- Rehearsals start early July 2015; performs Sept. 10, 11 & 13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dances of Life – and Death," a fusion work of verse, music, and dance. It tells the story after E. A. Poe of a Prince who tries to isolate himself and his court from the plague by withdrawing into his walled estates, hoping Death will not find him. Casting ...
- Rehearses and shoots between Aug. 7-9 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Jul 3, 5 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Aliens," a music video for the rock band Dynamite’s first song on their new album. Synopsis: An alien who looks totally human comes to Earth. He wants to live on Earth with humans, but he is always alone and feels lonely because he can’t make any relationships with humans. ...
- Shoots July 6, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at UCLA campus in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 3 in Los Angeles, CA and Jul 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for The Advanced Digital Film Workshop at UCLA, a two-week intensive film workshop for high school students who are passionate about filmmaking. In their second week they shoot their own films. We are looking for talented individuals who are looking for on-camera experience and are looking to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 26 in NYC; rehearsals begin Nov. 23 in D.C. (Kennedy Center/Eisenhower Theatre); previews begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 17, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016 in D.C. Broadway: Winter/Spring 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors who sing for various principal roles. All characters are Caucasian.
- Rehearses July 14-Aug. 27 (Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.) at St. Joseph's Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA. Performs Sept. 1-Dec. 17 (Tues. & Thurs. mornings) and are held at the various elementary schools throughout L.A. county.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 9 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Eerie Night Of Spooky Frights," The Actors Project's fall season show that finds a group of friends trying to survive a haunted hotel. Once the villain collects four more guests he'll be freed from the hotel. Once free, he intends to turn everyone in the world into ghosts. ...
- Performances are held year round in the NOLA area.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New Orleans, LA
Casting local theatrical/improv actors in New Orleans for The Murder Mystery Company. Company states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Rehearsals begin in late Aug.; performs Oct. 17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wanderer's Game," a play. Synopsis: Reggie Watson is an aspiring actor from Asbury Park, NJ, a forgotten seaside city on the Jersey Shore. He flees a home headed by a devoted mother who works tirelessly as a housekeeper to support her large family (which includes an abusive, live-in, ...
- Shoots two days btwn. July 12-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "All That Light Can Bear." Told through the eyes of a young girl, this is an intimate family drama about her and her family as they prepare for an imminent solar flare that can potentially stop life as we know it on Earth. References include "The Tree of Life," ...
- Dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in New York, NY
Seeking musicians 21+ (pianist, bass player, guitarist, and drummer) to create a jazz/R&B-style band, to play everything from jazz standards to contemporary music and originals, with a singer. Songwriters a plus.
- Rehearses July 20-Aug. 14; runs Aug. 18-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10, in New York, NY
Casting dynamic singer/actors with strong ballet backgrounds for "To Dance," a new musical (Book & Lyrics: Kyra Robinov; Music: Tibor Zonai; Director/Choreographer: Donald Garverick) premiering at the 2015 New York International Fringe Festival. Producer states: "Set in the USSR and NYC during the Cold War, 'To Dance' tells the true ...
- Shoots on July 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for a thriller/horror trailer for a feature film. Synopsis: Scientists test the effects of sleep depravation on five POWs of WWII.
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dues-paying members and non-paying PAs for The Group Rep at The Lonny Chapman Theatre. Company states: "We are a dues paying company that still operates under the now-defunct Equity 99-Seat plan and are seeking union & nonunion, energetic and open-hearted individuals to join an award-winning, dues-paying company of actors, ...
- Shoot is mid-to-late Sept. in Morris County (NJ). Rehearsals can take place either in NYC or NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "The Heart of Home," an SVA thesis film. Synopsis: After the recent death of her father, a sullen teenage girl sneaks away from home at night with an old friend her mother dislikes.
- Runs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Jul 10 in Washington, DC
Seeking new actors (male and female) for Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC. Resident Casting Director, Carter Wooddell, is looking to meet new actors (male and female) and become more familiar with the work of actors she already knows in the community, for upcoming projects at the Shakespeare Theatre Company.
- Dates vary according to project.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for an open call with MSF Talent and a free seminar. Coordinator states: "New to the business? Looking for someone to get you started? Have no idea where to begin? Are you bilingual? Do you have special skills? We are looking to add to our client list and ...
- Shoot is TBD in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Virgn Mary," a feature film. Project description: "After a night of heavy partying, Mary winds up pregnant with no recollection of who the father is, and faces a series of misadventures to find him."
- Rehearsals begin early August; shoots Sept. 10-early October in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Art of the Deal." Creator states: "A revenge fantasy for the 99%, and a harsh satire with a hint of nihilism. Shot and distributed as a serialized, closed-story 'limited' web series. Looking to find small, bit players to round out the cast. These are cool eccentrics - performers ...
- Rehearses Aug. 3-21, then Sept. 28-Oct. 3, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25, 2015 at 59E59 Theaters in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Welcome to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," a dark musical-play set in Dharhan that takes an intimate look at the barriers between Middle Eastern and Western cultures and the emotional and psychological lives of American expatriates.
- Rehearses in Aug.; shoots in Sept. in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting "My First Love," a bittersweet Korean short film about a young man's struggle to act on his first love, which he lives to regret twenty years later.
- Rehearses and shoots July 16-24 in Katonah and South Salem, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Katonah, NY
Casting "We Don't Believe What's On TV," a student film about two teenagers who find the body of their dead friend in the woods while high. Note: This is not a horror film.