- The theater is located in Arlington Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting "Oliver!", the musical based on Charles Dickens' "Oliver Twist," about an orphan boy who hooks up with a group of boys trained to be pickpockets.
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Performs July 11-19 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Orlando, FL
Casting singers, dancers, actors, models, instrumentalists, and variety acts for the 18th Annual World Championships of Performing Arts (The Olympics of Talent). Talent scout states: "Successful contestants representing Team USA, Team Brazil, and Team Thailand will showcase their talent in front of agents, managers, casting directors, record label reps, and ...
- Rehearsals begin July 8; runs July 30-Aug. 10 outdoors on grounds of American Shakespeare Theater in Stratford, CT and The McLevy Green in Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "As You Like It."
- Rehearses May 9-14, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. and May 15 & 16, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m & 5:30-10 p.m. (no rehearsal May 11); performs May 17 at 7:30 p.m. and May 18 at 2 p.m. on Roosevelt Island in NYC.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Mind the Gap," a new play.