- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 29-July 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Crucible," a play. Synopsis: In the tight-knit, Puritan town of Salem, a group of girls are discovered dancing in the woods and then immediately fall ill. When no earthly cause can be identified, fear and suspicion begin to percolate in the small, isolated community, that something larger, more ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in Pasadena, CA
Casting A Noise Within's 2015-2016 season of seven shows. "A Flea In Her Ear" (Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 12-Nov. 22); "Antigone (Robertson Dean, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 20-Nov. 20); "All My Sons" (Geoff Elliott, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15-Oct. 11-Nov. 21); "A ...
- Airs live Dec. 3.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz Live!" for NBC.
- Rehearses Summer 2015 at Bay Ridge Prep; performs Sept. 2015 at the School of Telecommunication Art and Technology in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Brooklyn, NY
Jeff Samaha Theater Productions/Ridge Chorale proudly present the Brooklyn Premiere of "Mary Poppins." Casting personnel state: "Opening in September for eight performances, this lavish production will boast Broadway-caliber effects, professional flying and a lush fifteen piece orchestra."