- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 20 for two to four hrs./wk. & Oct. 21-Dec. 14 for 10-12 hrs./wk. in Flatiron, East Village, and Manhattan; tech Dec. 15-17; runs Dec. 18-21 (five performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Uncle Giff's Christmas Special," a tuneful, sneering homage presented as a "live broadcast" television extravaganza, a tribute to early variety television, and also to the characters and irreverent humor of Patrick Dennis’ "Auntie Mame." Through his influence and connections in show business, the madcap and fabulous Uncle Giff has ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Boeing Boeing." All actors must possess the ability to play both physical and verbal comedy. Synopsis: It’s the 1960s, and swinging American bachelor Bernard couldn’t be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous air hostesses (stewardesses) all engaged to him without knowing about each other. Bernard manages to ...
- Rehearsals begin early-Oct. 2014; opens Dec. 6 (three of four performances) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Grease." Company states: "Life in Luggage is an up and coming non-profit production company that provides a foundation for new and emerging artists in the city to work and create within the evolving business."