- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29, 2015; opens Nov. 11; closes Jan. 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3, in New York, NY
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning November 9. Performances run November 30-December 23, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 5 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Art Dog," adapted by John Olive, composed by Susan Ennis, based on the book by Thacher Hurd. Project description: "The heroic superdog, Arthur, is a mild-mannered museum guard by day, but each night his alter ego, Art Dog, is a mysterious artist who makes the city his canvas."
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7, and will be announced at a later date; runs July 2015 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Held Momentarily," a musical.
- Shoots June 9-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Family Portrait," in which an art thief bites off more than he can chew when he gets trapped inside a painting. Now he must match wits with the denizens of the painting to escape. Producer states: "Karma has finally caught up to Oliver (high end art thief). Desperate to ...
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...