- Shoots Nov. 6-11 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Life of a Savage," a student film with a new twist on the modern day "Robin Hood."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2014; runs Feb. 6-Mar. 1, 2015 in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in Novato, CA
Casting the play "The Bat." Production description: "A murder mystery thriller set in 1944; a master criminal has stolen over one million dollars and left at least six men dead; the police are helpless; and the only person who can stop him is an adventurous sixty year-old matron."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; presentations run Dec. 9-12 in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Carson" a musical.
- Shoots Oct. 15 in Encino.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in Encino, CA
Casting "The John Kerwin Show." Company states: "The guest spot of our show highlights Los Angeles area up-and-coming actors and/or variety acts! Actors who are invited to audition will be the audience for each other as John interviews each person, and those chosen will be guests on the show. Actors ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.
- Rehearsals begin end of October; shoots November to mid-January on Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Kid With The Camera," an LIU Post short student film thesis. Synopsis: A young boy, Caiden, escapes his terrible reality through his grandfather's old Super 8 camera.
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 20; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in San Diego, CA
Seeking actors and singers with athletic dance backgrounds and technique for "Westside Story," a musical.
- Shoots Oct. 22-24, 3:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m. and Oct. 25, 9:00 a.m.–5:00pm in Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 18, 19 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Hurt," a short film demonstrating how members of a community can positively influence and change a person’s life.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 2; runs Apr. 24-May 17 in St. Petersberg, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting "In the Heights."
- Rehearsals and performances for "Buffalo Bill's Cowboy Band" run December 15, 2014-February 8, 2015. Rehearsals for "Zen Ties" run January 27-February 20, 2015. Performances run February 20-March 8, 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 21 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting their upcoming productions of "Buffalo Bill's Cowboy Band" and "Zen Ties." Project descriptions: "in ‘Buffalo Bill's Cowboy Band,’ Buffalo Bill is on a long train trip back from Omaha, where his Wild West show started, and as he looks out on a West very different than ...
- Performances run July 10-26, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Desk Set" a "1955 romantic comedy about four women who make up the research department of a 1950's New York-based television station. The story revolves around what happens when new technology (in the form of a ridiculously silly computer system the size of a wall) is introduced into ...
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre principal actors to portray new roles within the exciting repertory of musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Harvey," a play.