.m.); fall concert Oct. 28; holiday shows Dec. 19 (8 p.m.) and 20 (3 & 8 p.m.); Big Gay Sing 7 is Mar. 20-22 (8 p.m. Fri. & Sat.; 3 p.m. Sun.); and Pride Concert is June 13 (8 p.m.) in NYC. Performs in Skirball Hall & Symphony Space, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus seeks singers for its 2014-15 season. Seeking singers with a passion for singing, musicality, a good voice, movement skills, openness, teamwork, and a positive attitude, some level of reading skill, and/or a good musical memory and a commitment to the Chorus' mission of ...
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” Synopsis: The characters Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive “historians,” Aria and Erik, lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Auditions August 28 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Rehearsal Facility in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Kissimmee, FL
Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking male and female actors for “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration,” performed live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL. Project description: "Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive 'historians,' Aria and Erik, lead ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher," a musical featuring the backstory for the character Peter Pan, a prequel to J. M. Barrie's "Peter and Wendy."
- Shoots in CA and NV.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Where the Crows Sleep," an independent crime thriller.