- Season rehearses and performs in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting the Pioneer Theatre Company's upcoming 2016-17 Season. "The Last Ship" (John Logan and Brian Yorkey, book; Sting, lyrics & music; Karen Azenberg, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 1); "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Wiliams, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 14); "Oliver" (Lionel Bart, music ...
- Rehearses May 22-July 28; runs July 29-31 & Aug. 5-7 in Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: May 5, 10 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting a summer main stage production of Lionel Bart's "Oliver!"
Audition: May 09
- Rehearses May 22-June 30 (Mon.-Thurs. eves., Sat. & Sun. afternoons); tech & dress rehearsals run July 1-7; runs July 8-Aug. 21 with possible two-week extension in Sierra Madre.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Sierra Madre, CA
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," in which an eclectic group of six mid-pubescent “kids” vie for the spelling championship of a lifetime. While candidly disclosing hilarious and touching stories from their home life, the tweens spell their way through a series of [potentially made-up] words hoping to ...
Audition: May 14
- Runs July 8-Aug. 13 (Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A.
- Auditions: May 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Olive and the Bitter Herbs," a comedy by Charles Busch.
Audition: May 16
- Rehearsals begin on or around June 1 (approximately three weeknights a week and some Sun. afternoons) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY, and at the Grinton I Will Library; four performances the weekend of July 21 at the Grinton I Will Library.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in White Plains, NY
Casting Little Radical Theatrics, Inc.'s summer 2016 production of "Oliver!" Executive producer states: "In an effort to truly live up to its name, Little Radical Theatrics will be bringing to Westchester a wildly theatrical, moving, and innovative retelling of one of musical theater's most celebrated classics, Lionel Bart's 'Oliver!' Utilizing ...
Audition: May 21
- Rehearses mid-June to August in Summit, NJ; run dates are TBD at the Davenport Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: May 21 in New York, NY
Seeking 12-18 year old performers for a teen production of "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
Audition: May 23
- Season runs July 30, 2016-July 2, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 23 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the remaining plays in the Actor's Express 2016-2017 season. Remaining plays include "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer; Freddie Ashley, dir. Runs Oct. 29-Nov. 30, 2016); "The Crucible" (Arthur Miller, writer; Freddie Ashley, dir. Runs Jan. 21-Feb. 19, 2017); "The Legend Of Georgia McBride" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Portia Krieger, dir. Runs ...
Audition: May 26
- Rehearses Apr. 24- May 10, 2017; runs May 11-June 4 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong comedic Equity actors for "Little Miss Sunshine," a musical comedy about one modern family's unexpected route to brighter days.