- Guthrie opening January 2015 and NYC opening April 2015. Winter/spring tour begins March 2-April 20; contract ends April 20, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15) and "The Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court" (rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; tours Oct. 21-Nov. 2; public run Nov. 11-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Pericles," one of Shakespeare’s later romances, which explores, through a sometimes dizzying narrative, themes of human suffering and rebirth. The landscape and tone of the play shifts constantly as Pericles is buffeted by circumstances and by the capriciousness of the elements from country to country on an epic voyage ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8 (Mon.-Thurs., plus Sat. & Sun. TBA); runs Nov. 7-16 at the Landis Performing Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, in Riverside, CA
Casting "Shrek the Musical." Based on the hit film, "Shrek the Musical" is a Tony Award-winning stage musical that has swept the world with its magic. Featuring all new songs from Jeanine Tesori ("Thoroughly Modern Mille," "Caroline or Change") and a side-splitting book by David Lindsay-Abaire as well as cult ...
- Rehearses and performs Spring 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in New York, NY and Aug 28 in Long Island, NY
Casting living history productions. Director states: "Become part of a musical comedy production set in the early 1960s. Audience members are part of the studio audience and they're watching a 'Live' TV show being broadcast, complete with singing, dancing, and plenty of comedy and vintage commercials. Celebrities of the time ...
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.