- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs through Nov. 27 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "A Wonderful Life," a musical with book by Harvey Fierstein and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...
- Rehearsal times vary based on schedules (not more than 20 hrs. per week). Performances run Fris. (10 p.m.) & Sats. (11:30 p.m.) at the V Theater inside Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 1, 3 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Evil Dead the Musical," a multimedia over-the-top, camp comedy. Project description: "Featuring an undead horde, a hero with a chainsaw for a hand, and a pit called the Splatter Zone where diehard fans are covered in gallons and gallons of fresh warm blood. Endorsed by Bruce Campbell and embraced ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs Aug. 7-9 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for the world premiere of an original musical, “The Butterfly Who Became a Cocoon,” based on the book of the same name. Synopsis: This production follows the hero, Oliver the Butterfly, as he searches to find his purpose in life. He meets wise and hilarious ...
- Rehearses June 1-August 6. Performances run August 7-15, at the Sandy Amphitheater in Sandy, UT.
- Auditions: May 12, 13, 14, 16 in Sandy, UT
Casting "Shrek the Musical," a musical. Project description: "Based on the award-winning DreamWorks animation film, this show features Shrek, an unlikely hero, and his loyal steed Donkey as they embark on a quest to rescue the beautiful (if slightly temperamental) Princess Fiona from a fire breathing, love-sick dragon."