- Rehearsals begin TBD (Mon.-Thurs. eves., with some possible Sat.); final schedule to be published after show is cast. Rehearse and performs at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "Perfect Wedding," the wedding day farce at Theatre Palisades, written by Robin Hawdon, the playwright who wrote the English translation of many classic farces including "Don't Dress for Dinner."
- Rehearsals begin mid-Feb.; runs Apr. 10-25 at the Holmdel Theatre Company's Duncan Smith Theatre in Holmdel, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Holmdel, NJ
Casting "Proof" by David Auburn, directed by Kathy Hendrickson.
- Shoots Feb. 21 & 22 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Taking Flight," a student film for the American Film Institute. Synopsis: The story is about a Syrian family caught in the middle of the war. As the father of the family gets killed and a search for the oldest son begins, the family has to flee their home. The ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 28-May 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "A Man of No Importance," a musical.
- Rehearses Feb. 18-Apr. 15 (Wed. 6-10 p.m.); performs Apr. 16-25 (Fri., Sat., & Sun) in Glen Rock, NJ (approx. 45 min. by bus/train from NYC).
- Auditions: Feb 9 in NYC, NY and Feb 11 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "How I Learned to Drive," Paula Vogel's Pulitzer Prize winning play, described as a wildly funny, surprising, and devastating tale of survival as seen through the lens of a troubling relationship between a young girl and an older man as she learns the rules of the road and life ...
- Runs May 22-June 6 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking male and female actor-singers for an upcoming production of "Merrily We Roll Along."
- Currently running; see character descriptions for rehearsal start dates for these understudies. Closes Mar. 22 (possible extension through Apr. 12) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for four understudies (three men, one woman) in "Between Riverside and Crazy."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY
Casting the Sharon Playhouse 2015 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearses May 30–June 18; runs through July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses June 30–July 15; runs through July 19); "True Love" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses July 21–Aug. 6; runs through Aug. 9); ...
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in Southern CA with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking contemporary rappers for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events and parties.
- Shoot dates TBD in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fashion Lounge," a non-scripted reality-based program that ventures behind the scenes of an NYC fashion show.
- Cast Meeting Feb. 23 & 24, 2015; Shoots Mar. 1-7 & Mar. 23-31, 2015 (shoot days vary, dependent on role) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, actresses, models, and children for a series of advertising videos and short films for a newly launching lifestyle/jewelry collection brand. Concept: The settings and situations of the films vary, but the overarching theme of the entire campaign is Zen, finding one’s personal Zen and peace of mind in ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 23-May 3 in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for one available role in "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Summer contract runs May 30-August 23. Fall contract runs August 17-September 27.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater is casting its 2015 summer and fall season. Project description: "Summer season includes '42nd Street,' 'The Addams Family,' and 'All Shook Up.' Fall shows include 'Forever Plaid.'"
- Shoots the weekend of Mar. 15 at SVA, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting “The Deceit," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: "The Deceit" tells the tale of fact versus fiction, a series of misguided “truths” leading to unknowingly false allegations.
- Shoots Mar. 13-15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting an untitled student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: David has always lived in the Little Saigon area of Garden Grove and so has everyone he knows. He is growing restless while trying to decide what to do with his life after learning he can no longer join the Navy. ...
- Rehearsals begin week of May 25; runs June 19-July 5 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Dallas, TX
Seeking local actors for one additional principal actor contract in "The Nance" by Douglas Carter Beane.
- Runs in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting Theatre By The Sea's 2015 Season. Season includes "Smokey Joe's Café" (Kevin P. Hill, dir. Runs June 3-21), "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18), "The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15), "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 18-July 12, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Souderton, PA
Casting "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick.