- Corporate Headquarters NYC - We will provide if we book you for casting.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
We are hosting private casting call for high-profile men's lifestyle magazine on Thursday, May 28th and Friday, May 29th in NYC. We are looking to hire extremely professional and attractive female models that would serve as the face of the brand at VIP and celebrity events for Super Bowl, Vegas ...
- Rehearsals (four) and performances (two) will take place with script in hand in Manhattan.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 1, 2 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "The Quadroon and the Dove," a powerful, historically accurate, new drama. In 1840 New Orleans, Clarice, a free woman of color, mistress to Lucien, a wealthy French Creole, obsesses and schemes to have Lucien bound to her alone, in a life away from repressive laws ...
- Rehearsals will be in NYC as needed. Research will need to be done on characters if hired. Gigs are in NYC and surrounding areas as well as opportunity's to travel to other states and sometimes out of the country.
- Auditions: May 29, in New York, NY
Seeking singing characters and look-a-likes for upcoming events for Characters for Hire, LLC.
- Shoots June 22-30 in Savannah, GA.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in Savannah, GA
Casting Savannah-based talent for "Because I Can," a horror film. Synopsis: Two men from different walks of life meet one day, changing their lives forever - one not knowing that he is about to meet his impending demise.
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...
- Shoots approx. June 5-19 (on weekends) in Chicago, IL. Note: It is required that actors be available (Fri.-Sun.) a significant amount of the time on these weekend shoots, as there's only a few days of possible shooting and therefore must make the most of our time each day.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Roses are Blue," a short film about a girl coming to terms with her past and the existential crisis of her free will. This will be a short film about three to five minutes long, about a woman who has just experienced a serious break up that she cannot ...
- Rehearses and shoots June 3 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at NYU Tisch, 721 Broadway, 12th Fl., Studio B, NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting a short studio project for an NYU undergraduate class, "Sight and Sound: Studio." This is a one-page dialogue exercise filmed in a three-camera studio which should take no more than two hours of rehearsal and shooting. Backstory: The scene takes place in modern-day New York City where two brothers ...
- Shoots May 29 & 30 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking curvy women for a promotional shoot.Note: No nudity. Photos will be posted on the internet and social media sites.
- Rehearsals early June leading up to shoot June 15-29 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an upcoming dramatic full length feature film entitled "Blur." Synopsis: Barely surviving a life of child prostitution, a girl recounts her story to a cop in hopes of bringing her abductors to justice. Casting Director states: "We are funded by a non-profit to raise awareness about child sex trafficking ...
- Rehearsals begin in late summer; shoot begins in the fall in Maryland.
- Auditions: May 30 in Largo, MD
Casting male and female leads for "Swagless in the City," a web series centered around Marlon Atwood, an awkward millennial who has come to the nation's capital looking for a better life and, hopefully, love.
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Shooting Summer 2015, in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Auditions: May 30 in Annapolis, MD and May 31 in Baltimore, MD
Casting season four of the Netflix series, "House of Cards," starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. Project description: "About a scheming politician and his equally conniving wife."
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...