- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 29-May 22 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "A Walk in The Woods," in which two arms negotiators stroll in the woods above Geneva, Switzerland, in the late summer, away from the glare of the negotiating table.
- Shoots the first or second weekend in Mar. in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Casting "10177 Miles in a Fraction of a Second," a short film. Synopsis: After finding out she is pregnant, Jane gets on the phone with her husband and an unexpected tragedy occurs.
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Seeking male actors, singers, and dancers for Billy Elliot the Musical. Especially seeking adult men.
- Rehearses March 12-15; shoots March 26-27 in the New York/Connecticut area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in New York, NY
Casting "No Winners," a short student film set in a future war-torn dystopia about a woman who seeks revenge on the man who killed her father. The film is a story about humanity's need for violence and the choice we all have to choose peace.
- Rehearsals start in Apr. at Trinity United Methodist, 903 Forest Ave., Henrico, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Henrico, VA
Casting "Pinnacle," a musical. Synopsis: "Pinnacle" is about a shy, socially-awkward guy who lives life afraid of taking any chances until he gets an opportunity to make his dreams come true. As fate would have it, his dreams come with a huge price, and he is faced with choosing to ...
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...
- Rehearses Feb. 25; shoots Feb. 26-27, Mar. 4-6 in Costa Mesa and Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "This Moment with You," in which a young woman is dealing with the death of her sister by revisiting her past while trying to stay in the present.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs Apr. 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heathers," a musical based on the film of the same name.
- Performances run June 10-July 17, 2016 in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting Green Day's musical, "American Idiot," written by Billie Joe Armstrong. Project description: "A sung-through stage adaptation of punk rock band Green Day's rock opera."
- Rehearses Mon.-Fri. (1-6 p.m.) on our theatre campus in Plymouth, MA
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Priscilla Beach Theatre's 2016 Summer Resident Theatre Company. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" and "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Production manager states: "For those of you who are being introduced, here is a little information about our program: Our re-opening year in ...
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the East Coast.
- Auditions: Feb 20, May 21, Aug 20, Nov 19 in Bel Air, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Rehearses July 11-Aug. 4th (9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Aug. 5-7 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave., Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Big: The Musical," a musical based on the classic 1987 motion picture fantasy. Synopsis: Josh Baskin is sick of being awkward, out of place, undervalued, and unseen as a teenager. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big." To his shock, his wish ...
- Shoots April 9-11 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The Coupon," a student film. Synopsis: When a flamboyant and reclusive writer ventures out to the dry cleaner's, he ends up meeting a woman who might be his match made in wacko heaven.
- Rehearsals begin July 18; runs Aug. 5-28, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Addison, TX
Casting "One Man, Two Guvnors." Synopsis: Set in swingin 1963 London, "One Man, Two Guvnors" is a unique, laugh-out-loud mix of satire, songs, slapstick, and glittering one-liners. The disarming and doltish Francis Henshall finds himself trapped into working for two bosses who are connected to each other in wildly improbable ...