- Lab runs Mar. 23-Apr. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for two available roles in "Freaky Friday." Three other principal roles have been cast; however, actors may be considered for possible replacements. Actors of all cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew."
- Shots two weekends in March & April (three-day shoot total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking actors and extras for a comedy skit called "iRACIAL"--a cell phone app that can detect peoples' ethnic backgrounds, to be filmed in the style of an iPhone promotional video, and told in three segments.
- Rehearses between Feb. 22-26; shoots March 5 at UCLA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Missing Link," a short scene from "Planet of the Apes" for a UCLA class. Project description: As part of a directing actors class, students have an assignment that involves shooting a scene from a movie made before 1980. Summary: When Taylor crashes on an unknown planet, he realizes ...
- Rehearsals will take place end of February and March around actors' schedules. Play will be presented on March 18 (9 p.m.) as part of the Emerging Artists New Works Series at the TADA! Theatre, 15 W. 28th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Casting "The Weak Ones," a play from the writers of "Ghostlight the Musical." Synopsis: On the brink of a highly-publicized case, a single father must defend a woman society has deemed a monster. But might there be two sides to every story? Inspired by true events, "The Weak Ones" examines ...
- Shoots April in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "You're Back in the Room," based on the smash-hit U.K. format of the same name, which features physical comedy and unpredictable situations as five contestants are challenged to complete a variety of simple, every day tasks (from frosting a cake to painting a picture) while being hypnotized in order ...
- Shooting one day on 3/19 (temp, might change) at 209 E. 23rd St., rm. 604, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in New York, NY
Casting "A Lesson," a student film about a psychological hospital intern, Vin, who tries to prove to others in a hard way that people who commit suicide might have their reasons; sometimes it's harder to live than to die.
- Shoots March 19-20 in South Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Ruby, a short film. Synopsis: In a house where the food is sparse, two roommates battle to make the best dish using only what they have on hand. The reward: permission to ask out Ruby McGill.
- Rehearses in February; shoots March-April (most likely on weekends) in La Verne, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in La Verne, CA
Casting "The Messenger," a dramatic student short film for the University of La Verne about a murder mystery.
- Shoots Apr. 1-3 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Home We Build," which explores the complicated world of love and relationships, and how despite our best efforts, love can sometimes fade away, where anxiety stricken and frustrated Rachelle attempts to rekindle her feelings for her husband on the night of their anniversary party.
- Shoot dates: Friday, 3/11–Sunday, 3/13 in Brookline, Natick, and Jamaica Plain Rehearsal date TBA. Can be flexible with actor schedules
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Boston, MA
Casting "An Afternoon", a dramatic short set in and around Boston that follows seven-year-old Blue during an afternoon spent with her negligent, but not unloving father, and explores their relationship. Written and directed by Emerson College BFA Writing for Film 2015 graduate. This film will be submitted to Sundance, SXSW, ...
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs Apr. 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heathers," a musical based on the film of the same name.