- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 6 in Osseo, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Osseo, MN
Casting "Clybourne Park."
- Rehearses in late spring; shoots in early summer in various locations in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Silent Morning," a short film. Synopsis: "Silent Morning" follows Milton, a perpetually frustrated young man traveling a slow, rocky path toward the armed forces while seeking vindication, redemption, and, most importantly, salvation. Set late in the springtime before a projected broiling summer in a city that seems to suffocate ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...
- Rehearses June 8-July 16. Performances run July 17-19, at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Portland, OR
Casting a movement piece for Imago Theatre. Project description: "The piece is to present a series of poems by Baudelaire in a movement theater form. This piece will appear in an evening of works by Imago artists."
- Fitting and rehearsal will take place on June 18; shoots June 24, with a rain date of June 23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting a digital web commercial campaign for a notable brand.
- Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 9; runs Sept. 10-19 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End" by Iddo Netanyahu. All the characters in the play deal, throughout, with the external reality of Germany of 1932-33. This reality surrounds them at all times, whether the characters admit to it or not.
- Rehearsals begin July 6-July 31; runs Aug. 13-16 & Aug. 20-23 in CT.
- Auditions: Jun 12, 13 in Norwich, CT
Casting "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" as part of The Chestnut Street Playhouse's 2015 season, “What Does it Mean to…?” Director states: "Discover What it means to achieve in this hilarious and touching Tony Award and Drama Desk Award winning production."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Sept. 24-Dec. 20, 2015, with possible extension to Jan. 4, 2016, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking five Equity male actor/singers for "Altar Boyz." All roles must have very strong singing ability (including tight harmony singing), strong hip-hop and pop dance ability, and very strong comedic instincts. The Boyz may be quirky but they sound amazing--better than most real boy bands and there is no tracking ...
- Trainings are ongoing and can be conducted one on one in person or via Skype.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Jacksonville, FL
Seeking dancers, singers, actors, and models to participate in The Star Movement's showcase for agents, managers, cruise lines, record labels, theme parks & record labels. Coordinator stages: "TSM has had 100% success with all models and talent being signed!"
- Rehearsals beginning August. Performances September 17-October 4, in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Napa, CA
Casting the musical "The Secret Garden." Production description: "An orphan moves into her distant uncle's estate and discovers a garden that has been locked and neglected, which she begins restoring."
- Rehearsals begin in November. Performances run December 3-20, in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Napa, CA
Casting the musical "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical." Production description: "It explores the relationships between the tenants at the Armadillo Acres Trailer Park in Florida."
- Rehearses July 8, 9, 10, 14 at 9 a.m. July shows run July 15 and 31, all in Brooklyn. Future show dates TBA for the NYC-area 2015-16 school year.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," an educational musical for the kindie set that incorporates audience participation and themes of empowerment into a 45-minute production. Show is performed at schools, camps, and other venues across the NYC area.
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 3-7, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 16, 19, 20 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting the Gilbert & Sullivan's comedic operetta, "The Pirates of Penzance." Production description: "Frederic, son of a wealthy 19th century ma,n was to be apprenticed to a pilot, but due to a hard-of-hearing nursery maid, was instead apprenticed to a pirate. Not just any pirate, but the leader of the ...
- Tuesday June 16th Monday July 27th Tuesday August 18th Sign Up at 7pm, Music Starts at 7:30pm You must have sheet music in your correct key. This is a monthly event. See www.ChanceTheater.com for tickets and more info. See videos of past events at www.TheGLVJ.com
- Auditions: Jun 16 in Anaheim, CA
Singers needed for the Ghost Light Vocal Jam. A Broadway Themed Open Mic Night at The Chance Theater. Looking for a place to hone your craft, dust off that old audition song or try out a new one. Come sing at the Ghost Light Vocal Jam. Take a Risk. Raise ...