- Performances run January 8, 2016-February 14, 2016, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Golden Boy." Project description: "The story of Joe Bonaparte, a young Italian New Yorker in the late 1930's who pursues the American dream of fame and fortune. Joe, a violin prodigy, is lured into the lucrative world of prizefighting and loses everything he holds dear."
- Rehearses Dec. 5, 2015-Jan. 19, 2016; runs Jan.20-Feb. 14, 2016 at Flashpoint Mead Theater Lab, Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "Agents of Azeroth," a play. Synopsis: Two overworked intelligence agents are assigned to monitor potential terrorist activity in online games. Drawn to two players who seem to be communicating in obscure code, the agents ingratiate themselves in the player’s guild. Little do they know that the players they’re tracking ...
- Tentative shooting dates are late 2015 possibly into early 2016
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Mini Series for Online distribution. A reculse Sheriff returns home when an incident puts his entire town in danger of annihilation. Haunted by his past deeds, he strives to redeem himself in the eyes of the townfolk, many who still view him as a monster.
- Rehearsal and show info will be given out at the casting/model search.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Washington, DC
Seeking models for the "We Can Hear You" model search.
- Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs May 27-June 19 (Tues. & Weds., 7 p.m.; Thurs. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 2 p.m.) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Straight White Men" by Young Jean Lee.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Feb. 5-June 12 (approx.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting one role in Eugene O'Neill's "Hughie" with Forest Whitaker as Erie Smith. Synopsis: "Hughie" is a short two character play set in the lobby of a small hotel on a West Side street in midtown New York during the summer of 1928. The play is essentially a long monologue ...
- Nine-month contracts begin late December 2015 with a rehearsal contract and a performance contract sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile character performers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and Disney's newest ship, The Disney Fantasy. Performers appear as fully costumed Disney Characters in our Mainstage musical theatre productions, meet and greets, events and production numbers on board the ships. Some Disney ...
- Classes run once a week, Sept. 21-Nov. 30 and every day Dec. 1-5; presentations run Dec. 4-5.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking writers for The Writers in Performance Workshop, designed to give writers the opportunity to explore performing their written pieces. Whether they are playwrights, poets, monologists, writers of prose, or spoken word artist, this workshop gives the writers an opportunity to create a performance piece out of their writings. Workshop ...
- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Atlanta, GA and Oct 8, 9, 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...
- Shoots this November in Venice.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 25, Oct 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting an independent & improv-based comedy show featuring "slice of life" sketches, witty story lines and insightful variety segments.
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew for Creator, Executive Producer, and Series Writer, Edgar Alexander Jr. Synopsis: A loving Father and his Wife, raise their Family in a local community. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin. Casting & Breakdown: We're looking for serious crew members who work along with executive producer. Creating a ...
- Rehearses in Dec. & Jan.; runs Jan. 15-30 in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in San Rafael, CA
Casting "This Is Our Youth" at Marin Onstage, a comedy by Kenneth Lonergan, directed by Pat Nims. Synopsis: "This Is Our Youth" follows three lost young people as they navigate New York in 1982, recreating their broken homes in both their dysfunctional friendships and their bungled attempts at finding love. ...
- Performances to be held in Livermore, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting the updated version of Gilbert and Sullivan's classic musical comedy "Pirates of Penzance." Project description: "Fredric was meant to be an apprentice to a pilot but his maid mistakenly makes him an apprentice to a pirate."