- Shoots May 17 and July-August in NY, NJ, and PA.
- Auditions: May 3, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Good Blonde," in which two strangers meet on the road and travel together across country, both chasing a dream while running from their past. Lack of sleep causes delusions, intersecting dreams reveal internal struggle, and neglected wounds leave emotions raw.
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 11 in DC; runs July 10, 13, 16, 19, and 26.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Washington, DC
Casting for ‘Olizzia’, an original play debuting at the 2014 Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, DC. Synopsis: When best-friends-since-college Olivia and Lizzie planned their vacation to Rio, they were looking forward to booze, beaches, and beautiful Brazilian boys. What neither of them expected was to find their maybe-soul mate... in ...
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."
- Auditions will be held in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting its 2014-15 Season.
- Shoots May 19-23 for female actors; shoots end of July for male actors.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting for "The Best Spanish Class Ever." Coordinator states: "'The Best Spanish Class Ever' (BSCE) is the first language course to combine hot teachers with quality academia. The online curriculum will feature a series of fifteen three minute videos per module in which beautiful men and women will teach the ...
- Developmental lab runs July 18–August 15in NYC.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals will occur in mid- to late summer, with a September 12th opening in Philadelphia, PA (East Falls section).
- Auditions: May 6 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting James Goldman's Tony and Oscar winning work, 'The Lion in Winter.' Project Description: "Henry II, his wife Eleanor of Aquitaine, son Richard the Lion-Hearted and extended family and lovers, render an articulate, witty and darkly comic view of medieval dysfunctional families."
- Competition begins in May on Wednesdays at The West End Cabaret on the Upper West Side.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the new season of "So You Think You Can Belt!" - an 8-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways ...
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearsals begin July 8 on the east end of Long Island; runs Aug. 7-24 at Mulford Farm in the village of East Hampton.
- Auditions: May 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 in Bridgehampton, NY
Casting for HITFest's second professional outdoor production of "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Artistic director states: "Do what you love for people who will love what you do!"
- Seven month contracts begin August 2014 (5-day work weeks) in Tokyo.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking principal male vocalists for "Big Band Beat," a live entertainment show at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearses May 12-17 in either NYC or CT; shoots May 19-June 12 in ME.
- Auditions: May 10 in Kennebunk, ME
Casting "Wild Kingdom," an independent digital feature film, set on the central Maine coast. The story follows a sister and brother, split apart as children by their father's murder of their mother. Years later, unaware of their relationship, they encounter one another in a small Maine lobster village and become ...
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...