- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March; these shows open Mar. 27 and run through Labor Day. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin sometime during the first two weeks of April; opens Apr. 24 and runs through Labor Day.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, in Nashville, TN
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians for Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, and their collection of world-class spring/summer season productions. Coordinator states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and London’s West End theaters. The highly-acclaimed shows have the spirit, energy, and production ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; first preview Mar. 3; closes March 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for four available roles (two men, two women) in "Hunter Gatherers," a play.
- Rehearses February (exact dates TBD) in NYC; shoots mid-March (five days) in Vermont.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Neither Shadow of Turning," a short film. Synopsis: Conrad and Anna have removed themselves from civilization in order to practice their faith and love one another in their own private way. When she is stricken with pneumonia, they rely solely on prayer to heal her, eschewing modern medicine and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; closes: Sept. 10, 2015 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."
- Runs 2-11 times a day, 365 days a year in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "WaterWorld," a live action show at Universal Studios Hollywood. Company states: "Being on the roster at "Waterworld" affords a highly flexible, well-paying part time job where you will be using your acting skills in front of thousands of people each day. We are experts at taking people we think ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 1-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles and understudies in "Airline Highway." Synopsis: In the parking lot of The Hummingbird, a once glamorous motel on New Orleans' infamous Airline Highway, a group of friends gather, press notes state. A rag-tag collection of strippers, hustlers, and philosophers have come together to ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Grand Concourse."
- Rehearsal begins mid-August; tour begins mid-September.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity adult actors who sing for the SETA touring production of "The Sound of Music," with music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, and book by Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse. Note: This is the rescheduled EPA date from the cancelled EPA on Jan. 27.
- Rehearses Feb.-March 2015; shoots March 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in New York, NY
Casting NVZIN Cinema's new web series "Candy Shop," a scripted drama series that follows the lives of six glamorous high-end escorts- Sprinkles, German Chocolate, Caramel, Hard Candy, Vanilla, Lolli Pop and their Madam, The Lady Confection. Watch as they provide the planets most elite clientele with fantasy and sexual make ...
- Rehearses in April and May 2015; shoots June 17-24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Designated Father," an advanced film for NYU. Synopsis: When a deadbeat dad thinks he's killed his daughter's new pet llama on her sixth birthday he must work with his ex-wife's new lover to replace it before all the birthday party kids get home. Hilarious and poignant, "Designated Father" tells ...
- Shooting March 6-16, in Dallas, North Dallas, and Denton, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the student short film "Kam." Project description: "A man addicted to love searches for a way to come out of his shell and find the one."
- Rehearses spring-summer; runs late April through mid-August or later at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL. Note: Availability for rehearsals/performances is mandatory and plays a major factor in being hired.
- Auditions: Feb 7, in Gurnee, IL
Seeking enthusiastic and talented singers, dancers and technicians to work in award-winning shows & events at Six Flags Great America.
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 4-Sept. 7, with possible extension until late September in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ensemble character actors who sing for San Francisco Mime Troupe's summer season. Company states: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe does not perform silent pantomime. We create original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in Chandler, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Chandler, AZ
Casting "Coexist," a feature length film. Project description: "Emma has carved out a decent life for herself: she’s a working photographer, doing what she loves, with the love and support of her husband, Antonio. Unfortunately for Emma, when her husband unexpectedly commits suicide, this tragic event sends her world into ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Mar. 6-8, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8, 14, 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Producer's Room," a comedy about a black woman who is competing against four other racially diverse interns to become a news producer at this predominantly white news station. Concept: The show plays with stereotypes by making them not exactly fit their stereotypical mold on the outside and also tells ...
- Shoots February-April in the Greater Chicago area and Dyer, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Chase," a dramatic cop web series that follows the journey of a young Chicago detective, Johnathan Chase, as he tries to take down his father’s killer. His father (Lawrence Chase), a highly decorated officer on the Chicago Police Department, was gunned down by the Manzano family, who are part ...
- Rehearsals begin TBD (Mon.-Thurs. eves., with some possible Sat.); final schedule to be published after show is cast. Rehearse and performs at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "Perfect Wedding," the wedding day farce at Theatre Palisades, written by Robin Hawdon, the playwright who wrote the English translation of many classic farces including "Don't Dress for Dinner."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 30-May 23 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "I and You" by Lauren Gunderson. Synopsis: Anthony arrives unexpectedly at classmate Caroline's door, carrying a beat-up copy of Walt Whitmans poetry and an urgent assignment from their English teacher. Homebound due to illness, Caroline hasn't been to school in months, but she is as quick and sardonic as ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-Feb.; runs Apr. 10-25 at the Holmdel Theatre Company's Duncan Smith Theatre in Holmdel, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Holmdel, NJ
Casting "Proof" by David Auburn, directed by Kathy Hendrickson.
- Shoots Feb. 21 & 22 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Taking Flight," a student film for the American Film Institute. Synopsis: The story is about a Syrian family caught in the middle of the war. As the father of the family gets killed and a search for the oldest son begins, the family has to flee their home. The ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 28-May 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "A Man of No Importance," a musical.