- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (day times); tech period Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-30 (Sat. & Sun., 3:30 p.m.) at Marjorie Dean Little Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fashion Academy, the Musical" (based on the popular book series by the same name), from Vital Theatre Company, the producers of "Angelina Ballerina! The Musical" and "Pinkalicious! The Musical." Seeking a cast of strong actor/singers with spunk, charm, and brilliant comedic timing. Synopsis: Fashion-forward MacKenzie "Mickey" Williams is thrilled ...
- Production runs October 9-25, in Sherman, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Sherman, TX
Casting the production "The Odd Couple." Project description: "Unger and Madison are at it again! Florence Unger and Olive Madison, that is, in Neil Simon's hilarious contemporary comic classic refashioned with female leads."
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).
- Shoots this Fall/Winter in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Magos," an independent short film. Synopsis: Rafaela, known as The Owl amongst thieves, is a brilliant but obscure figure in the city's underworld. She trusts no one but Oliver, a dying scientist who shares her dark view of the world. Rafaela hopelessly gives him everything without expecting him to ...