- Rehearsals begin February 15, in Arcadia, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting three short student films, “Gateway,” “6th Period” & “ESA.” Project descriptions: "’Gateway’ is a sci-fi thriller, ‘6th Period’ is a dark comedy, and ‘ESA’ is a sci-fi horror. Student filmmakers are part of a high school media program working to produce three short narratives.”
- Ongoing, primarily in NYC and Auburn, NY in the Finger Lakes.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Company states: "In our 25th Anniversary year, Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre's Sean McLeod Dance Experience seeks additional male and female dancers for company and corporate positions, including our Spring NYC performance event, and possible national and international opportunities. If you are a dancer who ...
- Performances run September 9-October 16, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "'1776." Project description: “Witness the birth of a nation as our forefathers struggle to craft the Declaration of Independence. The seminal event in American history blazes to vivid life in this most unconventional of Broadway hits.”
- Shoots April 15-18, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting the independent short film, "Music." Project description: "When a young musician learns that her estranged mother has died, she returns home and deals with loss."
- Shoots Feb. 20-22 in the Houston, TX area (exact locations TBD).
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7 in Houston, TX
Casting "Baddie," an independent six-minute music video.
- Season rehearses and runs in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dues-paying members and non-paying PAs for The Group Rep at The Lonny Chapman Theatre. Company states: "We are a dues-paying company that still operates under the now-defunct Equity 99-Seat Plan and are seeking union and nonunion, energetic, and open-hearted individuals to join an award-winning, dues-paying company of actors, writers, ...
- Rehearsals on Feb. 14; runs Feb. 18-21.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7, 8 in Burbank, CA
Casting for "Sins Of The Father". A Jewish revenge film against Nazis not tried during the Nuremberg trials. A 40 year old jew tracks down his nazi parents killer years after witnessing his parents murder on the last of the war.
- One rehearsal on the day of the event (11 a.m.-2 p.m.); most acting shifts run 2-10 p.m. on March 12 in Modesto, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Modesto, CA
Seeking performers for Lucky Fest, an interactive St. Patrick's Day Festival that features 25 pubs built from the ground up for one day only. Each pub has an activity featuring live actors that interact with the patrons at the event. The actors are a pagan blend of ren-faire and Disneyland ...
- Shoots Mar. 25-28 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Black Unicorn," a project assignment is using material based on an existing film.
- Shoot dates are TBD in Florida.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Doral, FL
Casting a music video with a film noir look that takes place in the 1950's. Wardrobe/hair/make up, provided by us.
- Shoots Feb. 6, 12:30-2:30 p.m. in Northern DC - Shaw/Howard metro area.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Washington, DC
Casting a 20-second video for Bottled Thanks to use for the background on the company website as well as for Facebook video ads. Owner states: "Bottled Thanks is a service for genuinely thanking the people who have most influenced your life. We have a team of professional storytellers that help ...
- Regular rehearsals (dates TBD); performance dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in New York, NY
Seeking performers, 13-22 years old who act, sing, and dance to be part of the CityKids Foundation Repertory Company. Artistic Director states: "Are you the next Beyonce, Usher, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, or Jennifer Hudson? Do you have something to say and want to impact the world around you? Then ...
- Rehearses and shoots on dates TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Sharon & The Sewing Circle," a feature film. Synopsis: When Vida Roper's millionairess socialite friends get together each week, they read the pen-pal correspondence of inmate Sharon Bentley. With each eloquently salacious letter, Vida and her sewing circle live vicariously through Sharon's worldly escapades. The anticipated release of the ...
- Shoots March 3-6 on Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Hempstead, NY
Casting "Family Inc." (working title), a short student film. Synopsis: "Family Inc." is a dark comedy about a father and his two sons that reunite to spread the ashes of their recently-deceased mother, only to run into a load of problems on the way. Their mother's will requested she would ...
- Shoots Mar. 4-6 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Austin, TX
Casting "Stories of Our Youngest Sons," a student film for UT Austin. Synopsis: "Stores of Our Youngest Sons" is a dramatic short in which two estranged brothers meet for coffee and rethink the injuries, large and small, that each has inflicted on the other over the course of their lives.
- Program runs June 26–July 16, 2016 in Trentino, Italy at the Trentino Music Festival.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 25 in New York, NY
Seeking singers interested in participating in Music Academy International: Musical Theater Studio at the Trentino Music Festival Presenting, including the European premiere of Maury Yeston's "Death Takes A Holiday," accompanied by the MAI Festival Orchestra, a three-week intensive for professional-level college and recents graduates, as well serious pre-college students in ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15; runs Mar. 17-Apr. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for three female roles in "The Hundred We Are." Theater states: "A diverse cast is important for this piece: Asian, Latina, African-American, Caucasian. It doesn’t matter which age is which ethnicity. All actors will need to be very all-rounded and physically adapt to many different characters. Therefore, ...
- Multiple contract opportunities for up to nine months are available aboard the cruise line ships.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in St. Louis, MO
Seeking a repertory company of principal actors, vocalists, dancers and animated character performers to perform full scale musical theatre shows aboard three ships.