- Rehearses April and May in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Housewives of Secaucus, A Suburban Travesty," an irreverent satire of everything you love to hate about reality shows.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15; runs Mar. 31-Apr. 24 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "The Taffetas," a musical journey through the fabulous Fifties, in which four singing sisters from Muncie, Indiana are making their national television debut on the Dumont Television Network's Spotlight on Music.
- Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 16-Aug. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in New York, NY
Casting various roles and understudies for "Oslo" by J.T. Rogers.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."
- Rehearses on date(s) TBD (based on actor availability) prior to shoot; shoots Mar. 31-Apr. 2 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Friend," a short film. Synopsis: We find Scott sneaking into cars at the power plant parking lot, looking for something.Finds what he’s after. Nearly gets caught. Scott, Matt, and Tubbs are high school buds. They've played football together, clowned around like teens do, and suddenly grown up together way ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4 in NYC; runs weekends Apr. 30-May 14 in Croton on Hudson, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Animals Out Of Paper."
- Dates are subject to change. Rehearsals begin July 27; tech begins Sept. 3; previews begin Sept. 10; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 16, with possible extension to Oct. 23/Oct. 30, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking men and women of all age ranges for "Wonderful Town."
- Principal photography begins the first week of April 2016 in Charleston, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Charleston, SC
Casting "Masters of Disasters," a short film revolving around two troublemaking teenagers fueled by their love of explosions. Synopsis: After meeting a mysterious being in the woods, they set out to find Baker's Barn, the perfect place to pull off what could be their biggest scheme ever.
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 (Mon.-Wed., 6-11 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-4 p.m.) in Glendale, CA; tech/previews April 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Shoots Mar. 25-27 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting 'The Mourning After', a short comedy about a college student who mourns over the sudden death of her one-night-stand partner until she discovers the hidden reason behind her exaggerated grief.
- Rehearsals begin March 1. Performances run April 1-17, in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting Woody Allen's comedy "Play it Again, Sam." Project description: Allan Felix has this thing about Humphrey Bogart. Bookish and insecure with women, Allan’s hero, Bogey, comes to the rescue with a fantastic bevy of beauties played out in hilarious fantasy sequences."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18 (Mon.-Sat., daytime); runs May 2-13 (daytime) in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Miami, FL
Casting "Rock Odyssey."
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University and other locations in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Chains," a student film about a college student who is held back by the chains of his depression/anxiety issues. With the help of his two best friends, he finds that he holds the keys to his freedom and happiness.
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."
- Rehearses Mar. 7 & 8; shoots Mar. 10 & 11.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an original 4-minute short for UCLA Extension, "Chasing Reason," about a slacker so desperate to pay his rent that he pretends to be a hired killer and takes a job from a rich woman looking to off her husband. Having never killed anyone before, he panics and discusses the ...