- Rehearsals will begin July 25 (most rehearsals will be held on weekday evenings with some Sunday afternoons) in the Edgewater neighborhood; performs Sept. 5-Nov. 21 (every Saturday at 11:00 p.m.) at the Greenhouse Theater Center in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 11 in Chicago, IL
Seeking versatile, creative actors of all types for "EL Stories: Heroes," a play for Chicago's hit late-night documentary theater project, uses real-life transit tales to explore diverse experiences, moving through this dynamic city.
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in the College Park, GA area.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7, 9, 10 in College Park, GA
Seeking talent, especially comedians for ATLShowTime Productions Inc. sketch comedy skits in the vein of "Saturday Night Live" and "In Living Color." Coordinator states: "We need a multi-cultural cast to help us execute these hilarious, over-the-top, and somewhat risky skits. Are you the 'sistah' girl who can bring extra drama ...
- Rehearses July 14-Aug. 27 (Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.) at St. Joseph's Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA. Performs Sept. 1-Dec. 17 (Tues. & Thurs. mornings) and are held at the various elementary schools throughout L.A. county.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 9 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Eerie Night Of Spooky Frights," The Actors Project's fall season show that finds a group of friends trying to survive a haunted hotel. Once the villain collects four more guests he'll be freed from the hotel. Once free, he intends to turn everyone in the world into ghosts. ...
- Rehearsals begin August 4. Performances will run September 4-13, in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting Shakespeare's classic, "Much Ado About Nothing." Project description: "Young lovers, Hero and Claudio, are to be married in one week. To pass the time, they conspire with Don Pedro to set a trap for Benedick, an arrogant confirmed bachelor, and Beatrice, his favorite sparring partner."
- Rehearses and shoots the first two weeks of Aug. in Harlem and the Upper West Side, NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Heart of It All," a short film. Synopsis: "The Heart of It All" is a teen movie adaptation of Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing," loosely based on the Steubenville rape case. Directors state: "The short is a scene from the feature-length screenplay. It will be entered in festivals ...
- Rehearses Aug. 10-21 in NYC; runs in October and November in the Mideast in Egypt, Dubai, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman sporadic through 2016, but will have understudies in case not available.
- Auditions: Jul 13, in New York, NY
Casting "Scooby-Doo and The Mystery of The Pyramid," a musical. Producer states: "The acting style is bright-eyed, sincere, and matches the old TV cartoon. Because we are in a live situation in a 90 min. show instead of a 22 min. cartoon, the relationships are more three-dimensional and events and ...