- Rehearsal begins Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Light Sensitive," by Jim Geoghan.
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."