Audition: Jun 11
- Pageant date: November in Southern California.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in Costa Mesa, CA
Seeking Women between the ages of 13-28 for Miss Goddess USA. Coordinator states: "Do you want to accelerate your modeling or acting career? Do you want to surround yourself with positive people who are looking to be the leaders of tomorrow? Are you ready for the experience of a lifetime? ...
Audition: Jun 11
- Runs Sept. 23-Oct. 30 Friday-Sunday in Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 11, 12 in Newhall, CA
Casting "Drowsy Chaperone." Synopsis: Janet Van de Graaff, glittering starlet of Feldzieg’s Follies, is leaving the stage for love, a turn of events which horrifies the anxious Mr. Feldzieg, whose chief investor has sent two gangsters disguised as pastry chefs to make sure he stops the wedding. He hires Aldolpho, ...
Audition: Jun 13
- All plays rehearse and perform in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Sarasota, FL
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting six roles in four plays for Urbanite Theatre's 2016-2017 season: "Breadcrumbs" by Jennifer Haley, "My Barking Dog" by Eric Coble, "Ideation" by Aaron Loeb, and "Bo-Nita" by Elizabeth Heffron. Video Audition Guidelines: www.urbanitetheatre.com/auditions
Audition: Jun 15
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 16 (AEA); runs Sept. 9-Oct. 16 with a possible extension through Oct. 23 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting the upcoming production of "In the Heights."
Audition: Jun 17
- Rehearses in late June in NYC (exact dates and location TBD); performs July 5 (eve.) in NYC (exact time and space TBD).
- Auditions: Jun 17, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Wireless Fidelity," a new play, for an on-book, semi-staged reading in July. Playwright states: "This is an opportunity to be part of a brand-new work and start generating word-of-mouth." Synopsis: "Wireless Fidelity" is an exploration of how millennials (and truly most people) meet, connect, and fall in love in ...
Audition: Jun 20
- Rehearses July 25; runs Aug. 3-Sept. 4 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting Equity actors who sing and dance for "Smokey Joes Cafe."
Audition: Jun 22
- Work dates depend on booked jobs.
- Auditions: Jun 22 in Austin, TX
Seeking talent seeking representation in Texas to be represented by KDMA & The Actors Studio.
Audition: Jun 24
- Portland, OR dates: Rehearsals begin Aug. 16; previews run Sept. 10-15; opens Sept. 16; closes Oct. 16. Cincinnati, OH dates: Rehearsal start date TBD; tech Jan. 17, 2017; previews run Jan. 21-25; opens Jan. 27; closes Feb. 19.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in co-production between Portland Center Stage (Portland, OR) and the Cincinnati Playhouse (Cincinnati, OH) of the musical "Little Shop of Horrors."
Audition: Jul 15
- Runs Sept. 23, Sept. 29-Oct. 2, Oct. 6-9, 13-16, 20-23, 26-31 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Seeking performers of all body sizes and types for Dark Harbor 2016. Synopsis: The legendary Queen Mary's Dark Harbor is back for another record-breaking twenty-two haunted nights. Over 130,000 scream-seekers will descend upon one of the world's most haunted destinations to brave six maddening mazes on ship and shore. Sinister ...
Audition: Jul 19
- Rehearsals begin in late Aug. and will be held on nights and weekends - exact schedule to follow casting; performs Oct. 16, 21-23, 27-30 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 2 p.m.) in Riverdale, NY. All rehearsals and performances at Cahill Theater at College of Mt. St. Vincent.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20 in Riverdale, NY
Casting Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere," adapted for the stage by Robert Kauzlaric. NYC premier of Neil Gaiman’s fantasy masterpiece. Synopsis: Richard Mayhew learns the hard way that no good deed goes unpunished. He ceases to exist in the ordinary world of London, and joins a quest through the dark and dangerous ...
Audition: Jul 19
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, in New York, NY and Jul 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers and singers for possible future ensemble replacements in currently running Broadway Production of "Phantom Of The Opera."