- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Rehearses Apr. 16-May 28, Mon.-Thurs; runs May 29-June 13 at the Whittier Center Theater, 7630 S. Washington Ave., Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Rumors," a play.
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting the New Jersey premiere of "By the Water" by Sharyn Rothstein.
- Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-16, Thursday through Sunday at Reagle Music Theatre, adjacent to Waltham High School, 617 Lexington Street, Waltham, MA 02452.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Wonderful Town," a musical starring Rachel York.
- Rehearsals begin July 27. Production runs September 12-October 11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "Moonshine: That Hee Haw Musical." Project description: "Set in present-day Kornfield Kounty, this highly anticipated show introduces a new generation of irresistible characters as it tells the story of Misty Mae, the ultimate hometown girl who heads out to follow her dreams in the big city… ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 17 (Tues. & Wed. at 7 p.m.; Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for one available role in "Grounded." Synopsis: When an ace fighter pilot becomes unexpectedly pregnant, she is reassigned to operate military drones from a windowless trailer outside Las Vegas. By day, she hunts terrorists with her signature ferocity and dexterity. By night, she enjoys a quiet family ...
- Rehearses in June in Orange County; shoots over two weekends in July in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Past, Present, Future," a short film about a teenage boy named Calvin who's headed in the wrong direction when he has a life-changing encounter with Umberto, a Vietnam veteran with PTSD. After robbing a convenience store, Calvin takes refuge inside Umberto's house. With Umberto believing he's still in Vietnam, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 23, 2015-June 24, 2016 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Actor's Theatre of Charlotte's 2015-16 season.
- Rehearses May 2015; shoots late-May 2015 for two or three days in Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Big 3-0." Synopsis: On the eve of his birthday, a discontent 29-year-old finds an unfinished bucket list he was supposed to complete before turning 30. Fearful he's wasted his youth, he sets out to accomplish what's left on the list before turning the big 3-0 at midnight.
- Performances run August 21-30, in Redwood City, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Redwood City, CA
Casting the musical "The Addams Family: The Musical." Production description: "An original story featuring Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, who has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable family."
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: May 11 in Souderton, PA
Casting Equity actors who sing for "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."