- Rehearsal begins Aug. 31; tour begins Oct. 1.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in New York, NY and Mar 31, Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting a national tour of "Bullets Over Broadway."
- Auditions will be held by appointment on Friday, April 3rd at Occidental College. The project will shoot two days of principal photography and one pickup day in mid April in the Eagle Rock/Highland Park area (90042)
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Imaginations run wild as a man and a woman approach one another on a jogging path.
- Rehearsals begin May 9 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 Centre St., San Pedro, CA; opens June 18 and runs for four wks. in San Pedro, CA and until Aug. 22 at various parks throughout Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Pedro, CA
Seeking non-Equity actors for Shakespeare by the Sea's productions of "The Tempest" and "As You Like It." This is a two-show outdoor summer Shakespeare festival that is based in San Pedro and performing at parks throughout Southern California.
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting replacements for the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" is a brand-new presentation of the original production.
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...