- Rehearsals begin October 20-December 3. Production runs December 4-6 and 11-13, in Grand Prairie, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 17, in Grand Prairie, TX
Casting the musical "Oliver!"
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on availability; shoots Nov. 7-8 in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Tight Gloves and Mosquito Bites," a short film. Synopsis: Peter mistakes Nicole’s invitation to her home as an invitation for intimacy and soon finds himself engrossed in her nostalgic recollection of an unusual romantic experience from her youth.
- Rehearses Jan. 9-Feb. 25, 2016 (Mon., Wed., and Thurs. eves; Sat. early afternoons; and Sun. late afternoons; all performers must be available for at least three rehearsals/wk.) in Pasadena, CA until tech week, when production moves to The Complex in Hollywood; runs Feb. 26-Mar. 19, 2016 (Fri. and Sat. nights; possibly two Sun. matinees with talkback) at The Complex, Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "35mm: A Musical Exhibition," with music and lyrics by Ryan Scott Oliver, based on photographs by Matthew Murphy. Synopsis: Representing a collision of artistic disciplines as disparate as musical theater, photography, and pop/rock music, "35mm," according to press notes, “pushes the limits of self-expression to create an art form ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 24 (no rehearsals during Halloween or Thanksgiving holidays); runs Dec. 12-20 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 19, 20 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Company states: "Returning for its fourth incarnation at Long Beach Playhouse, this quick-paced, highly theatrical re-telling of Charles Dickens’ classic tale will delight the entire family. In 19th century England, the ghosts of Christmases past, present and future show Ebenezer Scrooge the poverty of his material ...
- Rehearses late Oct. and Nov.; shoots late Nov.-early Dec. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Washington, DC
Casting "Life's A #Hashtag," a new TV/web series based on the struggles of young adult life, as told by its protagonist, Logan Pratt-Lombardo. Synopsis: Logan, "Lo," is a twenty-something young adult who is trying to conquer the hardships of losing weight, finding love, and being successful. Through her very vivid ...