- Rehearses Sept. 21, 27 & Oct. 4, at Willits Train Depot. Performs Fridays & Saturdays, Oct. 9-31, 7-10 p.m., with possible additional later performances added on the 31st if tickets are selling well.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Willits, CA
Casting actors to play both human and zombie characters for “Zombie Train,” a 40-minute show performed aboard a moving train equipped with special effects. Producers state: “While we have some surprises and scares along the way, the show also includes humor and avoids excessive gore. All four main characters can ...
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Currently running on tour. Seeking future replacements in the First National Touring production in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 20, in New York, NY
Seeking child singers and dancers for "Matilda," the musical.
- Rehearses Nov. 9-12 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 14 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.); Nov. 16-19 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 23-24 (6-10 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Nov. 30-Dec. 3 (6 p.m.-TBD) in Atlanta, GA. Performs Dec. 4-5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (3 p.m.), Dec. 11-12 (8 p.m.), Dec. 13 (3 p.m.), Dec. 18-19 (8 p.m.), Dec. 20 (3 p.m.) at The Earl Smith Strand Theatre. Note: The Strand reserves the right to schedule additional shows on those days if ticket sales deem necessary.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking vocalists and dancers ages 16 & up for the third-annual "A Christmas Tradition" holiday revue at the Earl Smith Strand Theatre on the historic Marietta Square.
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 26; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 6 in Lexington, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lexington, KY
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play.
- Nine month contracts begin late December 2015 sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Sep 13, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream, and the their newest ship, the Disney Fantasy.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Dec. 18-27 in Worcester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Worcester, MA
Seeking Equity actors with singing ability for various roles in "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsal and show info will be given out at the casting/model search.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Washington, DC
Seeking models for the "We Can Hear You" model search.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting male and female dancers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 9; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 5 at Beckett Theatre, Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Promising," a play.
- Rehearsals and performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Mime Troupe is casting ensemble character actors who sing for its 2016 season. Project description: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe creates original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at a price everyone can ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 Thu. & Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. with no performances on Dec. 24-25 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Anne of Green Gables," a musical. Synopsis: The Cuthberts expect to adopt a boy, but receive, instead, a red-haired, wide-eyed orphan girl. Though clever young Anne Shirley has a penchant for getting into trouble, she works her way into the hearts of her adoptive parents as well as the ...
- Rehearses early October; performances begin mid-October in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Washington, DC
Casting "Shear Madness."
- Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 12, 2015-Jan. 9, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Three Maries," a play.