- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 7:30 p.m. at the NoHo London Music Hall, 10620 Magnolia Blvd. in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a single-plot version of Shakespeare's "King Lear" by Peter Brook for the 1953 TV show Omnibus starring Orson Welles with a total running time of 90 mins. with intermission.
- This is a co-production between Shakespeare Theatre Company of D.C.; A Contemporary Theatre, San Francisco, CA; and Seattle Repertory, Seattle, WA. At ACT: Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 9. At Seattle Rep: Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 11, with possible extension to Dec. 17. At Shakespeare Theatre Company: Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 12, with possible extension to Mar. 19.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "King Charles III." All roles understudied. Theater states: "The Shakespeare Theatre Company specializes in classic plays. The theater is always seeking new classical actors of all age ranges and types to add to its files. The Shakespeare Theatre Company is a strong proponent ...
- Ongoing performances live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Casting vocalists for "Festival of the Lion King," an African-inspired celebration of the music from the animated feature film. This original musical theater production is performed live in the new state of the art, indoor, 1,500 seat theater-in-the-round in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This large scale, high energy production features singers, ...
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin June 6; Equity rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 15-24 (10-12 performances) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 23, in Thousand Oaks, CA and Feb 22 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY and Feb 24 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec.17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Seattle, WA
Seeking Equity actors for "King Charles III," a o-production with Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC and A.C.T. in San Francisco.
- Rehearses Mar. 6-May 12; runs May 13-15, 20-22, 27-29, June 3-5, 8-11 in Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 24 in Nyack, NY
Casting "Next to Normal."
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Washington, DC
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Shakespeare's "The Tempest (Free For All)" (Ethan McSweeny, dir.-original dir. Rehearsals begin July 26; runs Aug. 17-28 at Sidney Harman Hall); Shakespeare's "Romeo And Juliet" (Alan Paul, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 23 with a possible ...
- Rehearses on dates TBD at company's own private premises at BK Studios in Northamptonshire, England, less than one hour's train ride from Central London.
- Auditions: Feb 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking talented, experienced, and dynamic singers for luxury cruise lines. Casting executive states: "Belinda King Creative Productions are Europe’s leading provider of elite entertainment for luxury cruise lines. With our repertoire featuring on 16 different vessels in 2016, we are the exclusive producers of entertainment onboard Seabourn, as well as ...
- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 19-Aug. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for roles in "Troilus And Cressida."