- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin around September 6, in Palatine, IL. Runs October 17-November 1.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show," a musical. Project description: "A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the 1940-1970's which spawned the film version that created the cult classic genre. It tells the story of a newly engaged couple getting caught in a storm and coming ...
- Rehearsals begin in early Sept.; runs Nov. 6-22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in East Brunswick, NJ
Casting "A Few Good Men" for Playhouse 22, East Brunswick’s Community Theater. Synopsis: "A Few Good Men," a play by Aaron Sorkin, is the story of military lawyers at a court-martial who uncover a high-level conspiracy in the course of defending their clients, two United States Marines accused of murder. ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- 12-month contracts (dancers, aerialists, and look-alikes) with five-day work weeks begin January/February/March 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers,character look-alikes, and percussionists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming and many other including ...
- Rehearses one Sat. TBD in NYC; one date TBD in Westchester; and one tech/dress rehearsal TBD; performs Nov. 7 (7 p.m.-12 a.m.) at a party in Westchester. You must be available for all rehearsals, no exceptions.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "D.W. Griffith and the Pirates of Satan’s Toe," a new interactive theater/experience to be performed at a party in Westchester, NY. Synopsis: Iconic filmmaker D.W. Griffith has come back from the past to finish his last epic, "The Pirates of Satan’s Toe," along with a cast of stars and ...
- Currently casting replacement and standby positions for the cast. Schedule depends upon possible openings. Contracts run until May 1, 2016, with possible renewal for next season.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Chicago, IL
Seeking replacement performers/actors for Feld Entertainment's live, touring, arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" This show features dozens of the beloved Marvel heroes and villains in non-stop action. Of particular interest are performers with a strong background in either stunts or theatrical fighting. Additional desirable skills include: gymnastics, acrobatics, tricking, ...