- Rehearsals begin December. Runs February 14-March 15, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Baby with the Bathwater," a play. Project description: "Helen and John, unprepared for parenthood, can’t seem to name the baby. John says it’s a boy, Helen says they can decide later. Follow John, Helen, and Daisy – a polite, confused young man - through his years of therapy."
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning mid-January. Runs March 13-15, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Yeomen of the Guard, or the Merryman and His Maid," a musical. Project description: "Revered as the most tragic and complex work of the Gilbert & Sullivan canon, The Yeomen of the Guard is one of the final collaborations between the legendary duo. Set in the Tower of ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 ("The Sensational 70s"). Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26, 2015-Apr. 19, 2015 ("The Wizard of Oz"). Performances take place in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Wizard of Oz" & "The Sensational 70s."
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Light Sensitive," by Jim Geoghan.
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Rehearsals begin in May 2015 in NYC; performs Jul. 21-Sept. 1, 2015 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in New York, NY
Seeking awesome, fun actors to be part of a production of Jonathan Larson's "Rent" at the 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland. This is an opportunity to perform as part of an international cast in Scotland at the largest performing arts festival in the world. In 2014, over 3,100 ...