- Rehearsals on or about Oct. 10, 2016 in NYC; performances begin on or about Nov. 9 in Chicago, IL; contract runs through May 31, 2017 with a possible extension.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form.
- All actors must be available to audition, rehearse, and travel from NYC. Some tours will be traveling to Canada, so actors must be able to travel outside of the United States. All productions tour various dates throughout the year. Fall shows generally start rehearsing in late Aug./early Sept., and the spring shows start rehearsing in late Dec./early Jan.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity performers for Theatreworks USA's 2016-17 touring season. Especially seeking diverse actors who haven't been seen in the last six months. Most roles require singing in tight harmony. Musicals include: "A Christmas Carol" (David Armstrong, Dick Gallagher, and Mark Waldrop, writers); "Click, Clack, Moo" (Brad Alexander, Kevin Del Aguila, ...
Audition: Jun 07
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; performances are currently set to run Sept. 15-Nov. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors who can sing and dance (Shakespeare experience a plus) for "The Bardy Bunch."