- Rehearsals begin on Nov. 3; runs Nov. 23-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Arvada, CO
Seeking performers with strong acting, dancing, and singing abilities for "White Christmas," a musical.
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 6, in New York, NY
Casting possible replacements for the currently running "Dirty Dancing" with music by Conrad Helfrich and various artists and book by Eleanor Bergstein.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 29 in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for eight available roles (four men, four women) in "Ain't Misbehavin'." All characters are African-American, ages 30-50. Note: Seeking the most interesting combinations of ages and body types.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking singers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is one of ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York City, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Contracts are ongoing, with each tour running an average of ten to eleven months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as a replacement.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly stage productions.
- Rehearsals begin in August. Runs October 23-25, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Xanadu," a musical. Project description: "The story of a girl who makes dreams come true."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble actors and potential principal understudies for "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1. All rehearsals and performances are in Norwalk, CT, one hour on Metro North from Grand Central Terminal. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theater.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Norwalk, CT
Seeking exceptional male and female Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita." Ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to attend. Connecticut and Westchester talent a plus. Theater states: "Music Theatre of Connecticut, currently in its 29th season, is located in a newly-constructed theater center in Norwalk, CT. The company has won numerous 'Best' awards ...
- Auditions (Saturday, August 15, 2015 11am) & Grand Finale (Sunday, August 30, 2015 6pm) at host venue: Discount Music Center in Orlando, FL. Please check site for instructions for emailed auditions.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Orlando, FL
Seeking contestants to audition our 2nd Season of "iSING to End Homelessness" a charity singing competition. "Each group/soloist will audition by 'singing' a cappella before a panel of judges for a chance to be selected to advance onto the 'Grand Finale' with a chance to win prizes and a chance ...
- Rehearses Sept. 5-Oct. 14 (tentatively Tues. & Wed. eves. and Sun., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. afternoons); runs Oct. 15-Nov. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 16, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the world premier of an original play by Joseph Kucan based upon the 1931 Fritz Lang film "M."
- Rehearsals begin September 7. Production runs October 16-November 1, in Weatherford, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, 19 in Weatherford, TX
Casting for the production "Scandal Point." Project description: "A paroled convict returns home to his unfaithful wife who has plotted his death with her lover, so they can continue their tryst without him but with his fortune. The plan, however, goes awry."